KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread

Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 21 22 [23]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i don't need to calm down. i'm fine. i was just saying. work and plan for fics leaves no time. yes, break i guess but that's what we've been on for quite a while. i would hate to pass on the torch to others without use there to watch over them. unless we all came upon agreements on the plot and all and on the same page. but i don't know...

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 07:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

uh..Boppy...I was only jokin bout that 'calm down' thing....hence why I put an lol and a grinbig grin...
ohhh..fair enough then....perhaps we can dicuss the plot with Phoenix....if we head them in the right direction to where we want to go in the story.....we can sorta be like the guideline...but they can come up with most of the plot...

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 07:20 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

wow, haven't posted here in ages! well, the next time we're both and i'm not so tired, we can discuss and debate wheather to revive the story and me to do my story bit. i can still remember that it was my turn. as for new members, i'm still iffy on that.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

lol..yup..same..
yes that sounds cool
well, a decision isn't needed now...take your time with deciding whether or not we should invite another author to join in story.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:18 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

we can discuss what we want to do and about plot and about my bit some more another time when i'm not so tired. i just wanted you to know. besides, i really itchin' to whip my writer's groove back into shape so that it can get me into shape to do my original stories and what not! big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:24 AM
Roulette
Freak

yeah, that sounds goodsmile
yeah...fair enough.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:31 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

since late last month, i started thinking about our story again. and slowly rekindled my interest to do this story.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:33 AM
Roulette
Freak

ah, very goodsmile....glad to hear it

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

LETTER OF RESIGNATION & REQUEST TO MOD.

Hey RagingSilent,

This is a letter of resignation. I am taking myself off the project for now. I will allow you to work with Phoenix and whatever other great writer's out there who are interested in joining, can join. But, I think it would easier to just let only a few people join. It just gets too complicated if you let too many do so. You know what I mean?

Anyways, I have finally decided to do this because it looks like I'm never going to be jazzed up and have the motivation and inspiration for the story like I used to. Over the months since I started this "hiatus" phase, I felt really bad about it all. Making you wait and how excited you were about this story. Sorry for being rude like that. I didn't mean to. But, I just thought I might come back. But it's not gonna happen! I hate the idea of removal, but I must!

It's just that I've been busy with getting ready for college and putting all of my energy into my original works. So, soon the interest in this story vizzled and amongst other things. Don't worry, though. I will drop by off and on to see how you and the other writer(s) are getting along.

If it's alright with you and whoever else joins, I would like to have some say in certain areas of the project. Approve of certain things and help the newbies with the plot and what we want done. I can just act as I moderator. As for who should be in charge of posting material in the story thread, I would like to stick to that for now. Is that alright? So, I'll drop by whenever I can to check up on things. This is for the best since I don't come to KMC that often anymore. Fair is fair.

Good luck Jenni (and Co),

Sodapop Allerdyce

P/S: There is no gurantee that my semi-involvement on our project will inspire me to come back, so don't count on it. I mean the writing content part that is.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 09:06 AM