KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Religion & The MAtrix

Religion & The MAtrix
Started by: Superfly4000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

no expression

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 04:39 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

It would have to be an explosive one

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 04:43 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah no expression

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 04:53 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

This doesnt stick to the topic but ohh well...

Most religioes peaple never watch Matrix... They dont know of it... Even if they do they will try to burn it in hell. Your question is probly why? Well.... Look the story explains how our world is a program... Were connected to the matrix, and the machines are using us as batteries. So no jesus or any other holy god in the matrix exept Neo(Lol) right? Religious peaple beileve in god, they know his alive, and that the movie Matrix of all of the series is a mock to their culture, that god/jesus doesnt exist. For instance, last new years when I went to Egypt, and I asked "Did you see the movie the Matrix?" the arab didnt say anything back. My guide gave me a shar look so I shuted up. When the tour was over and I went to my hotel, the guide came up to me and said "Peaple here hate matrix..." and he told me what I told you now.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:04 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Hell
Russian Neo #1

<Tidus>, you say about Christianity and Islam. But what about Buddhism? If we consider "The Matrix and religion" theme, first of all we should mention, that The Matrix is based on Buddhist conception of existentialism.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 11:13 AM
Dr.Hell is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Hell a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Hell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
konstance

You all might find it interesting to know that a religion has been created out of the movie the Matrix. This religion is called Matrixism. I'd post a link to it but I haven't been here long enough yet. If you do a google search for "matrixism" you should be able to find the website to that I am referring to.

I'm a believer so I'm biased but I think that Matrixism knocks the socks off of Jedi'ism.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 09:10 AM
konstance is currently offline Click here to Send konstance a Private Message Find more posts by konstance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

...i think everyone has lost their minds...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 09:02 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

I have recently noticed allot of Hinduis'm weaved through the plot of the Matrix itself. I have also noticed that those who watch the Matrix movies only associate it with there personal religion. Very few see that it is a mixture of them all. Ironically enough, there faith in there personal religion, blinds them from seeing the major similarities between them all.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 11:54 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I heard that the matricks's religon might be christen because of the meaning of each of the names and the word zion that apears in christen bibles.
Not sure through but thought it would be interesting to think about.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 01:39 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

The MAtrix has all kind sof things in it. Even Greek Mythology

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 09:49 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote:
Originally posted by Superfly4000
The MAtrix has all kind sof things in it. Even Greek Mythology

Exactly.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 09:54 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Which is why it rocks!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 03:55 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

they divert the sentences

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 04:31 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by Red X
This doesnt stick to the topic but ohh well...
For instance, last new years when I went to Egypt, and I asked "Did you see the movie the Matrix?" the arab didnt say anything back. My guide gave me a shar look so I shuted up. When the tour was over and I went to my hotel, the guide came up to me and said "Peaple here hate matrix..." and he told me what I told you now.

Probably because Cypher said 'don't hate me Trinity, I'm just the messenger'.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 06:38 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote