KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread

Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i'm so glad that you haven't already started on and posted your story bit for i wasn't completely satisfied with how my new story bit came out. it doesn't seem to mesh all that well and there were certain things i left out.

also, a major thing or two that we left out and i can't believe i didn't realize this until a few days ago, we forgot to mention that louis might have luggage once he got off the ship from his travels and also the whereabouts of his coffin! >,< since we left that detail out by accident, how should we have louis stumble upon a place to stay in the morning and all? i do have a few ideas for where. we could just have him rent a nice apartment somewhere in new orleans. if he can't get a coffin, let's just say the room includes a four poster bed with heavy, velvet curtains. that way, it won't allow any sunlight in and he can always keep them drawn together. plus, have no one disturb him in his apartment. hmm...what do you think? don't just agree right away for i would like to hear your input. get some options on this dilemma of ours!


no expression uhhhh Boppy.....another problemmessed....arrrr sh!t!......
I was banned from the computer for the past few days, but before I was, I had saved your next story bit, and printed it out.....and I've written my next bitmessed.....

[email protected] this is a b!tch..heh...but...um....perhaps, you could write about the luggage ideas?.....just, I've already written about 3 paragraphsmessed..if I had only written one, then I would delete it and start over....but 3messed..heh......

sorry...I completely forgot bout the luggage toomessed....its very strange how we could forget that......lol..

um..I'll post my next story bit now, and, if worst comes to worst, then I can always start over and write bout the luggage....


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 09:15 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

Here’s my next story bit Boppy:




My broken life. The life I had once known and grown to love, yet also loathe. Gradually, I stopped walking, my curious eyes roaming over the hard earth I stood upon. I closed my eyes, the subtle wind gently brushing against my cold skin, as I remembered the days of my old life. My wife, my child, how I loved you, yet you left me, my dreams turning to ash, ash as grey as the dead evening that mourns for the glimmer of sunlight. My trembling hands soon became fists, yet through my anger, my aching eyes sang quietly to the night, longing to once again see those who brought me true happiness.

My heart turned dark then, my body weak with grief. Sluggishly, I continued my steps, my eyes upon the dying soil. Abruptly I paused, finding myself standing before the aged property I had once lived in. The night seemed to deepen as the shadows of my old world washed over me. Upon a musty window, I placed my hand, wiping away the dust that was layered thick over it. Through the window, painful memories lay, cinders darkening any trace of color. I smiled gently, unaware of the tear that rolled silently down my cheek. I turned away, melancholic peace settling upon the surrounding night I cherished.

My eyes slowly drifted above, the moon gazing at me as it sparkled light across the sky. At that moment, I remembered when I had truly seen the beauty of the night, when I had first learned of pure darkness. At that time, I was a new born vampire, weeping at the splendor of the world, weeping at the chance I had been offered, a chance to live another life, to see what mortals would not. Grimly, my heart danced, a bitter thought forming in the back of my mind. Lestat. You gave me that chance, yet you never warned me of the torment it would bring. Despite the memory of his bitterness, and the evil behind his offer to me, a sullen truth still remained in my mind. I longed to see his face.


Well, hope this bit’s oksmile…um, I just wanted to explain the last bit…’I longed to see his face’…see, Louis doesn’t really miss Lestat, he is just blinded by his loneliness, and he wants some company, the same company that Lestat gave him when he was a new born vampire….

*suspense music plays*...big grin....and this is of course related to Louis's relationship with cassie...smile.....he will find happiness with her...


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Last edited by Roulette on Oct 15th, 2004 at 09:20 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 09:16 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
no expression uhhhh Boppy.....another problemmessed....arrrr sh!t!......
I was banned from the computer for the past few days, but before I was, I had saved your next story bit, and printed it out.....and I've written my next bitmessed.....

[email protected] this is a b!tch..heh...but...um....perhaps, you could write about the luggage ideas?.....just, I've already written about 3 paragraphsmessed..if I had only written one, then I would delete it and start over....but 3messed..heh......

sorry...I completely forgot bout the luggage toomessed....its very strange how we could forget that......lol..

um..I'll post my next story bit now, and, if worst comes to worst, then I can always start over and write bout the luggage....


i was just thinking now, maybe louis just left europe in a rush, as in to get away from the place that caused him so much misery.

ah frick...you already posted a new story bit....(i'll read it soon) there were a few story bits or points in the plot that i wanted to discuss with you before we moved onto a new bit or scratched out my recent one, previous one. well...i'll wait until you're online to tell you.

good thing we post our story bits here before making them final in the story thread! *phew*

oh, one more thing, after i read your new bit, i'll see if it meshs and makes me feel better for my crappy previous bit and work out the plot some more soon.


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 02:04 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
Here’s my next story bit Boppy:




My broken life. The life I had once known and grown to love, yet also loathe. Gradually, I stopped walking, my curious eyes roaming over the hard earth I stood upon. I closed my eyes, the subtle wind gently brushing against my cold skin, as I remembered the days of my old life. My wife, my child, how I loved you, yet you left me, my dreams turning to ash, ash as grey as the dead evening that mourns for the glimmer of sunlight. My trembling hands soon became fists, yet through my anger, my aching eyes sang quietly to the night, longing to once again see those who brought me true happiness.

My heart turned dark then, my body weak with grief. Sluggishly, I continued my steps, my eyes upon the dying soil. Abruptly I paused, finding myself standing before the aged property I had once lived in. The night seemed to deepen as the shadows of my old world washed over me. Upon a musty window, I placed my hand, wiping away the dust that was layered thick over it. Through the window, painful memories lay, cinders darkening any trace of color. I smiled gently, unaware of the tear that rolled silently down my cheek. I turned away, melancholic peace settling upon the surrounding night I cherished.

My eyes slowly drifted above, the moon gazing at me as it sparkled light across the sky. At that moment, I remembered when I had truly seen the beauty of the night, when I had first learned of pure darkness. At that time, I was a new born vampire, weeping at the splendor of the world, weeping at the chance I had been offered, a chance to live another life, to see what mortals would not. Grimly, my heart danced, a bitter thought forming in the back of my mind. Lestat. You gave me that chance, yet you never warned me of the torment it would bring. Despite the memory of his bitterness, and the evil behind his offer to me, a sullen truth still remained in my mind. I longed to see his face.


Well, hope this bit’s oksmile…um, I just wanted to explain the last bit…’I longed to see his face’…see, Louis doesn’t really miss Lestat, he is just blinded by his loneliness, and he wants some company, the same company that Lestat gave him when he was a new born vampire….

*suspense music plays*...big grin....and this is of course related to Louis's relationship with cassie...smile.....he will find happiness with her...


although i wasn't all that proud of my previous bit, your's sounds splendid. i need not worry that i messed something royally up in the story and all. *phew* i guess mine and your's, keep those after all.

since i suggested in my previous post/comment that louis could've rushed in a hurry out of europe...maybe no luggage?

also, earlier, i was looking through quotes from interview and spotted one where louis gave the year he came back to new orleans. in 1988. the year my baby bro was born. cool. but we'll ingnore that for now.

in my early stages of planning this story, before i took you on to cowrite this, i had plans for louis not to mention cassandra at all in the interview. like he did it on purpose. maybe b/c she didn't want him to or he didn't feel the need for it. we can note that thing i just said or not. it's very minor though. well, what i'm trying to say is, that louis left that bit out of the interview with malloy. we could say that. and maybe somehow he's just explaining this all somehow.

anyways...you made good points in clarifiction. quite alright. as for the new ideas i mentioned that i was going to mention earlier....i was going to say them now but i'll wait.


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 02:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

Cool Julie Roberts (Country Musician) as Cassandra Black

Oh, right! eek! Now I remember what I was going to tell you: theme song. Maybe some country songs. Like "The Chance" by Julie Roberts and/or "Let Me Let Go" by Faith Hill. Let me know if you would like links to those lyrics or have me post them here. Also, I would like to imagine Julie Roberts playing the lead female role of Cassandra Black. Is that okay, her or imagining someone for the role just for the heck and fun of it?

(please log in to view the image)

Julie Roberts

Image Source: Julie Roberts (Artist's Official Site)

*i know that there were a lot of pix to choose from to post of her, but i was very picky in the one i wanted to post. the one of her from her new single and music video, "the chance". i'll try to find more with a better angel and you can see her better*

*go to her official site, head to the music video section and watch "the chance", to get an idea of what she looks like and sounds like, voice. i know what her voice sounds like when she's not singing. she has a great voice. you should hear it. i need to buy her cd.*


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 03:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i was just thinking now, maybe louis just left europe in a rush, as in to get away from the place that caused him so much misery.

ah frick...you already posted a new story bit....(i'll read it soon) there were a few story bits or points in the plot that i wanted to discuss with you before we moved onto a new bit or scratched out my recent one, previous one. well...i'll wait until you're online to tell you.

good thing we post our story bits here before making them final in the story thread! *phew*

oh, one more thing, after i read your new bit, i'll see if it meshs and makes me feel better for my crappy previous bit and work out the plot some more soon.


yes that's a good idea.....and, maybe, he has someone who's already taken his belongings to a hotel room or something...eheh..just suggestion....

yehmessed....

lol! thas truebig grin....good thing indeedy...

yes....thas cool...


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:52 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
although i wasn't all that proud of my previous bit, your's sounds splendid. i need not worry that i messed something royally up in the story and all. *phew* i guess mine and your's, keep those after all.

since i suggested in my previous post/comment that louis could've rushed in a hurry out of europe...maybe no luggage?

also, earlier, i was looking through quotes from interview and spotted one where louis gave the year he came back to new orleans. in 1988. the year my baby bro was born. cool. but we'll ingnore that for now.

in my early stages of planning this story, before i took you on to cowrite this, i had plans for louis not to mention cassandra at all in the interview. like he did it on purpose. maybe b/c she didn't want him to or he didn't feel the need for it. we can note that thing i just said or not. it's very minor though. well, what i'm trying to say is, that louis left that bit out of the interview with malloy. we could say that. and maybe somehow he's just explaining this all somehow.

anyways...you made good points in clarifiction. quite alright. as for the new ideas i mentioned that i was going to mention earlier....i was going to say them now but i'll wait.


splendid?embarrasment....thanks Boppy.....

lol.....it has seemed to work outhappyyes...

yes...that makes sense...cuz,. after all, this is our story, and altho tiz based on I.W.T.V....we can still alter it slightly....smile.....


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:57 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
yes that's a good idea.....and, maybe, he has someone who's already taken his belongings to a hotel room or something...eheh..just suggestion....

yehmessed....

lol! thas truebig grin....good thing indeedy...

yes....thas cool...


hey jenni! how are you? cool

by the way, what do you think of having julie roberts playing cassandra black? also, i'm still debating on who to picture playing dorian, so many great choices too: will kemp, michael vartan... happy

alright, as since you are here, i'll run you by some ideas of mine that i mentioned to tell you earlier. as for louis' stuff, maybe he didn't bring anything back with him, just get the stuff he needs in new orleans or maybe the ship is still there for passengers who want to pick up their belongings before they leave on other business and all. how about that? also, what did you think about my suggestion as to where he stays in an apartment with a four poster bed, no coffin? let's talk about this topic first and then i'll run by the other ideas i had in mind.


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
hey jenni! how are you? cool

by the way, what do you think of having julie roberts playing cassandra black? also, i'm still debating on who to picture playing dorian, so many great choices too: will kemp, michael vartan... happy

alright, as since you are here, i'll run you by some ideas of mine that i mentioned to tell you earlier. as for louis' stuff, maybe he didn't bring anything back with him, just get the stuff he needs in new orleans or maybe the ship is still there for passengers who want to pick up their belongings before they leave on other business and all. how about that? also, what did you think about my suggestion as to where he stays in an apartment with a four poster bed, no coffin? let's talk about this topic first and then i'll run by the other ideas i had in mind.


um,heh..not too good....cureently sickmessed..

and you?smile....

eek!..shes pretty, and I could imagine her with black hairyes.....she would make a perfect cassieyes...damn confusion, everytime i read 'julie roberts', i think of juliA roberts.....eheh...

yes thas a good idea.....cuz, he wants to leave everything in his old life behind (including possessions) and start over again.....perhaps we can mention that, from his pov o course.,..

hmmmm that could be a good ideasmile,...a bed 'stead of a coffin....i like ithappy..and, if he does want to leave his old life behind, that would 'back that up' sorta speak......cuz he doesn't want to feel as though he is a vamp, the coffin would only bring up memories and such....


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:10 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

also, about the theme song...hmmmm just thinkin'....country?...*thinks*.....in my opinion, I'm not too sure....maybe somethin slightly darker....not heavy metal or anything...lol...just....sort of....peaceful....but beautiful, and with good lyrics.....I'm not talkin 'sounds of the wild life' or sumthinbig grinlol.....just....not that i want this band....but Evanescencebig grin....lol, just, that kinda song, with emotional lyrics, and good music in bakground.....sumthin like thatsmile..


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:13 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
um,heh..not too good....cureently sick

and you?

shes pretty, and I could imagine her with black hair she would make a perfect cassie ...damn confusion, everytime i read 'julie roberts', i think of juliA roberts.....eheh...

thas a good idea.....cuz, he wants to leave everything in his old life behind (including possessions) and start over again.....perhaps we can mention that, from his pov o course.,..

hmmmm that could be a good ideasmile,...a bed 'stead of a coffin....i like it ..and, if he does want to leave his old life behind, that would 'back that up' sorta speak......cuz he doesn't want to feel as though he is a vamp, the coffin would only bring up memories and such....


i was a bit sick last weekend, lack of sleep. hope you get better soon! happy thumb up i'm doing good myself, had a busy saturday, pretty much. snack shack at miller for the soccer team that raised money for cruise trip for girl scouts. and hours later, hung out at allie's, best friend house, talked halloween, hw, and stuff. fun fun fun. luke, my doggie can be so obnoxious when he wants too...laughing

i know, when i do google searches for about her, they site gets it confused with julia robers also. the names are too much alike, just that last letter in their first names...darn it! lol glad that you suppor my choice! ^.^ she has a beautiful, i recommend that you go to her site and watch or listen to "the chance". lovely song. the way it's sang and got a sad tone...*sniff* she's so pretty in it too!

yes, starting over is good...but i still worry over the stuff...hmm... sad

yup, the new bed symbolizes that he's making a new life for himself in the "modern" new orleans and changing a few of his ways, as a vampire. also, the bed will foreshadow his inner humanity and his close connection with mortals and cassandra in the near future of our story. also, the darkness of the curtains and within he sleeps, show depression and seperation from the world in certain ways and degrees. you know what i mean? sort of secluded from the world for now...

alright now, shall i have on to my next idea after you respond to this post?


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:20 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
also, about the theme song...hmmmm just thinkin'....country?...*thinks*.....in my opinion, I'm not too sure....maybe somethin slightly darker....not heavy metal or anything...lol...just....sort of....peaceful....but beautiful, and with good lyrics.....I'm not talkin 'sounds of the wild life' or sumthinbig grinlol.....just....not that i want this band....but Evanescencebig grin....lol, just, that kinda song, with emotional lyrics, and good music in bakground.....sumthin like thatsmile..


i was thinking dark, gothic, sad rock songs or stuff by that group, but i thought that country music made so much sense to be the theme for this story takes place in the south. lots of country comes from the south. make that connection and all mold with story. sad soft ballads like the chance by julie roberts. those sort of country songs. sorry, i'm really getttin' into country. it's uplifting and makes me feel better and cheery at times. thesedays at least.


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i was a bit sick last weekend, lack of sleep. hope you get better soon! happy thumb up i'm doing good myself, had a busy saturday, pretty much. snack shack at miller for the soccer team that raised money for cruise trip for girl scouts. and hours later, hung out at allie's, best friend house, talked halloween, hw, and stuff. fun fun fun. luke, my doggie can be so obnoxious when he wants too...laughing

i know, when i do google searches for about her, they site gets it confused with julia robers also. the names are too much alike, just that last letter in their first names...darn it! lol glad that you suppor my choice! ^.^ she has a beautiful, i recommend that you go to her site and watch or listen to "the chance". lovely song. the way it's sang and got a sad tone...*sniff* she's so pretty in it too!

yes, starting over is good...but i still worry over the stuff...hmm... sad

yup, the new bed symbolizes that he's making a new life for himself in the "modern" new orleans and changing a few of his ways, as a vampire. also, the bed will foreshadow his inner humanity and his close connection with mortals and cassandra in the near future of our story. also, the darkness of the curtains and within he sleeps, show depression and seperation from the world in certain ways and degrees. you know what i mean? sort of secluded from the world for now...

alright now, shall i have on to my next idea after you respond to this post?

thanks boppysmile....
lol.....sounds fun......i wish i could do as i pleased as you dosad.....i still get dragged around places.....crap that sux...lol

*claps* very well supported idea boppy.....well done!,,...your reason behind the bed is incredibly deep.....good good....

yeah, that wud be gooood


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:47 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i was thinking dark, gothic, sad rock songs or stuff by that group, but i thought that country music made so much sense to be the theme for this story takes place in the south. lots of country comes from the south. make that connection and all mold with story. sad soft ballads like the chance by julie roberts. those sort of country songs. sorry, i'm really getttin' into country. it's uplifting and makes me feel better and cheery at times. thesedays at least.


lol....no, no...s'oksmile....i understand.....
some of the country lyrics can be good to listen toyes...

thesedays?confused


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:55 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
thanks boppysmile....
lol.....sounds fun......i wish i could do as i pleased as you dosad.....i still get dragged around places.....crap that sux...lol

*claps* very well supported idea boppy.....well done!,,...your reason behind the bed is incredibly deep.....good good....

yeah, that wud be gooood


yeah, my crew and i are going gothic this halloween! eek! it's going to be fabulous happy this tuesday, going shopping at target for shoes/boots and belts and then off to hot topic at valley fair for clothes and such. this will take place after school, get out early and all. normally, we'd go out and eat lunch to together, but we'll grab something at target as we shop. going to be so much fun and i can't wait to try the stuff on! eek! woot woot rock

why thank you jenni ^.^ wanted to have alot of imagery, foreshowing and symbolism in this story to make it turn out wonderful, sound very true to anne rice and all.


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:59 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
lol....no, no...s'oksmile....i understand.....
some of the country lyrics can be good to listen toyes...

thesedays?confused


i used to think it was stupid and corny...but not so much now. i thought it was so corny then, cause i have these crazy hicks in my class and all.... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing and yeah...they love country, used to torture the lit class with it, and dance crazy to it...not pretty at all...*shiver* laughing lmao

normal ups and downs in life. yah dig? cool


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:02 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
yeah, my crew and i are going gothic this halloween! eek! it's going to be fabulous happy this tuesday, going shopping at target for shoes/boots and belts and then off to hot topic at valley fair for clothes and such. this will take place after school, get out early and all. normally, we'd go out and eat lunch to together, but we'll grab something at target as we shop. going to be so much fun and i can't wait to try the stuff on! eek! woot woot rock

why thank you jenni ^.^ wanted to have alot of imagery, foreshowing and symbolism in this story to make it turn out wonderful, sound very true to anne rice and all.



big grinschweeeeet.......lol.....what are u plannin' on wearing?smile....

big grinthas ok...yeah....i know what cha mean.....big grin


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:03 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Gender: Female
Location: Arkham Asylum

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i used to think it was stupid and corny...but not so much now. i thought it was so corny then, cause i have these crazy hicks in my class and all.... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing and yeah...they love country, used to torture the lit class with it, and dance crazy to it...not pretty at all...*shiver* laughing lmao

normal ups and downs in life. yah dig? cool


laughing out loud....i know what you mean....I haven't exactly had a liking to country...lol...i guess that's because I've kinda gone into rock past couple of years.....

laughingeheh.....wish i was there....

yes i understand....or should i say....digbig grin...


__________________

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:05 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
big grinschweeeeet.......lol.....what are u plannin' on wearing?smile....

big grinthas ok...yeah....i know what cha mean.....big grin


i know eek! Happy Dance can't wait! i don't know exactly, have to see what's there. never been to a hot topic store before. but once i do, i'll let you know! too bad i won't be able to post pix of us in those when we do! sad

anyways, one of the things that i like about her books or at least vc1, is the imagery and deep emotions that really get to the readers and all.


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:05 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Gender: Female
Location: City of Angels

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
laughing out loud....i know what you mean....I haven't exactly had a liking to country...lol...i guess that's because I've kinda gone into rock past couple of years.....

laughingeheh.....wish i was there....

yes i understand....or should i say....digbig grin...


i was into rock during junior high. became a huge rock fan in high school and still am to this day, but with some country now this month. *ooh, "talk shows on mute" by incubus on the rock station! eek! *

some of the country artists i like: faith hill, martina mcbride, julie roberts, sara evans, etc. omg! have you ever heard "concrete angel" by martina mcbride and/or seen the music video? eek! it's so sad! made me cry everytime i saw it! sad


__________________


Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:08 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:10 AM.
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.