KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » goku vs superman

goku vs superman
Started by: bardock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

goku vs superman

i know things have gotten bad over this before but maybe with an intellegent debate we can finally put this topic to bed forever.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 09:46 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Superman, enough. Goku AND Vegeta in Super Saiyen 4 struggled just to hold up a building, and Superman moved a planet (even though that is physically impossible).

Here's a good site on Superman's powers: http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 09:51 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

goku i say is probably faster than goku being his brother radditz was the speed of light in the episode

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 09:55 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Inteligent debate?!! You know fanboys better than that. This is gonna get ugly, as it always does. Even worse than Hulk/Juggernaut!!

But on the other hand, it'll be pretty funny to watch the rabid fanboys go crazy over this one, lol.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 09:55 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

a fanboy frenzy. i hope we can keep this a good clean debate.but hey we just got this new forum why not hit her with the mother of all vs threads.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 09:57 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by ska57
Here's a good site on Superman's powers: http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

Looks to me that that site is about pre-Crisis Superman. He's weaker now.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:02 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

okay, okay....Supes could still win

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:05 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would be a good match no doubt

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:06 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I don't think that supes could take a super-kamehameha blast, but I don't think goku could take even one of supes heat blasts. p.s. they have different gravity there, like supes doesn't have ne powers on his planet. but the db earth has way more gravity. pwer lvls. the farmer has regular human srentght of 10 and goku has strenght of over a 1000 just as a 14 year old. also he could barely manage to huld it up because he just got a super sized no bean can of whoop as opened up on him

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 11:00 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 11:04 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
a fanboy frenzy. i hope we can keep this a good clean debate.but hey we just got this new forum why not hit her with the mother of all vs threads.

True true, can't argue there. Like I said in the Vash/Spider-Man thread, they did this in Wizard #133, when they did battles with American and Japanese characters, with Goku vs. Superman of course, Spider-Man vs. Vash the Stampede, G-Force vs. the Bat-Fam, Wolverine vs. Manji, and Tetsuo vs. Jean Grey. They more or less evened out their strength to make the battle somewhat fair, Goku still won it though. It would take time, but if y'all want, I could type out the whole short story on it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 11:27 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Since when did a cheapo cartoon character become legitimate enough to fight DC's primary character?

Goku vs Hey Arnold is more realistic.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 11:59 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

goku is a great character so i dont know what your talkng about vic

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:35 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is the shittiest match-up...i HATE these anime/comic book crossovers. theyre all just a hot bucket of barf

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:40 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I seriously hate this matchup. This should just be merged with the other 50 kajillion(ok, 8) other Goku/Superman threads.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:11 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Okay, here's the Goku vs. Superman match-up from Wizard #133:

The wizard Babidi manipulates Goku into thinking an eighth Dragonball exists on a parallel Earth protected by an invincible Kryptonian. The Super Saiyan crosses over dimensions and finds the Man of Steel inspecting a LexCorp satellite. Goku introduces himself by throttling Superman into the nearby moon. Shaking it off, Supes dodges the next couple of lunges, but his mysterious foe's martial arts prowess and teleportation ability allows him to land more blows. The Man of Steel proves to be able to absorb more punishment than the orange-clad bruiser, and surprises Goku with a couple of blasts of heat vision. Wanting to end the struggle, Goku rapidly teleports, landing a dozen blows to Supes in the span of a second. Not falling for the same trick, Superman's super-vision detects a particle flux when Goku teleports, allowing him to anticipate where his foe will appear. As the Z Warrior winks out and reappears, Superman unleashes a haymaker, pounding Goku deep into the moon's surface. The Man of Steel demands an explanation of this assault, but Goku amps up to Super Saiyan mode and fires off a kamehameha blast that fries Supes like a fish stick! Pressing his attack, a furious Goku unleashes a planet-destroying punch that hits a stunned Superman square in the "S" shield, knocking him clear off the moon and back towards Earth. Realizing the fall might kill the Kryptonian, Goku teleports and catches Superman before he goes splat. It is then that Goku senses there are no such Dragonballs on this Earth. Apologizing for his dishonor, Goku humbly begs for forgiveness before heading back to his own dimension to take out the lying Babidi. Puzzled at what had just happened, a woozy Superman collapses unconscious, awaiting medical attention.

Now that all came from Wizard, not me, so don't come my way with burning torches and shit, lol.

And here's something done on a fantasy battle site, the fanboys went wild on this one, lol:

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_156.htm

It was so bad, they didn't even declare a winner.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 05:06 AM
Magee

wow lol i'd like to read that Superman vs Goku story, sounds funny.

Yea this has been done so many times,Im not realy sure of the out come fore this but i think Superman could do it, being a fan of both i know that Supermans strength out matches goku's. How i hear u ask, simple. I remember Goku training in the other realm for the tournament where he gets to go back to earth for a day. (buu saga) he has weights on his limbs. King kai trys to impress another kai by putting 40 tons on each limb, maybe just in total and Goku says its to difficult, but says it would be easy as a super sayian. So lets pressume he could lift 80 tons as SSj1 double that all the way up to... no triple it if u want all the way to ssj4 if u feel like it, then u only got what? screw let him lift 1,000 tons lol. Now Superman, moved a planet, lifted a submarine, i heard someone say weighs like 40,000 tons or sumthin blink

Dunno about speed, but Goku has that whole energy crap, Superman has eye lasers.....

Yea im a retard, so what?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:55 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't goku just blow up in space before he even got to the moon?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 10:03 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well maybe, but then again Nappa and Vegeta were in a planet's orbit before Vegeta casually blasted the planet from space, so I don't know what to tell ya there.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 10:51 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't goku just blow up in space before he even got to the moon?

He wouldn't blow up; that's a Hollywood myth. As for what would happen to him ... Frieza claimed that Saiyans couldn't survive in the vacuum of space, but in the Bardock special, you see Bardock do just that, so who knows?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 11:00 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote