KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » I've got a few questions about Terminator 2 Judgment Day!

I've got a few questions about Terminator 2 Judgment Day!
Started by: Johnlindsey289

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by dean7879
yeah this is a suckey thread...now u wanna come around and shout ya mouth...whats a matter with this thread u dont like it...ure right, this thread stinks, the whole thread stinks YOU STINK.... you wanna come around here and help me out!!!!!! u talk about ure prime... what about my prime bardock, what about my prime!!!!!!!!! at least u had a prime...and u wanna come around and help me out....well come on help me out!!!
the wiourst thing happened to u bardock, and it can happen to any a$$hole... u become civilized

Is that a temper tantrum? confused

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:40 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

if i am not mistaken i think he is trying to quota rockey? am i right dean?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 12:14 AM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yeah cool
im goin crazy eek!

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 05:31 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fardawg80

The reason that future Conner didn't know Dyson was not the creator of the terminator was because he actually was at that time. When they changed the past by killing Dyson it just moved up the date of JDay. Every time someone changes the past the future adjusts itself. The point of the movie was that JD was inevitable and it is John's destiny to be the leader of the resistance. My feelings on T3 are that it is just a long setup for T4 which I think is the real movie. It will not have time travelling robots anymore just a kick ass future war! Which is what I have been waiting to see since the first film.

PS Don’t get me wrong T3 sucked big fat hairy Wookiee balls!

Last edited by fardawg80 on Aug 22nd, 2004 at 12:01 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 11:58 AM
fardawg80 is currently offline Click here to Send fardawg80 a Private Message Find more posts by fardawg80 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well whats the bloody point in a 4th one

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:11 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by dean7879
well whats the bloody point in a 4th one

The War Of The Machines!!! evil face

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 02:54 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

In the production notes on the "Back to the Future" DVD, the producers talk about a theory related to time travel that suggests that time is like a river that is constantly (and somehow consciously) always trying to "right" itself back on course; that when it is somehow altered, it winds up where it was intended to be.

And as for Arnold not being in the fourth one, maybe this has something to do with it:

Before and after

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:01 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by roundisfunny
And as for Arnold not being in the fourth one, maybe this has something to do with it:

Before and after

Ahhhh sick I was hoping I never saw that picture again.
Anyway they managed to use a body double in T3 which they could do again if they wanted to in T4. Arnie's body is not the problem in fact the reason they gave was that they 'could not wait for him'. That must be because he is the Governor of California and will be for some years.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:32 AM
Deano

he's a big headed git that arnie

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:54 PM