KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Favorite scene out of all the movies

Favorite scene out of all the movies
Started by: kanis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
super pr*xy

we're being attacked by something worse than newbies... be afraid... be very afraid...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 11:34 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 09:47 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i like the part when korri heckles trinity...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 12:39 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

....?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 01:32 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

or not

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 11:34 PM
Korri

dont get it no expression

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 12:38 PM
Dusty

i love the scene with the APU's being invaded by the sentinels in the matrix revolutions.

love it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:39 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:40 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

The fighting scene with Neo and Smith!In the first movie.and also the one when they go into the agent's building holding the bags of guns.Those parts are the best!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:17 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
smile

can you explain what that meant?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:53 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

The first meeting with Neo and the Oracle. That whole scene was done so well. KEANU ACTUALLY SHOWED EMOTION! (for a while at least then the wooden acting consumed him once more...)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 11:45 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

"Whoa"

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:16 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

i would have to say the first matrix movie were neo dodges the agents bullets on top of that building next to the helicopter that was great!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:24 PM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i definantly like the lobby scene from the first movie. i really like the highway scene from the second movie. and i kinda like the bane/smith neo fight. even though i would think that since bane was calling him mr. anderson, neo would catch on, but hey! and i also like in reloaded when neo goes through the other door that leads him to the moutains and link's like, "you won't believe it! you're in the mountains!"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:26 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I like the lobby scene, its the only scene where Neo really goes ape on a bunch of Mooks. They needed more scenes like that in the other movies. It was a show-offy scene but it really showed what they could do.

Oh and its fun to name the moves that they do as their doing it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:31 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I felt the lobby scene was pants actually. It had way too much slo-mo involved, and at the last part of the gunfight Trinity mysteriously goes missing...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:04 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

quote:
Originally posted by Mandorallen
i love the scene with the APU's being invaded by the sentinels in the matrix revolutions.

love it.

f'uck you racist f'aggot. DIE

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:28 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote:
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo

eh. I just thought it was a good CG scene.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 12:06 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo

You have a wonderful economy with words.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 02:21 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

i have a wonderful choice of certain words under deserved situations. i am not a wuss sorry. and to the racist f'uck, you could have said indians or something. not apu's you ignorent dumbass

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:34 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote