KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game -- DARK-SIDE (Brith, Gundark, queeq, Ki-Adi Gallia)

REX's Game -- DARK-SIDE (Brith, Gundark, queeq, Ki-Adi Gallia)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

The soldiers begin fighting. War cries of the Tutalone host that approached from the other side of the city rose into the air, and the Death Commandos began their advance. They chucked a few proton grenades into the air, into the host, and the explosions made pockmarks everywhere. Suanmi leaped into the fight and began slashing with his lightsaber, biting with his teeth, and scratching with his claws. He used Force choke to choke the life out of the soldiers, and even ignited one or two with Force Fire. Sparks leaped from his hand and onto the Tutalones, which howled in pain from the heat before the Commandos shot them.

Soon Brith, Vale, and Suanmi met in the middle of the battlefield. "We must make for the capitol building. Their we must put an end to the ruler here," says Suanmi. Your goal is to reach the capitol building and get past the guards inside the walls. You don't have to be stealthy, but it will be a bit easier if you are. All though the soldiers have infiltrated the outer wall, there are three other walls. They have no watch towers, but they do have soldiers and gates.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Apr 25th, 2002 01:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"How about using one of their own personnel ships as a decoy to get through ?" Vale suggested. She pointed to a empty transport hovering nearby. If they don't need a code clearance for the gates they can be duped into letting us right through."

Old Post May 1st, 2002 02:26 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"No, won't work precious! Gates not open for silly Dark Jedi!" Suanmi says a few times, but Brith and Vale hop in the hovercar. Suanmi joins them and they rush through Gate 1 and 2. But at the last gate, however, there stands a short figure, which almost looks funny from here. He does have lightsaber, which he ignites. The green glow reveals it is Yoda from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. "Pass you shall not!" he says.

Old Post May 1st, 2002 02:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Vale stood with Brith and Suanmi at the gate, her lightsabre clenched tightly in her fist. Jedi she sensed immediately, but the power of the Good Side in this small unassuming creature astounded her. She immediately reached out further with the Force...there had to be more of them around. Damn Jedi.

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 05:54 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And there were more...many more. About 10 more Jedi stepped out of buildings, alleys, and landspeeders. Mace Windu took his place beside Yoda and Ki-Adi-Mundi joined them. But, as the Jedi charged, they ran right past you. Then, for some reason, they flickered out...holograms. But then what was that sense of the Light-side of the Force you felt?

Old Post May 4th, 2002 03:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Damn it, who are you people?" says Steerpike, disdainfully.
"I demand admittance!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2002 08:54 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Where are you Ush? Your not with Vale and Brith, your at the palace!)

Old Post May 4th, 2002 11:25 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(I am meant to be seeing my Master, but there is a locked door oin my way! So I am yelling at the guards)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2002 09:25 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"The Great One told us to leave him alone for a bit. He's busy with some guests."

Inside you can here the hum of lightsabers igniting. You also hear it down the hall where those people ran.

Old Post May 6th, 2002 04:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Steerpike turns to Fenring.

"What the hell is going on?" he says.

BtVS

Old Post May 6th, 2002 10:34 PM
Brith

Brith jumped off the speeder.

"If the Jedi are resorting to using tricks they don't feel strong enough to face us. If we stay together they can't hurt us."

Brith thinks again....

Old Post May 25th, 2002 09:17 PM
Brith is currently offline Click here to Send Brith a Private Message Find more posts by Brith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's not the Jedi's tricks. It's the mayors. He asked to make a hologram of the Jedi Council for protection, and it worked for a second, but not against you.

Old Post May 26th, 2002 03:34 PM