KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Jedi Temple

The Jedi Temple
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

Re: Jedi Temple

When Lucas was writing ROTJ he initialy wanted to have the Vader/Palpatine/Luke duel on Coruscant at the Emperors castle. Does anyone know about this? The castle was supposed to be at the bottom of Coruscant under the ground so it couldn't be attacked from the air.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 09:30 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

A Coruscant battle would've been cool. Anakin's training should be both classroom like stuff in the temple(and Library), and his trips to various environments to train with Ob1. Maybe Lucas will Quench our thirst for other planets by showing us hit after hit of new worlds as Anakin and Ob1 go place to place training. I'd say 30 sec.-2 minutes on 5-6 worlds would be cool.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

There is no place on Coruscant to battle, its citywide!! Also, some planets should get less screen time, as they aren't as imporant.

Episode II Line-up:
Tatooine-Minor
Alderaan-Major (From my perspective)
Naboo-Minor (Now that is)
Coruscant-Major
Kashyyyk-Minor/Major (Depends if my slave war wish comes true)
???New Planet???-My sources say Major.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 12:30 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

What sources?...What do they say?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 12:42 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

My conscience nonetheless, also they say clones built here, and possibly fight on planet. <shaking voices out of head>

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 12:43 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

HAha...they have medication for that you know...smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 01:00 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

There are places on the ground of Coruscant to fight. Under the buildings there is a rocky surface and caves. It said this in one of the early scripts. This is where Palpatines and Vaders castles were supposed to be. If there was a fight it should be in one of the buildings though. I can see a politician being murdered on Palpatines balcany and a fight breaking out in the Jedi temple room.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 10:54 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

We think alike UBH, I want the clones to be on Mandalore and for that to be a major planet in Ep2(serving the role Naboo had in Ep1). I want Kashyykk to have a fairly big role in Ep3, hopefully my ideas for a slave war encounter there will pan out.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I thought you meant a big war that pertains to the Clones, King Jedi. If you mean a shoot out like in Amidala's palace then sure.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:13 PM
KJ
Sausages

I mean a lightsaber duel like in TPM. Or a small fight where bounty hunters are trying to kill politicians one by one. Plpatine would try to get rid of his enemies and as most of them would be on Coruscant they would probably die there.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:41 PM
Xizor

Dark Jedi and Bounty Hunters snubbing out senators would be sweet. Especially if we see some Jedi vs. Dark Jedi saber duels and high balcony fire fights.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:44 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

Fire fights? Anywhooo, this is starting to trail off the Jedi Council.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 09:31 AM
KJ
Sausages

Do you think it will be destroyed in Ep3?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 01:33 AM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

I think there are more than one temples I mean,one temple, for 10,000 jedi? C'mon. It will be destroyed, that's more than likely.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

There need to be side outposts for the Jedi.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 09:11 AM
Dim
Creativity

I'm sure the Temple is comparable to say..the Vatican...and there's monastary type schools and medication/community centers in different sections of the galaxy...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 10:11 AM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

I think there would be like, 1 or 2 schools out there. Then there are Jedi Sanctuaries. Places to meditate.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Do we see the Jedi Temple at the end of ROTJ special edition? When the statue of Palpatine falls, what is the building behind him?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 06:05 PM
Dim
Creativity

Since I don't have a TV I'm going to have to guess here...but I'm going to guess that it's not the Jedi Temple. Just because I can't imagine that Palpatine would not demolish it after he kills off all the jedi. It would seem stupid to keep it..It might give the people hope.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2000 06:42 AM
theEvilJedi

You don't have a tv?How do you watch Star Wars and other movies?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2000 06:44 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote