KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » If you could Make a book into a movie, which one would it be?

If you could Make a book into a movie, which one would it be?
Started by: vaya_the_elf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I heard he was a good author smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:32 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin' Rayne
Rain Falls

Definitely the Artemis Fowl series. There good. What? they are. Really. Seriously. I'm not lying. I swear. big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 09:41 PM
Fallin' Rayne is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin' Rayne a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin' Rayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

hi if i could make a movie it would have to be the Dragonlance chronicles and the Deltora serires. has anybody read them yet? confused

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 09:59 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azure
hi if i could make a movie it would have to be the Dragonlance chronicles and the Deltora serires. has anybody read them yet? confused

I love dragonlance, and that one was one the ones I would pick also smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 03:25 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hellraiser34

I would love to see movies made out of the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley. But they really should stop making movies from Stephen King's books. Very few have done them justice.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 04:25 AM
hellraiser34 is currently offline Click here to Send hellraiser34 a Private Message Find more posts by hellraiser34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Originally posted by hellraiser34
I would love to see movies made out of the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley. But they really should stop making movies from Stephen King's books. Very few have done them justice.

Stephen King only has a few good movies. I'd agree with you there

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 10:57 PM
Digital Angel
Give me my sin again

OMG theres so many to choose from! I cant even remember them all! n loads i like have already been suggested - His dark materials, Garth Nix books (sabriel etc. but also shade's children was amazing!), terry pratchett books, pendragon series..etc.

but one's that havent been suggested that i think would be good are:
The Tamora Pierce books (theres loads of em so maybe these would make a good series but i read them when i was younger n they are amazing)
The Kate Thompson Books (Only Human, The Missing Link etc.)
The Echorium Sequence by Kathryn Roberts
Chinese Cinderella by Adeline Yen Mah this book is really moving n i think it would make a great movie
i also think that they should do some of the patricia cornwell books but maybe do those as a like a new detective series or something cuz i love them loads
oh, and the james barclay books. has anyone read these?? theyre really good!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 02:01 PM
Digital Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowfighter
Infiltrator

I would make the Shadow Children series into movies. THose books !

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:23 AM
Shadowfighter is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowfighter a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowfighter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowfighter
Infiltrator

I would also make The Sages into a movie. Any1 heard of it?

Of course not.....i'm still making it. Tee-hee.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:25 AM
Shadowfighter is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowfighter a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowfighter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Originally posted by Shadowfighter

I've heard of them, but have not read them yet.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:04 AM
curtmister

i think keys to the kingdom by garth nix or deltora quest would be good

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:10 AM
curtmister is currently offline Click here to Send curtmister a Private Message Find more posts by curtmister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

The Dragonlance Saga would be the best movies ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and everyone i believe will LOVE the Bartimaeus movies

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:05 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Dragonlance would be great I think also smile. If only Peter Jackson would do it. It would be great *dreams*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:01 AM
krillinite

I read the Alienist a while back...I really liked that one. I think it could be a good film

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:37 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Bakers boy trilogy would make a great movies. There is so much plot in them

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:53 PM
mud_blood_princ

the eragon/eldest/? series i feel they are intregeing as of the moment

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:58 PM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mud_blood_princ

if they did do that trilogy then i wouldnt let them use peter Jackson, he kill the movie king kong

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:00 PM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mud_blood_princ

Originally posted by Shadowfighter

i love that series hidden is still my favorite

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:04 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Originally posted by mud_blood_princ
if they did do that trilogy then i wouldnt let them use peter Jackson, he kill the movie king kong

I thought it was a wonderful movie

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:21 AM
silver_tears

Originally posted by mud_blood_princ
the eragon/eldest/? series i feel they are intregeing as of the moment

Eragon is already being made into a movie. There's pictures up and everything.

I too thought King Kong was wonderful.

And I wish they would turn the shopaholic books into movies embarrasment
As well as gossip girl, I heard production has stopped on it.
And I would really like to see more stuff from Nicolas Sparks.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:26 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote