KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

OKAY!! Okay, Seany Wanny tooo..lol

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 02:53 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrfreek

he's such a cutie don't you think!?
lotrfreek

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 04:45 PM
lotrfreek is currently offline Click here to Send lotrfreek a Private Message Find more posts by lotrfreek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Oh hes gorgeous, and as i was watching the goonies the other day i couldnt help but tell my mom he didnt change a bit...Just grew up but other than that he looks the same as he did in 1986 when that was made!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:07 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrfreek

i've heard of that film but i have never seen it. Is it any good and what's it about?
lotrfreek embarrasment stick out tongue big grin big grin

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 04:31 PM
lotrfreek is currently offline Click here to Send lotrfreek a Private Message Find more posts by lotrfreek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

OMG never seen the goonies??? WOW, you must be the first person in the world

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:34 PM
lotrfreek

i know i know im really sorry!!! Can you tell me waht's it's about Please!!!
embarrasment confused sick sick

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:30 PM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Johnny Depp should have won best actor!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:32 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

It is about these kids (they call themselves the goonies) and their whole community is about to be evicted by some rich retards that want to make it into a golf course. So one of the chars.(sean) finds this old map up in the attic of buried treasure and they all dont believe him because they've heard stories of how everyone went off in search of it to find it but never found it...So they themselves go off in search of it and are being followed by by 3 convicts, and do they find it??? Maybe, maybe not... You should see it to figure our what happens..Its a really cute movie/plot and my favorite character was Chunk.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:57 PM
lotrfreek

i think i may have seen it come to think of it is there a big pirate ship in it and in the end it sails away and one of the kids say to this monster thing that he will take him home somebody please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
embarrasment eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance
lotrfreek

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 05:42 PM
Kelly_Bean

Yes thats it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 07:02 PM
lotrfreek

so i have seen it hurray hurray i'm so happy....so what one was sean austin? embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment
lotrfreek

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 06:37 PM
Kelly_Bean

Mike. But some called him Mikey. And at the beginning when Mouth was being "Mouthy" he goes hey Mickey!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 07:34 PM
lotrfreek

oh no what does he look like again?
lotrfreek
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment confused confused

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 12:38 PM
Kelly_Bean

..Sean Astin didnt change any over those 14-17 years. He just grew.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:11 PM
lotrfreek

OmG u've seen hidalgo eek! it's not out over here yet god what's it like is viggo hotter in this or in lotr
lotrfreek
big grin eek!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:10 AM
Kelly_Bean

Yeah, 3 times. Makin it 4 this weekend since i dont have anything better to do. Well i really cant choose,, he looked fantastic in both of them smile
The movie is wonderful, it gets an 8.5/10 cause it was really good.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 07:41 PM
lotrfreek

oh oh
*faited on the floor unconius*

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:38 PM
Kelly_Bean

Why Faint?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:58 PM
lotrfreek

y? well i hve 2 wait till friday b4 it comes out over here and i faited cause i cant wait 2 c viggo again yeah!!!!
sorry about my strange humour!!! embarrasment stick out tongue smile smile smile
lotrfreek

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:53 PM
Tex
Yumsz

laughing out loud

Still talking about the Oscars are we? stick out tongue

Have fun, but remember we close off topic threads after 100 replys...Enjoy 'til then! wink

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 05:04 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote