KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » weakest x men character

weakest x men character
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

what about the fish boy? he seemed pretty crap... that is unless u piss off juggernaut...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

Squidboy was so crap! so glad he got killed off

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:55 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Beak. End of discussion.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:29 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Beak. End of discussion.

True dude makes Jubilee look like Onslaught

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:23 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

No Girl !!

1)jubille

2) Artie
3)Leach he can depower people but is too weak to do anything about it?
4) cypher
5 Beak
6) classic Caliban prior to been a horseman

Originally posted by Arcane
i dont see how the proffesor could take down a sentinel

Read Astonishing X-men dangerous he totaly kicks dangers ass before his legs got better

Last edited by rougeredmage on Apr 28th, 2011 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 04:18 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by rougeredmage

4) cypher

Did you read the "Necrosha" or "Second Coming" issues featuring Cypher? I guess not, 'cause otherwise you'd certainly not put him among the weakest X-Men. Even though one might assume so at first look on his powers, he actually kicked major a*s (that of the New Mutants, some future humans and that of "Bastion's Mastermold").

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 04:42 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

actually i have read both nercosha and second comeing i was not really that impressed with him i found them out of charcter with his previous showings and i am generally dissapointed that he got ressurected when other similar charcters are being ignored when did prodigy last get any cover time ? also the xmen have alot of trained martial artisits allready wolverine phylocke shadowcat sage alot o people forget that cyclops has a good level of Judo.. i personaly feel he has become alittle too similar to Karnak however i do admit that perhaps he is not as weak as some other xmen hanging around utopia

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 05:16 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by -Pr-
what about the fish boy? he seemed pretty crap... that is unless u piss off juggernaut...

but at least he had some powers, like swam relal fast, breath under water ect. What about blue boy, or what ever he calls. Who was a black guy who mutation was the he turned blue......that was it.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 08:55 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

There was that guy with three faces that Cyclops and Wolverine found. I can't remember his name, but Cyclops mercy kills him later.

His only mutation was the three faces.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 15th, 2011 at 06:30 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2011 06:27 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ugly John.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 02:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Yeah, that's who it was. Thanks.

There is probably a large tie for weakest mutants really. Throughout the comics, there are multitudes of nameless mutants with seemingly aesthetic or otherwise "weak" mutations. i.e. being blue/green/yellow, multiple eyes, a long neck.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:08 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jubilee for me.. lol^_^

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:07 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote