KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Welcome to VS Forum!!

Welcome to VS Forum!!
Started by: Paola

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Well, to me it's moronic to spell versus as 'verses' and not change it when pointed out, unless you are a child learning how to spell.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 12:40 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Okay I get you now. But where does it say verses at? I looked through the thread and didn't see it spelled like that.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 01:11 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Have you ever noticed that when you clean the bathroom with Pine-Sol and then you take a shower with your soap, the Pine-Sol smells bad? Oh yeah, the VS forum is awesome!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 09:36 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, I hate that shit. And yeah, the forum's great!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 09:48 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Well, to me it's moronic to spell versus as 'verses' and not change it when pointed out, unless you are a child learning how to spell.

...or unless you are the webmaster and don't have time for stupidities like that!!!! mad

next time you wanna talk about how "moronic" Raz is, pm him and say what you think, don't post things like that in this forum.

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 10:06 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I did not say he was moronic.

I said it's moronic not to change it when pointed out.

It's all there if you care to read it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 10:13 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Okay I get you now. But where does it say verses at? I looked through the thread and didn't see it spelled like that.

The actual name of the forum was spelled like that.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 10:14 PM
ska57
~!~

Hey guys guess what, we are in a forum that is strictly dealing with people fighting, no matter how it's spelled, and I love it! Paola rocks!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 10:27 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
I did not say he was moronic.

I said it's moronic not to change it when pointed out.

It's all there if you care to read it.

well, either way, pm him your opinion, don't post things like that here anymore.

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 10:33 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Like what? It wasn't addressed to or about whoever 'him' is, I was talking to Tron.

I have no opinion or comment on whoever made that mistake.

Anyway: I've moved on.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 11:24 PM
Paola
Ronin

you were talking to Tron about the creator of this subforum.

you did have an opinion and now you don't. great.

good for you

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 11:36 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

OK.

Tron said it doesn't matter how it's spelled, because he didn't know where the mistake was. He grasped the wrong end of the stick: it's easy to do.

I said it's stupid to leave the mistake there once you know of it, which the creator of the subforum DID NOT do, therefore I was not talking about him.

I hope that's clear because I'm sure no one cares anymore.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 11:49 PM
lil bitchiness
-

For god's sake, its a word, hardly a reason to make all this drama, and its changed now.

Next time, like Paola said, you should PM Raz with any problem you have!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:03 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

My God.

The whole point is I have no problem.

I have no problem. <--------------

See?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:08 AM
Paola
Ronin

*sigh*

I do.... but this will lead into a situation which might end up in something unfair to you.

I apologize.

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:20 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
My God.

The whole point is I have no problem.

I have no problem. <--------------

See?

Good. Thats nice to hear.

I replied because i saw you were the only one with the problem, from the previous posts.

Paola appologised, but i do believe you owe Paola an appology.

And let it end with that. yes

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:28 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

If it leads to something on the basis of someone's misunderstanding, that's regrettable, and probably unavoidable, but fair enough. There's nothing which can lead to any problem if no one jumps to any rash conclusions rather than reading what I did actually say.

Either way, whatever.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:29 AM
Paola
Ronin

wow. reading it again will make this start all over again.

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:44 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Actually, saying things such as this are very uncalled for, and quite rude!

quote:

Further discussions or problems, take to PMs, from now on, not on the boards!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:45 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Alrighty, now that that's settled...

Happy Dance IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 12:46 AM