KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Favorite scene out of all the movies

Favorite scene out of all the movies
Started by: kanis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
renee sparow

anythiny fight sence with neo and agent smith smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:48 PM
renee sparow is currently offline Click here to Send renee sparow a Private Message Find more posts by renee sparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien The one at the end of revolutions was quite good it was quite good watching agent smith kick the stuffing out of Neo plus I like the how the directors did the fighting in the air scene with the lightning appearing behind Agent smith.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 11:28 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

super burly brawl for sure I've seen it more than 20 times... I might even know every move and word in that scene big grin

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:55 PM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lummin it thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:49 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

about 6 min, but it was sweet!!!!, so shut ur pie holes!!..... :P

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 12:04 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

(refers to the burly brawl)

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 12:05 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression ok

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 09:34 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anothergeek

trying to save morpheus in the first one. Takes out the whole place out. smile

http://www.dotworlds.net

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 03:23 PM
anothergeek is currently offline Click here to Send anothergeek a Private Message Find more posts by anothergeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

at the very begining when trinity gets rid of cops eek!

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:29 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

when trin flies with the speed bike and the big a$$ explosion (beginning of m2) was kick a$$, too...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 09:18 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i love all things matrix raver

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 03:41 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I like the highway fight with Morpheus with his Katanna sword and one of the Agents.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 05:49 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

neo v the smiths was good, as was the highway, the subway, the zion battle and the lobby, but i loved the last brawl, that is until they decided to fly

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 08:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

one good thing emerged from all the flying. neo and smith plumetting down towards the ground creating that giant @ss crater.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 10:31 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:15 PM
neo313
spartan 117

my favorite scenes were in mervs restaurant and then when persephone confronts him afterwards

"She wasn't kissing your face, my love." lmao

also the chateau fight was simply amazing big grin

the superbrawl was also one of my fav scenes, especially the part inside the building

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:15 AM
neo313 is currently offline Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

definantly the lobby shootout!! i mean, i like the burly brawl and other stuff from revolutions and reloaded, but it all looks so fakey. like, in reloaded, in the burly brawl, when neo is spinning in the air, and its slow mo, it looks like a video game. the lobby shootout was realistic. no crazy insande, impossible stuff, but enought cool moves to make it rock!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 02:02 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

The beginning of M1 where Trinity beats up the cops...the lobby shootout (I have the Neo and Trinity action figures from that scene big grin), the freeway chase scene, and the beginning of Revo when Morpheus, Trinity, and Seraph go to confront Merv and Trin steals the gun and holds it to his head.

But I love all the movies...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:09 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I love the Burly Brawl, it was funny and some good fighting.

I like the bit where that women is turned into an agent then Smith puts his hand on his shoulder and the agent says "You."
Smith says "Yes, me."
*Agent turning into Smith*
"Me, me, ,me."
Other Smith "Me too."
^ That was funny ^

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:14 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I love all the movies too! Me, me, me too you could say laughing out loud

Anyway, I love the subway scene with poor man drinking, and looks scared, that was funny. And the fight scene was great too. Smith gets a hold of Neo and Neo says "My name.....is Neo..." and jumps and crashed Smith into the...I can't spell this, sealing.

I love the fight at end of Revolutions, great but does Neo die? I have been asking this question all the while and I apologise but I want to know what people say.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:19 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote