KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread

Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
no, and too bad! stick out tongue devil laughing

that's alright. just a tad here and there is fine.

did i already mention to you this one: we can have louis wander his old home for a bit, then go back to town to get a place to stay, sleeps, times pass - explored the town by night some, soon runs into dorian and eventually cassandra. we can brief some of this, as in we don't have to get into detail of what he explored in many paragraphs, just summarize style. you know? if i told you this one, i'll go on to the others.

btw, no exact idea for my new bit, just read that idea i put. and there are a few others...i think....

eek!.ok, ok....lol.

yes....understood.....um, i think you did briefly tell me about this....
hmmmm......but, you seem to know what you're doingsmile...and what you're going to write next....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:42 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
eek!.ok, ok....lol.

yes....understood.....um, i think you did briefly tell me about this....
hmmmm......but, you seem to know what you're doingsmile...and what you're going to write next....

you can write that part if you want.

alright, so are we going to use the idea where he has no luggage or goes back to ship to get it? blink

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:43 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
you can write that part if you want.

alright, so are we going to use the idea where he has no luggage or goes back to ship to get it? blink

which bit?....the meeting of dorian?...

hmmmm.....maybe no luggagesmile...in my opinion anyway, just as you said....he wants to start fresh,...new lifesmile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:49 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROB

quote:
which bit?....the meeting of dorian?...

hmmmm.....maybe no luggagesmile...in my opinion anyway, just as you said....he wants to start fresh,...new lifesmile

not yet, i meant where he leaves that spot where his home used to be and then walking into town and find a place to stay. take turns saying what he did over the past few days and then meeting dorian. we each get turns at that scene where he meets dorian. is that okay?

oh right. i guess. fine with me now.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

quote:
not yet, i meant where he leaves that spot where his home used to be and then walking into town and find a place to stay. take turns saying what he did over the past few days and then meeting dorian. we each get turns at that scene where he meets dorian. is that okay?

oh right. i guess. fine with me now.

yes, that workssmile....

yep, tiz okies.

cool coolthumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 11:02 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

quote:
yes, that workssmile....

yep, tiz okies.

cool coolthumb up

how and where shall louis meet dorian? in the bar like you mentioned or some place else like some event/party or runs into him at city hall were louis' catchin' up with politics/current events stuff?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 11:27 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
how and where shall louis meet dorian? in the bar like you mentioned or some place else like some event/party or runs into him at city hall were louis' catchin' up with politics/current events stuff?

um, well, since you designed Dorian, I think it would be cool if we could follow my idea and let him meet Louis in the bar....
dorain will start talkin to him.....louis wont respond much....but then dorain will make some mention of cassie...and BOOM...theres louis's attentionbig grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 11:36 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
um, well, since you designed Dorian, I think it would be cool if we could follow my idea and let him meet Louis in the bar....
dorain will start talkin to him.....louis wont respond much....but then dorain will make some mention of cassie...and BOOM...theres louis's attentionbig grin

it won't be in the name that captivates his attention, it will be more of in the way dorian describes his younger sister. some quality that louis remembers about her. what that quality is, i'm not quite sure. maybe her hair? blink also, louis won't find out that dorian is a mutant when they first meet. save that for later. for dorian doesn't use his powers in public, only at home is it safe.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 11:38 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
it won't be in the name that captivates his attention, it will be more of in the way dorian describes his younger sister. some quality that louis remembers about her. what that quality is, i'm not quite sure. maybe her hair? blink also, louis won't find out that dorian is a mutant when they first meet. save that for later. for dorian doesn't use his powers in public, only at home is it safe.

oh, I know....taht would be tacky....lol...
it would be like...

Dorian: so, have u seen that girl cassandra around here?
Louis:*eyes open wide*...tell me more!eek!...

lolbig grin...couldnt resist...but you know what i mean...

yes i think her hair is the best way to gosmile....after all, it was what caught louis's attention the most...smile...

yes understood....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 11:48 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
oh, I know....taht would be tacky....lol...
it would be like...

Dorian: so, have u seen that girl cassandra around here?
Louis:*eyes open wide*...tell me more!eek!...

lolbig grin...couldnt resist...but you know what i mean...

yes i think her hair is the best way to gosmile....after all, it was what caught louis's attention the most...smile...

yes understood....

laughing tacky indeed. now we don't want that! eek!

louis will find out her name and what she's like, intriguing him ever more and maybe an early desire to meet this woman? hmm....as to how cassandra and louis shall meet for the second time... blink i know what i would like to happen when louis and cassandra share their first kiss. very romantic and all. involves a party and dancing... anyways, yeah. any ideas as to how their second meeting should be?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 11:54 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
laughing tacky indeed. now we don't want that! eek!

louis will find out her name and what she's like, intriguing him ever more and maybe an early desire to meet this woman? hmm....as to how cassandra and louis shall meet for the second time... blink i know what i would like to happen when louis and cassandra share their first kiss. very romantic and all. involves a party and dancing... anyways, yeah. any ideas as to how their second meeting should be?

big grin....

no...that would be gruesome...lol

yes sounds good....perhaps, he could, well, not stalk her, but when he sees her, he becomes more and more interested in finding out bout her.....well, since you have the first kiss scene well planned, i will leave that bit for you...and, as for the second meeting....perhaps, after louis becomes friends with dorian, dorian will introduce louis to cassie, and louis is like 'i believe we've met before' lol...like that...but not so lame.....lol........., or, maybe, they're out walking, (louis and dorian) and they happen to come across cassie, and so on....they talk.....and she remembers who louis is.....wtc...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:04 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
big grin....

no...that would be gruesome...lol

yes sounds good....perhaps, he could, well, not stalk her, but when he sees her, he becomes more and more interested in finding out bout her.....well, since you have the first kiss scene well planned, i will leave that bit for you...and, as for the second meeting....perhaps, after louis becomes friends with dorian, dorian will introduce louis to cassie, and louis is like 'i believe we've met before' lol...like that...but not so lame.....lol........., or, maybe, they're out walking, (louis and dorian) and they happen to come across cassie, and so on....they talk.....and she remembers who louis is.....wtc...

i like that line where he says "i believe we've met before", such a line that will make her blush and all...i guess big grin lol how about we go with your second idea, where dorian and louis are out for a walk and run into cassandra and so forth. then their third or fourth one can by, somewhere where cassandra is crying and he goes to comfort her. make connection and all, i guess. any objections to that, too soon or not?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:14 PM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
i like that line where he says "i believe we've met before", such a line that will make her blush and all...i guess big grin lol how about we go with your second idea, where dorian and louis are out for a walk and run into cassandra and so forth. then their third or fourth one can by, somewhere where cassandra is crying and he goes to comfort her. make connection and all, i guess. any objections to that, too soon or not?

lol....thanksbig grin.....yesheek!..i can imagine her blushinghappy....lol

yes that sounds like the better idea.....yes....

and.yes again....lol...that would be schweet, cuz that's the comforting we all want to see happeningbig grin....

nup, no objections at allsmile.....cuz of their second meeting, i think that will bring them closer together, and they will chat and such.... .so for them to 'bond' or for cassie to be comforted by louis seems goodness for their 3rd of 4th meeting

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:28 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
lol....thanksbig grin.....yesheek!..i can imagine her blushinghappy....lol

yes that sounds like the better idea.....yes....

and.yes again....lol...that would be schweet, cuz that's the comforting we all want to see happeningbig grin....

nup, no objections at allsmile.....cuz of their second meeting, i think that will bring them closer together, and they will chat and such.... .so for them to 'bond' or for cassie to be comforted by louis seems goodness

shall i describe to you the romantic scene where louis and cassandra share their first kiss? i won't get too detailed, but i'll give you the highlights, jests.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:31 PM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
shall i describe to you the romantic scene where louis and cassandra share their first kiss? i won't get too detailed, but i'll give you the highlights, jests.

yes it would be good to hear...however, i dont want to bother you, so, if you dont want to type it, it's coolsmile....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:47 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
yes it would be good to hear...however, i dont want to bother you, so, if you dont want to type it, it's coolsmile....

The First Kiss

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Basically, there's some fancy ball going on at a mansion or nice plantation's mansion. Fine dining and ball room dancing. Louis and Cassandra spend a good part of the time talking as they dance. Whenever he gets close to her face as they dance, she tries to avoid her skin brushing against his. Maybe around this point, Louis doesn't know that she can't have skin contact. Or maybe he does, but has to hold back on certain urgues to touch and kiss her. They have a wonderful time at the ball, doing the waltz, dancing close, so utterly romantic. Maybe, if Louis does know she can't have skin contact, both of them are finding it extremely difficult not to express their supressed feelings for each other. A few hours later, when they go off to the side and somewhere private, they sit down to talk. Soon, it comes to the point where either Louis gives into temptation and leans forward and kisses her. Or, he could brush back a lock of her hair, Cassandra will be more caught off guard by his actions than by the sensation of touch and how her skin is not effecting him in a life threatening manner. Their eyes lock, he cups her face, and he kisses her. The kiss is soft, slow, where they aren't really rushing anything, just enjoying. Passionate, but not a deep kiss...yet (perhapes). A few seconds later or so, when they break apart, look at each other, than she realizes that he touched her and it brought no harm to him. Brings warmth to her heart, a single tear rolls down her cheek of joy. He whipes it away. Louis teases her a bit, she blushes and feels silly. Explains why she was crying and then they soon kiss again. It won't branch out into a make out session. Just gentle, soft, and emotionally passionate for a first. Now, how's that for a first kiss? ^.^

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Oct 17th, 2004 at 01:08 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 01:04 PM
Roulette
Freak

*claps* good good mon amihappy...very romanticnessnessbig grin....eheh..
but really.....very romantic and sweet.....I could not have imagined it any more perfectsmile.....i love stories with romantic moments like theseembarrasment...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:10 AM
4pocalyps3x
... M u l t i M i x ...

quote:
The First Kiss

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Basically, there's some fancy ball going on at a mansion or nice plantation's mansion. Fine dining and ball room dancing. Louis and Cassandra spend a good part of the time talking as they dance. Whenever he gets close to her face as they dance, she tries to avoid her skin brushing against his. Maybe around this point, Louis doesn't know that she can't have skin contact. Or maybe he does, but has to hold back on certain urgues to touch and kiss her. They have a wonderful time at the ball, doing the waltz, dancing close, so utterly romantic. Maybe, if Louis does know she can't have skin contact, both of them are finding it extremely difficult not to express their supressed feelings for each other. A few hours later, when they go off to the side and somewhere private, they sit down to talk. Soon, it comes to the point where either Louis gives into temptation and leans forward and kisses her. Or, he could brush back a lock of her hair, Cassandra will be more caught off guard by his actions than by the sensation of touch and how her skin is not effecting him in a life threatening manner. Their eyes lock, he cups her face, and he kisses her. The kiss is soft, slow, where they aren't really rushing anything, just enjoying. Passionate, but not a deep kiss...yet (perhapes). A few seconds later or so, when they break apart, look at each other, than she realizes that he touched her and it brought no harm to him. Brings warmth to her heart, a single tear rolls down her cheek of joy. He whipes it away. Louis teases her a bit, she blushes and feels silly. Explains why she was crying and then they soon kiss again. It won't branch out into a make out session. Just gentle, soft, and emotionally passionate for a first. Now, how's that for a first kiss? ^.^

Whoa...thats one big spoiler! messed

Darkness. A pain we must all grow to love, or loathe. There are those who accept sorrows’ hand, and those who drown in their isolated silence. Sweet poison may take the lives of those who bleed, yet even those with wings of honor will feel its hateful sting. Our days are as we choose them. Darkened souls could wilt, grey hearts could cry tears of ash, but the brilliant glare of freedom can save only those who would label dreams as a constant truth.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:59 AM
4pocalyps3x is currently offline Click here to Send 4pocalyps3x a Private Message Find more posts by 4pocalyps3x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4pocalyps3x
... M u l t i M i x ...

anyways, wat kind of story u guys making up?

Darkness. A pain we must all grow to love, or loathe. There are those who accept sorrows’ hand, and those who drown in their isolated silence. Sweet poison may take the lives of those who bleed, yet even those with wings of honor will feel its hateful sting. Our days are as we choose them. Darkened souls could wilt, grey hearts could cry tears of ash, but the brilliant glare of freedom can save only those who would label dreams as a constant truth.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:00 AM
4pocalyps3x is currently offline Click here to Send 4pocalyps3x a Private Message Find more posts by 4pocalyps3x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

It's a follow up of the movie (and book) of Interview With The Vampiresmile
GREAT moviebig grin...
It follows the story of Louis, it shows his feelings, and bits of his past.
It's called 'Crimson Rose,' (cleverly titled by Boppybig grin)
part of the story is posted in the multi author threadyes

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:35 AM