KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » .

Started by: legion-u

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
legion-u
fire is good for you

Smile Wolverine vs ss3 Goku

my money on wolverine..and the reason is well i think wolverine is just a better fighter and he can heal in no time flat. unlike goku who has to change to become stronger then he was before and that's the thing that i dont get goku is the strongest sayian in the series right so why is he always getting his ass kicked...well like i said before my money is on wolverine smokin'

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 08:51 AM
legion-u is currently offline Click here to Send legion-u a Private Message Find more posts by legion-u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parusa
Doombringer

Ok, who do you think wil win ? wolverine, a man with ah metal skelekton (oooh i'm so afraid NOT) or a level 3 super saiyan with the power to destroy a planet with a simple shot ?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:16 AM
Parusa is currently offline Click here to Send Parusa a Private Message Find more posts by Parusa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

LOL. ok ok back up a bit, ssj 3 goku yea? Against wolverine. I think wolverine is toast lol. His healing factor is nothing compared to the energy Goku can release, his fighting skills r nothing compared to goku and Goku doesnt need to go ssj3 to beat him anyway.... And this should be closed, why u say? Because its retarded.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 02:56 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Closed and Warning sent.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 14th, 2004 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:15 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote