KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Tavern

The Tavern
Started by: Trickster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

Nemx enters the tavern and sits down at the bar table and drinks the heineken he left and is reading the newspaper.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 11:44 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Galders shots hit the brown Jedi Cloak, but nothing else, it falls to the groudn singed and smoldering, but the Jedi Is allready out the door and gone.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 12:19 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

nemx turns around to see what has happened."what just happened"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 12:21 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I walk over to Juno
"I come from a world called Tellene more specifically from a region called the Young Kingdoms."

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:09 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

"cool" nemx said overhearinbg what he said.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:24 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
That might be kinda hard for Vayne, seeing as the blaster is PART of the arm. Not going to ripped off any time soon!

Galder extends his legs over the pit and then flips away as Vayne releases.

"Want to try that again?" He spins his blades idly.

I know, thats why it said off, not out of his hand... Vayne and Kestrel are kinda godlike in the tavern, which is why I asked if you guys wanted a fighting pit. Do you? Anyways,

Vayne, giving up on the hole, punched Galder in the chest, causing him to fly backwards and almost hit a door. Impossibly quick, Kestrel appeared in front of the prone Galder, and while waiting him to rise opened the door.
"Do you want to go into the fighting pit?"

I have rules it's possible to use to fight, and any provoked violence is allowed in the bar. I just didn't want pages and pages of fighting, more talking(unlike the other kinds of RP).

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:18 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

good trick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:21 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
I walk over to Juno
"I come from a world called Tellene more specifically from a region called the Young Kingdoms."

"That's interesting. I've never visited there though. From what I heard, it's one of what we travellers call a mixed world. There's no dominace of any one race, except the obvious population increase of you faster-breeding humans. Otherwise it's full of Elves and Dwarves, as well as the other, less civilised races. Am I right?" Now that he singles himself out from humans, you do notice he has got a slight point to his ears.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:23 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

"hey trickster where are you from" nemx askes while he reads his newspaper.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 02:00 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Ah. I am from a world called Teale. We don't really have any other races there except mine, so we never named ourselves."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 09:00 AM
Shadow_King
-

"ah ok cool" looking at him and then returning to his newspaper.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 09:01 AM
Fire

"there are a lot of elves and dwarves on ellene along with less friendly races but the world is dominated by man."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 12:02 PM
Shadow_King
-

"cool, and which are you?" nemx asked reading his newspaper.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 12:39 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"I think it is obvious he is a man." Judging by the first post.

BTW, my characters name is Juno, not Trickster

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:40 PM
Shadow_King
-

sorry

"juno what weapon do you carry again??"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:06 PM
Fire

"I do indeed belong to the race of man, but not long anymore"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:41 PM
Shadow_King
-

"why not"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Looks like the Jedi is gone, so no..." Galder sits moodily at the bar and orders a Flaming Wookiee...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

"hello"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:36 PM
Fire

"Because once my training is fulfilled I will no longer be a human"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:45 PM