KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » empty

empty
Started by: Healing Artisan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 40 41 [42]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Do we need this thread to be created every other Sunday and sometimes Tusday?

I've only seen it made on Barkdays

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 04:22 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

it is 8:44 am on thursday may10, 2007

and punkyhermy is all alone on kmc.

no expression

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:45 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

you arnt alone... im always here.... even if im not wanted.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:46 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

your name reminds me of the kodak film rolls my father was so fond of.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:48 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Tis a shame nobody Uses the Rolls of Film anymore.
Your father was fond of them, But were you?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:52 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

He was not...He went digital.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:37 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Erm. Invisible members.

One little spark...

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:02 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Classes in an hour _ . _

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:03 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
and punkyhermy is all alone on kmc.

no expression

This is different from the other 100 "early morning all alone in the OTF/KMC" threads...how?

Duplicate.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:08 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Yeah, a bit of I reckon

Where the **** is everyone? Bloody deserted I reckon. What you reckon, Mist? Reckon this place is a bit of the shit. Mate, I reckon it could do with some paint from the shed, just gotta stock up on my drink lad and I'll be set.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:08 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I reckon you must be really bored, I reckon. laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:09 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I reckon these dole bludgers are out sniffing a bit of petrol, speaking of sniffing petrol, you dont see many abos out nowadays sniffing it, you know why, the prices are too high

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:11 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

The place is rather quiet tonight and there are many people I haven't seen around for a few days

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:13 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Outbound
I reckon these dole bludgers are out sniffing a bit of petrol, speaking of sniffing petrol, you dont see many abos out nowadays sniffing it, you know why, the prices are too high

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:19 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
The place is rather quiet tonight and there are many people I haven't seen around for a few days
a reckon? laughing

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:27 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Had a couple come into work and they're all like 'usaghdiuqb' and Im like 'what?' and they're like 'kuabdebd' and Im like ' and they're like 'IAYWGDIYGD' and Im like 'oooh...."chips"...yeah ok, heres your chips, gtfo'

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:27 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i did not know my thread was still alive no expression

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 12:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

eet....eez......AHLIVE!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 12:18 AM