KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kate Beckinsale, hot or not?

Is Kate Beckinsale Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hell yeah 31 67.39%
yes 14 30.43%
no 1 2.17%
Hell no 0 0%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kate Beckinsale, hot or not?
Started by: trav6612

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trav6612
She is Hot

she has to small of a waist? What is wrong with that?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 07:35 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

it was small i though she as gonna tip over and break in half man

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 07:40 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

that's a good thing to have a small waist. she looked hot in most of those outfits as well.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 08:34 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

ahem*cough*shallow*cough*

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 08:35 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
it was small i though she as gonna tip over and break in half man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:59 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

bloombabygirl, do you just like ripping on every comment i make or what? if not in this forum in all the others

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:12 PM
dAgEnIuS

I heard that she is gonna be in the Da Vinci Code Movie

"Cool" Luke: SAY WHAAAA~~!!#@!%^

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:58 PM
dAgEnIuS is currently offline Click here to Send dAgEnIuS a Private Message Find more posts by dAgEnIuS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey man! don't dis BBG.......... mad you mess with one of us...you mess with all of us

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 02:09 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Re
hey man! don't dis BBG.......... mad you mess with one of us...you mess with all of us

Whhhoooooo, I am not dissing anyone, I was just stating that it seems in every post i make BBG plays the devil advocate. It's all right though, I like that, you need to be able to see both sides to understand more fully.

I also heard she is suppose to be in the Da Vinci Code movie, that will make the movie ten times more awesome.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 02:29 PM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

mad i am on both sides.......and besides...how would you know? you don't know me

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 04:03 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said not THAT beautiful, she was a different beauty in Underworld compared to what she looks like out of that character.

I liked her hair in Van Helsing.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 04:29 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

First Princess Re, I just wanted you to know that I wasn't dissing on BBG and I have nothing against you, so please don't be upset at me.

Second Mild Possesion she did have a different kind of beauty in underworld, I will give that to you.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 04:57 PM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

.......whatever

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:15 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

why all the hostilities towards me, i mean no harm....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 07:08 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

Anyone got any pics of Kate? please post.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:42 PM
trav6612
She is Hot

sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:03 PM
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

I don't have any pics of Kate, but I do think she's so hot. Underworld was one of my favs with her in it. I'm actually going to buy that tomorrow.
I'll try to find some pics to post.

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 01:57 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

cool, underworld is awesome can't wait for number 2 to come out

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:38 PM
immortal_sim
AnOtHeR dEaD aNgEl

i like kate is really pretty!! and such a gd actress!

Attachment: c-beckinsale34.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 07:47 AM
immortal_sim is currently offline Click here to Send immortal_sim a Private Message Find more posts by immortal_sim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

Thanks for the pic, that is a good one.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:36 PM