KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread

Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Cool Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread

alright, ragingsilent! here's the discussion thread for our upcoming story. let's discuss the plot and everything we need to get the story moving along.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

oookkkk..perhaps we can really describe the characters emotions? agreed?smile....for example, louis...i know aout cassandra....but, how sad he is n all.being lonely n that...

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:54 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i was thinking that this story could take place shortly after the place where louis ends the story that he's telling to malloy. you know, he leaves after telling armand that he rejects his offer to join him. since there isn't anything about him between that huge gap of time until the present day where he meets Lestat again and gets interviewed by Malloy.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:56 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yes note taken....

and since that is mentioned, i agreeyes

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:58 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

'cause i always wondered what happened during that time. louis probably tells malloy what happened in the book, but not the movie. anyways, maybe we can have louis decide and return to new orleans, his old hometown. he hasn't been there in years, so there won't be any mortals there to honestly recognize him.

as for cassandra, she was born and raised in new orleans and the general louisiana area. before louis decides to come back of course.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:02 AM
Roulette
Freak

yes..i understand what ur saying....and i think u have a good idea goinsmile....*salutes*big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

laughing so silly and corny to salute...esp. to a person no less like me! laughing

is there anything else that i need to bring you up to date about, like cassandra?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:05 AM
Roulette
Freak

saddun bag me mon amisad...eek!..so cruel!

hmmmm jus a brief description of her wud prolly helpsmile.jus a short one..dont spend too long on it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:10 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

cruel, yes. fun...HELL YEAH! eek! laughing rock

Name: Cassandra Black
Race: Human or Meta-Human
Personality: intellect, bit sensitive, strong willed, compassionate/caring
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Black (w/ blue streaks?)
Clothes: elegant and casual dresses and ware of the time period
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
Powers: (have i told you about her powers yet?)
Played/Voiced By: Charlize Theron (or someone like that)

should i include a background, short history about her or explain later or as we go along with the story as we need it?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:15 AM
Roulette
Freak

sad.....crueltysad

hmmmmm well, i think this is enough for nowsmile....when the time comes closer to writing the story, then that info wil come in usesmile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:19 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

hmmm...that should be my middle name now...devil laughing j/k

alright, now we shall discuss how we want to start the story and all. of course, we're going to have it take place sometime when louis is returning to new orleans. story from his perspective, not pov. you know what i mean?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:24 AM
Roulette
Freak

eek! i think it should...

yes i sure do...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

where exactly should the story start? the voyage home from europe or when the ship docks at the coast of new orleans? basically, he'll be brooding about all that has happened to him in his vampire life and of course, mourning the loss of claudia. and if you like, you can have the honors of starting the first story bit when we get to it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:58 AM
Roulette
Freak

perhaps.....the ship docking at n.o?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:23 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

ship docks at coast near new orleans, louis boards off, heads towards his old hometown, the whole time brooding over claudia and his vampire life, and then finding out what changes new orleans has gone through since he left...btw, he won't meet cassie until a bit later, i guess. if you want.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:51 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

alright, i have given you the quickie on how the first bit is going to go down, so you can have the honor of starting the story off with a blast! since we aren't online at the same time anymore, just post stuff about our story here. leave a message and i'll respond to it. make the story planning and posting go quicker. savvy, jenni?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 09:32 AM
Roulette
Freak

yep,smile completely understood, Chrisbig grin....lol.big grin...

now, to start the storysmile...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:32 AM
Roulette
Freak

The night air was crisp, fresh and soothing against my skin. I stepped off the boat, and stood on the docks, my eyes slowly drifting above. The clouds were dark, heavy and thick, swirling across the mystical sky. Through the dim of the clouds, I swear I could see the angelic face of my dear Claudia, her face burning with sorrow as her sapphire eyes cried softly to my heart. Slowly, I turned away, my heart deep with ache, my mind recalling the sweet of her voice. I urged my feet along, as my eyes surveyed the glittering moon above.

I thought of Lestat, the dark prince of the world, and at the remembrance of his fate, I almost showed mercy, yet the memory of him would forever haunt my dreams. I shook away his face, his eyes poisoning my soul. I slowly continued my steps, my eyes looking eagerly around to see the world I once knew, the old world of my human days. The truth of my old life was a bittersweet song. I so longed to see the sun, to know the brilliant shades of the glistening dawn.

- ok, so here's my first part, (sorry it's so small) messed.....if you want, you can change some things that you don't like smile...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 05:11 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Good work, Jenni! thumb up didn't know that we were going to do the story from louis's pov. but that's okay. i'm cool with that happy

after we decide a title for this story, i'll take your story bit and make a new thread for it that will be the story thread. alright? cool

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

here are some title suggestions from me:

love after dark
dark rose
black rose
blood (red) rose
my immortal
feeling strangely fine
extraordinary
scar tissue
fortune faded
under this skin
disease
dare you to move
open your eyes
falling into grace
away from the sun
when the sun goes down
this road i'm on
maybe tomorrow

well...that's all i got for now...i'll try to come up with more if you dont' like those... also, some of these titles can have metaphoric meanings to the story and all.

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Sep 15th, 2004 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:14 AM