KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Review : "Alien vs Predator"

Review : "Alien vs Predator"
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beyonder

Where does it say that Predator bodies are more complex? Just cause their from another planet they're body is more complex than ours?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 10:12 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Well it has been said that the gestating process takes longer for more complex body structures. Seeing how it always takes a while for an alien to harvest within a predator i just assumed. Not like this is a big god damn deal.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 12:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I don't know how anyone can consider this movie good. It was horrible, it might actually be worst then horrible. It was Badorrible,Badong.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 02:33 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no it wasnt that bad. that black chik is a badorrible actress though.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:52 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by cal31
It was told in the first one that they only come in the hottest of years and they came in the jungle, not every 100 years and in Antarctica like in the movie. Plus they hunted the humans for sport, they did not rule over them and teach them how to build.

Dunno if you've gotten a reply, but...

The jungle thing with Predator has nothing to do with this. Those are actual hunters, lone Predators, coming to hunt. In fact, I'd go as far as saying the same Predator comes each time, Earth is like his hunting ground. In AvP, young Predators came to become real Hunters. The young ones and the other have nothing to do with each other.

As for the building thing, they did all that much much longer ago than you must think. Once they we're done, they left and only THEN did they start coming back (maybe) to hunt humans. Cruel? Yes, but hell, these are fictional outerspace characters. no expression

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:42 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TakeshiManganji

I was quite dissapointed with this movie. They took one truly amazing series (Alien) and one pretty amazing series (Predator) and moulded them into a large chuck of faeces. Also, one quesion, Why would people going on an expedition have mahine guns with them!?!?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:30 AM
TakeshiManganji is currently offline Click here to Send TakeshiManganji a Private Message Find more posts by TakeshiManganji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Why would they need machine guns? It's an expedition. Bad enough that if guns were going to be used that they might damage ancient relics, what happens when machine guns are used? They were there to excavate and preserve, not to destroy.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:36 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Miffed

#1 summer movie disappointment of 2004. I was really looking forward to this one. I'll never forget the groan from the audience at the end. It was like a collective "What the hell was that?". The writers probably spent a whole fifteen minutes on the story. Oh well, I guess we'll get'em next time on the "Classic Movie Team-ups".

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:23 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COTTON MAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have not seen this film, it just came out today but it looks made.

I regreat only having 1 life time to waste on games.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:15 AM
COTTON MAN is currently offline Click here to Send COTTON MAN a Private Message Find more posts by COTTON MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drummergirl
pa ra pa pum pum

they might have needed machine guns to kill all those polar bears and seals in antartica. This movie was lame!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:58 AM
drummergirl is currently offline Click here to Send drummergirl a Private Message Find more posts by drummergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Much, Much better then i thought it ws gonna be. It got such bad media, but this actually had a plot and extremely good action.
easy 4/5

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 08:34 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COTTON MAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good movie could of been more seens with the alien kicken ass but I enjoyed it,
4/5 I addvise u to see this movie if you don like sience fiction
rated M15+

I regreat only having 1 life time to waste on games.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 06:47 AM
COTTON MAN is currently offline Click here to Send COTTON MAN a Private Message Find more posts by COTTON MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ªƒÓ÷

Alien Vs. Predator is a lot better than the second, who's wit me?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 09:49 PM
ªƒÓ÷ is currently offline Click here to Send ªƒÓ÷ a Private Message Find more posts by ªƒÓ÷ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote