KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Poor Woman ...

Poor Woman ...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

so you mean you want to date her stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 11:31 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
So you mean you want to date her stick out tongue

WHAT, exactly, in my last post suggested this?! She's not exactly Angelina Jolie ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 10:45 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

your compassion for her, I can see it in your eyes wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Since when can you see my eyes stick out tongue ?

Dontcha mean: "I can read that from your posts"?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:58 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

those big blue things? a mile away wink

oh no, you wuv her don't you?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:12 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Those big blue things? A mile away wink

Oh no, you wuv her don't you?

My point exactly. My eyes aren't blue at all stick out tongue . However, my kudos to you, sir, for making such a risky stab in the dark regarding my eye colour; a shame your gamble didn't actually pay off stick out tongue .

I don't mean to sound vain, but ... look again at the woman's photo on page 2 of this thread. I don't love her! In any case, I could never love a woman so oblivious to what's going on around her stick out tongue .

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:55 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Just look at her ... so utterly oblivous ... lost in her own little world. Our love could never work; I could never get her to be interested in me for long enough without her being distracted by a butterfly or something every few seconds stick out tongue .

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:58 PM
yerssot

ah come on Ahnold, who wouldn't wanna date you? you have power, you have muscles AND you talk with an accent wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:32 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Ah come on Ahnold, who wouldn't wanna date you? You have power, you have muscles AND you talk with an accent wink

This may come as a shock to you but ... I'm not actually Arnold Schwarzenegger stick out tongue . The real Ahnold is just some 18 year old guy from England who might have a LITTLE bit more difficulty with duh ladies ...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:52 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Though that STILL doesn't mean I wanna date ms. oblivious to bombs stick out tongue ...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:53 PM
yerssot

see ahnold, it's this lack of belief in yourself that resulted in you ending up in sucky movies in the first place! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 09:47 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

BUMP stick out tongue !

See Ahnold, it's this lack of belief in yourself that resulted in you ending up in sucky movies in the first place stick out tongue !

mad How DARE you criticise my legendary acting abilities?! I am undeniably one of the greatest living thespians of our age!!! Dime do duhrminate stick out tongue !!!

"Sucky movies" ... honestly. Clearly you haven't seen enough of my movies! What about the 3 "Terminator" films? And "Predator"? And "Total Recall"? And, ummm, "Collateral Damage"? And ... errrm ... "The Running Man"? And ... {sweating profusely} ... uhhh ... "Jingle All The Way" ... ?

Okay fine - so they haven't ALL been classics. But I had to do some for the kids ...

{Quickly and quietly} And a lot just for the money stick out tongue ...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 06:18 PM
yerssot

I saw the first two Terminators, and didn't thought of them that highly, liked Predator for what it was and Total Recall and such were just the same ol': action without thinking -> after a while that becomes boring

by matter of chance, Jingle All the Way was on the tv today *sighs*

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 11:45 PM
Uberking Robert
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Poor Woman ...

Originally posted by Ahnold
Hi all,

I've noticed something shocking / funny from TWINE. Check out the bit when Bond looks at the rigged briefcase The Bull has left behind in Zuchovsky's hideout, right before he shouts "BOMB!!!" and runs out; there's some poor woman sitting behind the desk, minding her own business, who was most certainly incinerated in the blast ... eek!

Hah hah! Stupid byatch.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 02:06 AM
Uberking Robert is currently offline Click here to Send Uberking Robert a Private Message Find more posts by Uberking Robert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote