KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Matrix: Revelations

The Matrix: Revelations
Started by: joelsef

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joelsef
all u people are vampires

Neo was beginning to get tired, and he wondered how far the third sewer grate was. Thoughts of how Zero was doing in the Source and how preperations for war were going were flashing constantly inside his mind. As he rounded another corner, he spotted the second grate, and then the third one was immediatly after it. Upon reaching the third crate, Neo had to hunch over, resting his hands on his knees. THe sweat dripped off his forehead and down into the sewer. Panting heavily, he attempted to pick up the grate. It slid easily off of the hole and Neo placed it gently beside the hole.
He jumped down quickly into the hole after judging its depth. His feet touched the ground about 15 feet below the hole. Thank goodness it wasn't all too dark, their were a few blacklights on the ceiling overhead, which was also dripping with fluid. Running in the only direction he could, Neo moved closer and closer to the Machine Mainframe. He wondered whether or not the Machines would continue attacking after Smith's code was removed. Only time would tell.

Several thousand citizens of the city of Zion were gathered on the top of the giant metal wall surrounding the city. Several thousand others were down below, and a few hundred more were in the pipeline system that ran under the city. Morpheus seemed to be presiding over the whole resistance effort, but things did not seem to be going over too well with the people. Most were tired, or didn't feel like fighting, or didn't believe that this was happening again. Most all of them were in metal mobile suits, while others were in small, fast vehicles. The extremely old, women, and children were being covered in Zioxxin before the men. In the distance, there were still no visible traces of Machines, but everyone knew from recent reports that the Machines would arrive within the hour...

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 10:33 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

Where the freak are some comments?? sorry to get agitated but i didnt come back and finish the story without expected some comments...

anyway, heres the first of 4 major battles that ends the movie... The good guys: Taze, Zero, Pandora, Ramsey. The bad guys: Smith, the Twins. Here we go...

Smith opened fire on Ramsey while opening a door behind him. Ramsey allowed the bullets to travel right through his now transparent form. Pandora fired at Smith, who ducked quickly inside a door as bullets ripped through the blue wood. Taze took a shot at the Twins, who shot both shot back. Taze's bullets missed as the Twins transformed, but one of the Twins' bullets sliced a little bit off of Taze's shoulder. Wincing, he futily fired back, but only to keep them distracted while Zero raced fearfully down the hallway towards the Source. Pandora turned around after she realized that Smith was gone and looked at the current scene. Realizing that Taze needed help, she through her handgun aside and raced toward him. Taze began do race for a door beside him while dodging the Twins bullets. He opened the door and ducked inside. Pandora swiveled her head around and saw the Twins, back to normal, rushing after Zero, who was almost to the Source. Just as he was about to reach the door, Smith burst out of one to his left, but Zero dropped and slid under his feet. Smith turned around and fired at Zero, but he only got off one shot, because Taze jumped out of another door and tackled Smith. The Twins turned around and saw Pandora standing in the hallway looking on with awe. Just as the Twins were about to fire, Zero frantically pulled out his special gun and pushed a button. One of the Twins got off one shot before they both exploded from Zero's special bullets. Smith turned around and Pandora shot him right in the head, but she was clutching her stomach, which was bleeding profusely. Smith quickly got out of the body and his code disappeared elsewhere into the Matrix.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 10:24 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

Oh yea, I found something as I was lookin back on the story. Back when Mange was stealin Zero in Zion, and Morpheus got stabbed in the back, the wound wasnt very great, so thats why he aint dead.
Having that said, here more, if anyones out there..... out theerree........ oooouuuttt ttthheerreeeeeeee... confused sad sad

Taze shakily looked up from his position on the ground. Zero was sitting a few feet in front of him, competely ot of breath, but otherwise in good health. Sitting up, he turned around, breathing heavily, but then stopped breathing for a second. Pandora was lying face down on the floor, and there was a pool of blood around her abdominal area.
"Oh, man, oh, man," groaned Taze in distress. He crawled over to Pandora and flipped her over. He gasped loudly and jumped back. Her eyes were bright red and open. Her mouth was twisted in an ugly grin.
"ZERO, RUN!!" yelled Taze as Pandora rose and stood directly in front of Taze. Zero was just a few feet from the door to the Source. Getting up as quick as he could, Zero ran for the door. Pandora delt a killer blow to Taze's neck with a fakeout. Determined to keep his consciousness, Taze fought back.
Zero's mind was racing faster than he was actually running. Once I reach the door, he thought, I must seal it, permantly. He put his hand on the doorknob and opened the door. Pandora screamed, but the scream was not in her voice. The voice was that of a man in terrible pain. She ran past Taze, but Taze pulled out his anti-virus gun and hesitated for a slight second. Because he hestitated, Pandora looked back and threw a ninja star (yes, a ninja star) at Taze. Taze was completely caught off guard, and would have been killed had a door not opened to his right and Ramsey burst out of it. The star struck Ramsey in the neck, and sliced open his carotid artery and his jugular vein. He instantly fell to the floor in a waterfall of blood. Taze wasted no time firing his gun at Pandora, which connected just as Zero shut the door behind him.
Pandora fell down a split second later than Ramsey, and she was contained inside a little blue ball. Taze hurridly walked over, picked up the ball, and put it in the containment slot no the side of the gun. HE then fell down and began crying.
Zero looked at the back of the closed, black door. There was no turning back now, and he attemped to seal the door. Focusing all his mind on having the door disappear, the door suddenly melted into the wall right before his eyes.
Morpheus, Melonious, and Scope looked out into the sky. They were soon joined by two top warriors, an older looking man named Pope, and a younger man wearing a mask named Joker. The sky was competely black in front of them. Turning around in his heavy mobile warrior suit, Morpheus began his speech.
"Well, I don't think any of us thought that this day would ever have to come again. But now that it's here, I feel that I should address a few things.
We have a plan that is currently being put into action. My son Ezekiel, the Zero, is not traveling to the Source inside the Matrix, to do his necessary business. Neo is currently on his way to the Machine Mainframe, where he will remove the code of Agent Smith from the Machines and save the city of Zion. Once that is done, Neo can fight Agent Smith, and we will be forced to terminate the A.I, lest the turn on us by their own free will. We have just received update from our technology man Link that Zero is currently in the Source, and our radar confirmes that Neo is less than 400 yards from the Machine Mainframe. But war is upon us, and WE MUST FIGHT TO SAVE OUR RACE!!!! TO BATTLE!!!!!"
The city of Zion roared with consent and with a passion. The Machines were basically on top of the city right now. The Second War of Zion has just begun...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:29 AM
joelsef

seriously, does anyone care about a Matrix story anymore?

Neo turned the corner in the winding underground passage and came face to face with the spread metal tentacles of a sentinnel. He practically stopped breathing and didn't even take a step back.
'Shhkstclkt AI148765G' he thought, although he didn't know where the thought came from, or what language it was in, because he didn't even speak the language of the Machines (it has no vowels and is only made of base consanants that each mean a certain thought). All he knew was that the Sentinnel folded up its tentacles and fell asleep on the damp floor. Amazed by his ability, Neo gathered up more strength and followed the passageway deeper into Machine Territory...

Joker swiveled around in his suit and slammed a Machine to the ground with his huge metal arms. He turned around again and speared one with a sharp point protruding from his left gun, and then blew it off in a flurry of bullets. One Machine jumped on his back, but Morpheus picked it off and hurled it away. There was no time for thanks, because there were more and more Machines pouring into the city past the guard, and meeting up with a storm of bullets from the resistance down below. Melonious was entrenched in a small crevice in the metal along with Scope and Pope.
"It's like hell out there!!" screamed Mel, in order to be heard she had to yell as loud as she could.
Scope stood up in his suit for a moment to take a shot at a few Machines, then ducked back in the trench. The smell of metal and dead bodies and sweat and blood was all mixing together and creating a horrible odor.
"Stay strong Mel," mumbled Pope, who wasn't all too enthusiastic about fighting. He had a large bottle of Zioxxin in his left normal hand, stopper off, ready for any unlucky Machine to pass his way. Mel stood up with Scope and looked at the chaos up above. Hundreds of thousands of Machines were flying around the battlements like locusts, and an occasional human powered Machine could be singled out in the havoc.
"Boy, its crazy isn't it," yelled Mel to Scope. "I can't even think of where to begin to fight"
Scope looked at her and smiled. Mel was lost in his blue eyes when Scope's head was punctured by a large Machine talon. Blood gushed out of every body opening on Scope's face, and his suit fell down to the fray 100 feet below. Mel screamed and couldn't move, but then a splash of a liquid fell upon the Machines' hard hide, and it sent out a porecing signal as it rapidly disintegrated. Pope was down below, semi-smiling at Mel, his bottle of Zioxxin ony half full now. She came back down to where he was and began crying...

Morpheus was fighting side by side with Joker, whom he had grown quite fond of his fighting skills. They were fighting off the Machines pretty damn good, because Joker had only a slash on his knee and Morpheus had a small cut on his forehead and a small wound on his chest. Still though, humans were falling three times as fast as the Machines, and the pace couldn't be kept up, because the oncoming Machines were impervious to normal bullets. Special lasers were being distributed by helper robots (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A.I. THE ROBOTS ARE CONTROLLED FROM WITHIN ZION). Morph and Joker were getting slightly weary, but the battle was only just beginning...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:31 AM
bear01

Hi joelsef:

I have just discovered your story and I think is great big grin

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss
ssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! finish it.

Greetings
Bear.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:24 PM
bear01 is currently offline Click here to Send bear01 a Private Message Find more posts by bear01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Same here joelsef, you may not remember me, but I remember you. Continue the story, there are a select few, who enjoy the continuing story of the matrix.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 04:18 AM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

haha wowwww its been a while since ive been here. vim dude, how could i forget ya? yea, ill try and get back to this as soon as i can, gotta lotta stuff goin on. thanks for the interest.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:07 AM
Vim
ILFTKYS

Yeah and when you get a chance check out Metal Mouth! Its a new, original idea, well I think its original anyway.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:09 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bear01

Hi joelsef:

Any chances that you post the end of the story?

Greetings
Bear.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:00 AM
bear01 is currently offline Click here to Send bear01 a Private Message Find more posts by bear01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm afraid it's not likely. He hasn't posted here in over a year.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 05:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote