KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » social life

social life
Started by: misha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Df02

oh my life isnt simple atm, beleive me lol sad

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 02:59 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

I suppose it is true that younger people lift and lay friends more easily than the older folk do and that is normal for youngsters who have little experience of life.

I am nevertheless surprised that nobody here has had bad experiences with friendship as, because people are so different it is sometimes very hard to maintain relationships.

Some people are lucky that they can find soul-mates that they can feel completely comfortable and safe with but even these people can go off relationships and look for the greener grass on the other side of the fence, leaving the dependent ones to swim or drown. ( Sorry about the mixed metaphore BTW ).

I think that if most of you were REALLY honest with yourselves and the rest of us you would admit that relationships and heavy friendships are fraught with dangerous pitfalls.

Don't try to tell me that you have never fallen out with a friend as if you are honest and admit it you may have to remember just how painful that was.

Have I maybe struck a painful spot here ?

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:18 PM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i have fallen out wit many of my friends

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 05:28 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I've fallen out with several of my friends...and I'd rather not go into it.

I'm pretty shy, so I only hang out with a few people alot...I have three very good friends and the four of us hang out all we can. In fact, one of them just left today for college which makes the rest of us very sad...but anyway, they're the only of my friends that I feel really comfortable with, that I feel I can say anything too and tell anything. We're a very tight group. Then there's the group of about 15 people that I see semi-regularly, and then all my friends from school that I only see occasionally outside of school. So no, I guess I can't say I have that much of a social life.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Papaumau

I am nevertheless surprised that nobody here has had bad experiences with friendship as, because people are so different it is sometimes very hard to maintain relationships.

oh, but i have....i know only too well how that is.

thing is. with VERY good friends..i find it hard to get into an argument that might lead to us getting upset. WE try (well..not as much try, but it comes naturally) to keep it at a joking level all the time. So it's hard to really have a fight.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:34 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah! laughing out loud dexx: lol: you know that time when laughing out loud you asked that thing? laughing out loud

no expression

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:43 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

confused...nope..remind me

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:57 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

laughing out loud you're killing me laughing out loud no expression

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:00 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no really..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:21 PM
yerssot

ok, just being funny

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:24 PM
Dexx
wingless

i bet...but i'm curious big grin...pm me. what'd i say?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:24 PM
yerssot

it's underway eek!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:25 PM
Dexx
wingless

oki..i'm waiting smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:59 PM
yerssot

woops stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 08:04 PM
misha

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
oh my life isnt simple atm, beleive me lol sad

your social life.... compared to a girls, especially at the age of 14, trust me it is!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 02:07 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote:
Originally posted by Papaumau
I suppose it is true that younger people lift and lay friends more easily than the older folk do and that is normal for youngsters who have little experience of life.

Some people are lucky that they can find soul-mates that they can feel completely comfortable and safe with but even these people can go off relationships and look for the greener grass on the other side of the fence, leaving the dependent ones to swim or drown. ( Sorry about the mixed metaphore BTW ).

I think that if most of you were REALLY honest with yourselves and the rest of us you would admit that relationships and heavy friendships are fraught with dangerous pitfalls.

Don't try to tell me that you have never fallen out with a friend as if you are honest and admit it you may have to remember just how painful that was.

Have I maybe struck a painful spot here ?

thats what im saying! especially being a 14 yr old girl, friendships are the worst roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 02:08 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I have about 7 or so really close friends, the kind that you call first when you plan to do something. We hang out alot, at school, then on Fridays or Saturdays or whenever. I've been to their cottages and stuff too. Like these are the kids of friends you've met their parents erm

I have two best friends so to speak. One I work with, and see her pretty much every day. The other I don't see as much, but we talk to eachother either online or on the phone every day, we also hang out and such. I'm going on vacation to Orlando with the first in a few months.
The weird thing is that at first when we met, I didn't even like the first one laughing out loud
And we were only introduced through the second one.

Then I don't even know how many aquaintances I have laughing out loud
I mean at school I see people in the halls all the time, and they say hi, and we chat and stuff for a few minutes. Or if I spot them in the street, we'll converse for a few minutes, and move on, these are people I talk to, but don't neccessarily miss when they're away.

I prefer to be with people than alone. I like places with lots of people, and love going places. But I do like being alone too, there's some days where I just wanna stay home and watch movies, or go off-road biking on my own, and just be alone, with no one to bother me.
But most of the time I like company.

My social life picks up alot during school though, what with the Friday night parties and stuff happy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 02:34 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

you guys have cottages? eek!

yeah irene, your social life is quite like myne, exept that we dont have friday night partys yet

im still awaiting the time when someone finally has a party with alcahol and loud music and dancing

yeah, i have the ppl i sit with @ school.....where theres the guys and girls....maybe 20 of us alltogether? then out of them about 10 that i really like? then out of that there 3 that i love, then out of THAT theres 1 that i really really love big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 02:56 AM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by m!$hA
your social life.... compared to a girls, especially at the age of 14, trust me it is!

sorry, but I have to disagree heavily with you. You make it sound like the life of a 14 year old girl is pure hell... do you know everybody's life to make this claim?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:33 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i have a social life ot side kmc, its always the same places, my friends houses, the mall, or the movies. im friends with everybody in my grade, but i have my own group of firends, my posse i could say. and im real close woth them...nice topic smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 11:00 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote