KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Tavern

The Tavern
Started by: Trickster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

Nah don't think so

When deity gave his comment it looks as if the monkey had rised his shoulders in sigh or it could have been the wind.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 11:20 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Is this Fire or Marcus we're talking about, Fire? stick out tongue )

"Greetings..." Mors says to the newcomer.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:33 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

*sips the last of his beer* bartender could i have a can of coke and then he *continues reading*

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:04 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Roan Eyes galder waraly
"Watch it Galder, Wouldn't wanna create a mess here"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:28 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

hey bartender can i have a coke

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:35 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"It's not every day we see each other, I'd like to make something of it..."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

"who's the bartender here"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:07 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I wouldn't, But if its nessasary.."
Hand slides down to rest n lightsaber hilt, and Takes another sip of his drink.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 06:00 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

"you also have a Lightsaber" "cool what colour"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 06:05 AM
Fire

"greeting Sir I am Corthan Mahony of the Keepers of Death"

(a former dnd character)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:28 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

"keepers of the death eh that must be cool"nemx said to corthan reading his newspaper and sipping on his coke.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:43 AM
Fire

*blantly ignores nemx*

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:58 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake enters the tavern, wearing an armor that doesn't cover much of his torax, he doesn't wear a helmeth and has a draconic appearance, having a dragon head, his skin covered in scales and a fell fins and horns, his feet has only two fingers and he walks on their tips, his hands has only two fingers and a thumb with claws as well, his tail swish behind him as he calmly pads further in, not caring for any weird look he may get

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:51 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder grins and reaches for his own lightsabers, igniting the red then the blue.

"Got somewhere we can take this, bartender?"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Taja walks in to the tavern and is immediately intimidated by all the men sitting around. She lays her hand on the hilt of her extremely long, thin sword and walks over to the bar.
"I'd like a dernian tea, thanks."
Taking her tea to an empty table, she sits down, feeling glad that at least her clothes, which are a very worn, once beige blouse and ripped dark brown trousers covered in a long black cloak, don't seem out of place here.
She unravelles a long string of brown wooden beads, that she had been wearing as a bracelet, of her arm and starts flicking then across the sting, looking around as the does so.

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Last edited by Fay Lupin on Aug 28th, 2004 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:31 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Hold on there, I'm noteven done with my drink yet."
Tuns in his stool and sips his drink.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:46 PM
Shadow_King
-

nemx takes another sip of his drink and he continues reading.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:48 PM
Fire

*turning to face both Galder and Roan*
"Don't you gentlemen have a better place of doing this."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 06:08 PM
Shadow_King
-

"i am gonna get a lightsaber soon"Nemx said while reading his newspaper.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 06:43 PM
Fire

"why you need a lightsabre for paperboy?"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 06:44 PM