KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.2

Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.2
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Not before he sees you, no.

You could always hide between the pillars

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:10 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Myu guy(Steve?) will jog along to behind Fire's character's corner. Not where Fire's character is, but behind the corner, and look around it.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 03:55 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'll hide behind the Pillars

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 09:50 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

OK, so Steve is where Marcus was last turn and MArcus is behind the pillars, that right?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:07 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Seems to be the case. Steve's not actually in the middle of the corridor though...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:18 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yep btw I told it was Marxus

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:21 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

You did? Ah well, I'll just have to change that. I think I thought it was a spelling mistake or something and changed it.

OK, Marxus ducks in behind the pillar just as the guard (a serpent one if you must know) walks to the middle of the corridor at his end and turns to look down it. Both of you are behind cover so he can't see you. Another guard does the same thing at Andrei's end.

Behind the pillars is a small alcove that stretches past all the pillars with a door in the middle, placed discretely behind a pillar (no. 3).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:39 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Your play Fire.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:53 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Is the door on both sides of the corridor ? If so, I'll sneak to the door on my side... (that way we can bust in from two sides :evilsmile

Have fun||

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:31 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

There is a door on your side, but are you sure you want to move with a guard looking down the path at you? Remember you can wait to see what he'll do next.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 01:51 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Ok then... I'll wait and see...

Have fun||

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 02:04 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Just need to see if Marxus and Steve going to wait as well. I'll see if Kael's still around when we start college again next week.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:23 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Steve's waiting.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:44 PM
Fire

I'm waiting for that guard to leave.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 09:25 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

OK, that's not very long to wait as the guards look down the corridors and see nothing of interest. They then turn back to face the corridor that they came from and walk forwards. You are still un-noticed.

Oh and if anyone's thinking of ,aybe just shooting someone without trying any stealth moves they'll lose the whole team brownie points

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 08:24 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Steve will quickly and quietly move up to Marxus.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:54 AM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

not sure whats going on, so kael will just slowly walk towards the door which is near to the pillars.

I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 08:25 PM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Which side? Marxus' or Andrei's

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 07:40 AM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

erm... Andrei's side

I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 10:17 AM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

OK, so Andrei and Kael are on the right hand side hidden behind the pillars and next to the door while Marxus and Steve are in the same position on the left

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 03:28 PM