KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Official Symbiote Thread

The Official Symbiote Thread
Started by: Robo-Chocobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (240): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robo-Chocobo

GOLD 5 SAYS: STAY ON TOPIC!!!!

Attachment: chocobo4.jpg
This has been downloaded 463 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:53 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Another "Moment of Merit"
3 stars. This one has a sinister, tense, creepy mood. Although it is first person, you do not feel you're really getting closer to the narrator as the story progresses. You draw back, in horror- you find the narrator unpredictable and unnerving, more so than you expect... What will he do next? Is he about to do something horrible? Surely not- but then- who can say?
Read and enjoy this symfan fic by "the chosen shadow" entitled "Happy birthday."
Directions: using Yahoo Advanced search, enter-
in the "all these words" box: happy birthday venom
in the "exact phrase" box: chosen shadow

And mom, do you notice an odd similarity to the previous symfanfic? Hmmm. There's a definite pattern here...
Say- why doesn't anybody write any decent Carnage fanfic? Most of the ones I read I would rate on a scale of "sonic blasts" rather than stars. (for painfulness)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 09:31 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Except Grey Fox's recent offering. 2 stars- fix the grammar and I'll add a third.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 09:44 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Stop the presses. This just in: Fever Red Finds Fabulous Carnage Fanfic.
Kiddies, this is front page material. I may marry the author. His take on Clete is so similar to mine... this inspiring, heart-warming story has it all: a lovable protagonist, plenty of fresh meat, hot lovin', and I've only read the first two chapters so far.
One thing bothers me: I'm writing my own C symfic, and in it, Clete evolves the same advanced ability that this author has him develop. And this author does a MUCH better job of establishing the new power and AAAGH!
Well, looking on the bright side: now all the work's been done for me!
Read this fanfic and nobody here has to get hurt-
author is "Blaque Cell"
symfic is "Symbiote Holocaust"
I'm going back to read more. I will continue to read until my eyes fall out. Then I will borrow my neighbor's eyes and continue reading.
If you like it at all, please let the author know.
Love to all.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:45 PM
fever red
Paola's doll

Oh, I forgot to rate it. Five stars, baby, count 'em, five!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:46 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Much to respond to here, so I choose to do it in this fashion--

1st--fox--that was pretty good writing, son, and I see that you are making a concerted effort on the typing...

2nd--Scibott--thank fyou for the compliment on the pics--and do you think it's rare to be contacted by writers and stuff--I did think it was pretty cool. I also got an e-mail from artist Skottie Young a couple of months ago as well, but I initially contacted him. By the next morning, he had responded so quickly and sweetly, thanking me several times for my interest, thus, making me a devoted fan of his...

3rd--Ironman 66-- you are correct!

4th--Robo--"WE HAVE DECIDED THAT THE MAN OF IRON'S DEVIATION FROM THE TOPIC IS ACCEPTABLE."

And last, but certainly not least--

Red--thanks for finding the awesome Venom fanfic--my, but you are tenacious, missy. Read the Venom one--thought it was fab--will write review later. In the meantime, I'm posting the address so we can share your wonderful discovery with all...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1943496/1

The Carnage story you found is on deck next for me...

Attachment: scan0008.jpg
This has been downloaded 714 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:16 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Have to warn you, it is gruesome. I didn't post exact directions because I don't think the under-age should read it. Heck, I shouldn't read it...
Can't wait to discuss it more once you've had a peek. I'm sure you'll find it; otherwise let me know and I'll Pm you.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:33 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Well, I found the guy, and I peeked at the style--but I couldn't find "Symbiote Holocaust" anywhere--I'll try again in a bit--but, I'll tell ya right now, since you like it so much, I'm sure it'll be a great read. (though personally, I loved the first 2 Venom stories you steered me to, and wonder if this will be able to top those)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:37 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Oh, this tops those. It is so good, it shouldn't be free. But it is! Fanfic is WHERE ITS AT.
I don't give Five stars out easily. I wade through dozens of fanfics a week and so far I've posted how many?
I'm thinking, for our amusement, I may post directions to some of the worst. The ones that are five sonic blasts of pain, featuring everything from Brock/Parker slash to Kasady hugging bunny rabbits. And oh, god, the grammer...the grammer...
And, Mom? Is it just me or did you also go out and buy a chocolate bar today?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:45 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

"WHY DO YOU ASK? DO YOU REALLY THINK OUR PERSONAL CONSTITUTION IS SO PRIMITIVE?!? OK, OK. WE MAY HAVE HAD SOME CHOCOLATE TODAY--JUST A NIBBLE, MIND YOU-- TO PLACATE OUR OTHER."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 04:11 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

super funny * looks up* oh crap *hanging lver fox is the metal gear ray he was chasing 'mouth' open laser chargin *

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 05:22 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

chapter 2 of she carnage

gwen,s pov

we walk down the streets slowly looking around we need our peter he brigns us happiness and we aren,t feelign happy we are considerign hurtign someone to get his attention our stomach suddenyl grumbles we get hungry like everyone else we suddenly get an idea he hide in a alley and grab a woamn walkign past she screams for a few minuites we then snap her neck and eat her mmm she tasted delicuous we knew the screams woudl get our peter coming we watch as he swigns in, in that silly spider costume he looks at us for a few minuites thinking we are venom as soon as he calls us that we reveal ourseves we can read his emotions very well we see the shock and anger under that mask he think,s my other killed me we laugh in his face agitatign him he suddenyl ask,s us to show ourselves sinceour face is in the sahdows so we comply we let the mask recede shwoign ourselves we love the fear and happinss mix on his face

peter's pov

my god i cant belivei t gwen she,s ...alive i run up and hug her beofre realizing she is bonded to that..that thing i let go and back away she looks at me and say,s "waht dont you like us anymore peter" because we like you she sai,d softly runnign her finger down my chest i blush and push her away im sorry gwen i say but no i am with mary jane your always with amy jane she say's back to me wel ove you were devoted to you and you go and kck us in the teeth

gwen,s pov

ok then we think if he will not accept us then we will force him tendrils come of our body and grab him pullingh im towards us we rip off his mask and kiss him deeply hoping he will get the idea he still struggles and tries to push us away we have had enoughsuddenyl a fist comes down on our face we look up it is venom but it looks different he is thinner and hsi hcest is....it dawned o us it is a she not a he we flip forwards pushing peter away not wantign hi mto get hurt and we get ready to fight

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 09:19 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Nice- but I haven't been following Ult Spidey- is She-Venom in Ult spidey or just in your version? I hope you'll give us her origin just as you gave us Gwen's. I don't like spontaneous charactor generation in a fanfic.
I like Gwen's inner dialogue and I love that she tries to have her way with Pete- yum!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:00 PM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

hi-oh

ummm, what were you talking about a comic that we shouldn't read, heck i'll read it anyways, don't be a wuss.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 03:44 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Say, Bad S, found it yet? Or do you give up?
All bow to the superior search skills of She-Carnage (not to mention my alliterative agility).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 07:33 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

"GIVE UP?!? HELL, NO!!! WE DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD 'FAILURE'--BUT IF YOU TELL US HOW TO SPELL IT, WE GUESS WE COULD LOOK IT UP IN OUR DICTIONARY."

(God, I love writing in the 2nd person pov.)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:48 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Oh, my God. That was sure worth my time! I got the whole address, and I'm gonna read it again before my bedtime. This guy is good--you were right, Red. The story really starts by kinda tugging your heartstrings a little bit. Then you get to the next chapter, and you're semi-horrified.
It's a universally frightful story to women--and what women hasn't found herself on the frays of danger, that God it wasn't Kasady who tried to grab me, 'cuz I doubt I'd have been able to escape him.

Excellent work finding that. You must be part bloodhound or something.
Thanks again. God, that story was awesome.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:06 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

what story what *olga gulekervich (think i spelt thatr right ^__^) comes onto the forum* fake ninja die *attacks her slicing head off in one clean swipe*

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:23 AM
Shade
Born From Smith...

Hello everyone. The Chosen Shadow is the name, pleasure to meet you all, and I'm very honored to have that story posted here

And, red, I'm writing a Carnage and Venom fic right now smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:46 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

oooo, we got another one! WE GOT ANOTHER ONE! Shade, now that you're here, you can never leave...
I eagerly await reading your new symfanfic. Thanks for dropping in. We appreciate you; and we're always glad to know when a fanfic author appreciates us.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:52 PM