KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Duelling Club

Duelling Club
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

You Finaly Made It!!!
I remeber you guys talking about this before Christmas.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:49 PM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRIndy
Mischief Maker

But how can we duel in a forum? Do we post our spells or what? And who decides whether they worked or not?? I am so confused....
huh wacko confused

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:07 PM
JRIndy is currently offline Click here to Send JRIndy a Private Message Find more posts by JRIndy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

big grin

Someone may have to volunteer to help/run this... I'm tied up being moddy and running the Hosted game and doing a levels... I can't make up a load of rules for this... wink

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:26 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'll do it! I already know rules. They are not mine, but I like them. I was thinking of using them for quidditch too.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 03:57 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

when we will start rping?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:42 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

When do we start?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:53 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

If you need any help I can help ya.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:52 AM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

C&CW Rules

C&CW Rules:
These fight rules are done in three numbers (#-#-# like that)

1) The First number is the amount of intro posts there is, this can be zero for those just looking for a fight with no story/reason. The intro post could be somthing like
Mystic stood waiting for his challenger.
That's not a very good one but i'm not in a fight now so it doesn't matter, I'm just explaining. anyway, as you can see in the intro post you don't actually fight, you just prepare for the fight. The rule still goes that you can't say what your enemy does.

2) The second number is the number of fight posts. C&CW Rules are a little more open as to how much you can do. Like you could say
Mystic grabbed the enemy's arm, them put him in a choke-hold. and was about to punch toward his face
I never said if my punch hit or not, but i had the freedom to put him in the choke-hold in the first place. that's what I meant when i said you have a little more freedom over weather or not your attack hits.

3) The Third Post is the kill post, this is your one chance to actually God-Mod. here you are allowed to say what your opponent does and make your attack hit for the kill.

4) after all posts are done and the fight ends, a ref or refs will judge the match based on creativity.

Example of an extreamly small fight would be 1-2-1 (or any other arangement of numbers decided before the match)
A 1-2-1 fight would be:
1 your first intro post
1 opponenet's intro post
2 your first fight post
2 enemy's first fight post
2 your second fight post
2 enemy's second fight post
1 your kill post
1 enemy's kill post
Ref or Refs then decides match based on creativity, not length of post.

Last edited by Trickster on Mar 14th, 2004 at 11:08 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 10:58 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Thanks to DDragonR for writing those out for me on the TechTV Anime Role Playing board

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 10:59 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Although I edited it a bit. My apologies DR!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 11:08 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I got a questions what if your opponent kills you and you dont want to die, do you just rp that it didnt work and you inreturn attack them with a spell or punch etc.....?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 07:29 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

I'd like to join...
I guess u don't die if u lose a duel...

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 07:35 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

okay rusky you can join..........I cant wait till we start shifty

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:31 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

You can't say that. Plus, since we would have to people running the club, who are at a much higher level than everyone else, the 'refs', they would just cancel out the spell.

And if you read, you cannot do something without letting your opponent respond.
Let's say, James and Harry are fighting, okay? (not likely but first characters I thought of wink) It's a 1/2/1 fight. 1 intro each, 2 fight posts, and one end finishing move.

James' into post
James is waiting for Harry. He says,
"No Harry, I am your father." and breathes heavily big grin

Harry's inro post
"Nooooooo! I will duel you and you will admit that is a lie!" yells Harry. He moves to attack position, wand raised.

James' first fight post
"Don't make me hurt you son! Expallimarus!" yells James, in an attempt to disarm Harry.

Harry's first fight post
Harry jumps out the way, yelling, "Petrifacus Totalus!" A shot of light, the full body bind shoots out his wand aiming straight for James' chest.

James' second fight post
"Protego," says James contempously, using the shield charm. His counter-attack is a silencing charm, "Silencio"

Harry's second fight post
Harry is hit by the silencing charm, and he throws himself at James, punching him in the nose.

Okay, so this is the more confusing bit. Here I will NOT allow killing spells, and unforgivable spells, except in special circumstances. These next two posts are individual of each other, and now is the only time that you can control another persons character.

James' finishing post
The puch hits James squarely in the nose, and he falls backward, bringing up his wand and shouting,
"Petrifacus Totalus!" and Harry's arms and legs snap to his sides, and he keels over face first. James wipes the blood from his nose, and walks over to Harry, casting a tickling charm on him. Harry is being tickled, and while his arms and legs are held he cannot do a thing until the duel is over.

Harry's finishing post This will be shorter, cos I have to sleep.
Harry wrestles James' wand from him, and casts the slug charm on him. While James is busy producing slugs, harry hits him with
"Wingardium Leviosa!" and James flies upward, hitting the ceiling to drop back down with a bump.

End of match, refs decision is JAMES WINS!

Okay guys? Notice James' 'player' let him be hit. It gets boring if you have invicibile characters.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:05 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Oh and give a description of the spell you use, so if the oppenent doesn't know the spell, they know the effect big grin Anyone want a go?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:07 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Sure...I'll have a go..

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:14 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Right, you need an oppenent, unless you want to face me. Also a ref, but I suppose whoever next comes can ref.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:28 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Ok...I'll wait..

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:35 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Right, I'm sure if you PM Phoe or AirAngelk and they're on, they would play... smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:44 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Hmm...Neither are on it seems..

Have fun||

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:52 PM