KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game -- DARK-SIDE (Brith, Gundark, queeq, Ki-Adi Gallia)

REX's Game -- DARK-SIDE (Brith, Gundark, queeq, Ki-Adi Gallia)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Fenring holds out his hand. "Feels dry to me.... let's do the open top and start cruising. And do stop by Baggano's Boot shop please. My feet are killing me."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:31 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(I assume KAG is with us)

Steerpike gets into the speeder.

"Do we know anything about this infernal invisibility thing of his? If we, in theory, picked up a pair of industrial paint sprayers on our way over, do we think they will help uncover him?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:38 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"Sounds cool, dude." Fenring replies as he puts on a pair of sun vizors. "Maybe we should bring some sheets as well. To throw over him I mean. You know, if we hit him, his shape will show."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:40 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We are going to take these people's King, spray paint over him, throw a sheet over him, and then cut his head off. I cannot think of a greater way to humilaite any planet.

"Now, why could I POSSIBLY be so gloriously excited by that?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"Because, dude", Fenring said as he sat down next to Steerpike, "We're BAD." Fenrings points to the horizon and says "Hit it!".

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You zip away from Chi-Jung on your speederbikes (not landspeeder). Yazi follows behind you on a dark grey, sparkling speederbike. Before you get too far from the palace, you hear a deafening howl. Yazi looks towards the canyon. "That sounded like a Wookiee! Hmm..." he says. "Let's move on!"

Soon you reach the dry (duh!) valley. Tobet Valley has rolling hills that would have been a beautiful, lush green, but during the invasion of Chi-Jung and Chi-Lok, a battle erupted in the canyon (which you passed over on a bridge) and in the valley. The smell of rotting, scorched flesh is everywhere, and wreckage is everywhere. Crashed Tutalone ST-1 Fighters and the Invaders' Twin Engine Repulsor Fighters (TERF) are piled high, along with assault speeders from both the Tutalone and the invaders.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 12:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"Wow... major carnage. Check it out." Fenring removed his sun vizors to have a clearer look. "But not really place for a king to hold, let's move on, dudes."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 08:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Why IS the King in this valley anyway?" asks Steerpike. "All this dust is bad for my skin..."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 12th, 2002 11:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That's why I have armor," says Yazi. "Check a few of the junky speeders. He could hide inside the piles of junk, and he was around during the battle. He went missing towards the end. Check the dead for a rustic red tunic or cloak. That, or try to sense his mind." Yazi runs over to a pile of junk and starts to melt a hole in it with his flamethrower.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2002 02:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Vale pointed out the viewport. "There's Chu-Huang."

(What's the set-up here, Rex ?)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2002 02:48 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Chi-Huang is in the mountains. We might find a few resistances along the weigh, so you won't starve...I mean get bored," says Suanmi.

(set-up?)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2002 05:55 PM
queeq
Chaos

"Can't have that", Konut Fenring replied. " I think I'm gonna try to get a tan here." he said as he leaned back. He lanced over to Vale and saw the first stirrings of the juno bugs under her clothes. With a sneaky smile he put on his sun vizor and turned his face towards the sky.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2002 06:30 PM
Brith

Higher up in the mountains Brith had reached his vantage point. Parking the speeder out of sight of the city Brith scrambled up a rocky slope until he reached the crest of a ridge overlooking Chi-Huang. Lying down on the ground, Brith took off his visor and looked through his binoculars to the city below.

Brith thinks again....

Old Post Mar 14th, 2002 08:21 PM
Brith is currently offline Click here to Send Brith a Private Message Find more posts by Brith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Steerpike stays silent, as he tries to feel for the presence of the King.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 14th, 2002 10:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

"Any luck yet, Pike?" Fenring asked without looking up or opening his eyes.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 08:23 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Heck I didn't realize we were all together in one vehicle...I thought we were split up in two groups ! )

Rex.... ????

Old Post Mar 15th, 2002 02:39 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

(hmmm, now I'm confused as well.... Anyway, the juno bugs ARE hatching. evil face )

Old Post Mar 16th, 2002 06:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(sicko. And we are in separate groups. Vale and Suanmi are heading for Chi-Huang, which they are very close to, Brith moved ahead of them to scout, and the rest of you are searching for the king.)

Yazi is searching the speeders and dried mud for footprints or signs of camp, when suddenly a zap of blue energy hits him in the back. He trys to escape with his now deactivated and ionized jetpack, but soon he is under heavy fire from an invisible force. Two Tutalone guards jump from behind the trees, and are holding rapid fire KL-7 rifles. They are long guns, and have short lightsaber bayonettes on the ends.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2002 12:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Vale and Suanmi are now very close to the city. The caravan is now heading up the side of the dormant volcano. 3 Tutalone guards, dressed in rustic red and green armor, fire at a few troops with pistols, but are vaporized as soon as the trooper controlling the turret on a speeder sees them.

Brith, your job is to reach the controll tower to the gate. Since it's a battle being fought on the planet, it is heavily guarded. The Tutalone, tall, orange-skinned, spindly creatures with large blue or green eyes, are peaceful, but can be dangerous. They are armed with weak pistols, a projectile shot gun that launches beetles that bore into skin and thin armor, weak ion cannons, and KL-7 or RT-9 submachine guns with lightsaber technology bayonettes on the ends. The KL-7 fires quickly, but the RT-9 has two barrels and two triggers and fires 10 lasers in 2 seconds.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2002 12:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

*BUMPING!*

Old Post Apr 1st, 2002 01:31 AM