KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Tommy Page

Tommy Page
Started by: Princess Re

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow....your right kella....thanks for backing me up once again

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 02:27 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

yeah i guess your right

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 08:59 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 10:10 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Try posting the Dom pic in the Dom thread and the Johnny pic in a Johnny thread, k, Re? Keep it on topic. stick out tongue

Awesome little speech thing, Kella wink Hehe.

And if you agree with Kella, Re, can you take back what you said about Dom and Billy being apes? confused Not only would it hurt them, but it hurts us, too, considering how much we love those two and all. Some of us would do practically anything for them and we don't exactly appreciate you calling them "apes" and "ugly." no Please don't bash them, ok? We haven't even done anything to you for you to say shit like that. sad

OK, anyways, back on topic: I take back what I said. Tommy Page is OKAY, but I wouldn't pick him to drool over. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:27 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

still good looking heh?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 02:11 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

see???

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oooh, hes a cutie! happy

see? she agrees with me...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:10 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by PippinTook
Try posting the Dom pic in the Dom thread and the Johnny pic in a Johnny thread, k, Re? Keep it on topic. stick out tongue

And if you agree with Kella, Re, can you take back what you said about Dom and Billy being apes? confused Not only would it hurt them, but it hurts us, too, considering how much we love those two and all. Some of us would do practically anything for them and we don't exactly appreciate you calling them "apes" and "ugly." no Please don't bash them, ok? We haven't even done anything to you for you to say shit like that. sad

fine....but lets get one thing strait....i like tommy page...you like dom and billy....so lets keep it at that....BOTTOM LINE: i don't like them...you don't like tommy....respect my feelings about them and my right to say how i feel...as sould i you...i respect your opinion about tommy...however...not everyone under the sun think dom and billy are hot...i know i don't sick.....but you have to still respect they're feelings...otherwise your gunna miss out on alot of great people that would prolly be loyal to you until death...take me for instance....i try to tell the truth because i think it will make everyone feel better....well it doesn't...you people sould respect my feelings instead of saying "no body ask you what you thought about him/her" i have opinions and feelings to yanno....and frankly...i don't like being told i HAVE to like someone...i don't have to like dom and billy....they are ok actors...but i do not have to like they're looks...if we all liked the same guy we would find ourselfs in a battle forever....

OK, anyways, back on topic: I take back what I said. Tommy Page is OKAY, but I wouldn't pick him to drool over. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:17 AM