KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch

Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): « First ... « 81 82 [83] 84 85 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
froggigirl5972
insane genius

WELL HURRY UP AND DECIDE ALREADY!!!!!! I WANNA KNOW WHO DIED!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:47 PM
froggigirl5972 is currently offline Click here to Send froggigirl5972 a Private Message Find more posts by froggigirl5972 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archer
Right on Target

I know you can figure a way to give us a good ending.
Are you working on ideas for book 7?
Your doing a great job here. Keep it going.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 09:19 PM
Archer is currently offline Click here to Send Archer a Private Message Find more posts by Archer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
How did we fare? Harry wondered, agitated and in a definite hurry to find out.
As if reading his thoughts, the dragon replied. "Even with my sensitive ears, I cannot hear any sounds of combat, nor see anything suggesting duelling. No battle is occuring, then. It must have ended."
"But for better or for worse?" Harry gritted his teeth, not sure if he wanted to find out.

The dragon took to the air again. "We shall find out."

Nrsera circled twice, gaining altitude, and finally swept out over a wide arc covering the whole of the Hogwarts grounds. They veered over the abandoned Quidditch pitch and stands, near the Hogsmeade path, and finally landed in the front yard leading up to the castle itself. The wall was still up, but Harry could see that it was breached. He took extreme comfort in the fact that many trolls and giants were dead, their lifeless corpses strewn about haphazardly.

"We'll have to clean up the dead." Harry muttered, more to himself than anyone else.
For answer, Nrsera took a deep breath and emitted three withering blasts of flame that utterly vaporized all the bodies it came into contact with. Within the space of less than ten seconds, the battlefield remnants had been wiped clean and sterilized in one swoop.

"Impressive." Harry chuckled.
"Why, thank you." the dragon replied wryly.

They flew off again, and rose to circle the main castle itself, scanning the battlements. The green dragon dropped so suddenly, that Harry felt his heart fly up into his mouth. Before he could ask what was the issue, Harry spotted a tall figure, still tressed in somewhat battered armour striding towards them cautiously, wand upraised not at Harry's gladiator-esque figure, but Nrsera. Just in case.

Nrsera obviously meant to keep the peace, and immediately said, "I am no mere beast, mortal. Know that I will not cause you any harm, so long as you remain on the side of good, not evil."

The figure dropped his aim and stood in obvious chagrin and shock at a wise, talking dragon. Nrsera kneeled and dipped her head to allow her rider to descend to the battlements.

"How did we do?" Harry asked, immensely relieved that he was talking to one of Hogwart's force, alive and well.

"We won." It was Snape, and his voice was slightly bitter. "However...there were serious casualties."
Harry's heart sunk. "Who?"

Snape stared at Harry out of his helmet, mirrored visor masking his expression, as was his voice, flat and monotonous.

"I had better show you myself, Harry."
"Yes, Professor." Harry said nervously, nodding at Nrsera who took her leave and flew off into the air, then following Snape down the spiral stairs which he recognized to be the southeastern turret.
With a bit of a small start, he realized that Snape and him were on formal terms. It was an odd feeling, the knowledge that he had gained another ally, no matter how grudgingly. However, it did not consume the fear gnawing freely at his insides, squirming in imminent protest.

Their footsteps rang hollowly in Harry's ear's; he had a sudden feeling of extreme loneliness despite the fact that he was with Snape.

They came down into a hallway near the Transfiguration department and down another flight of stairs.
"Where are they?"
"Great hall." Snape grunted.

The trip seemed to take forever; it seemed as though some giant and took every stair, every hallway in the castle and stretched it tenfold. Harry was barely aware that he was still following Snape and that Snape was talking.
"They're right over here..."

The Great Hall was in ruin; the four tables were smashed to splinters and the four House banners were dully ripped and strewn about the floor. However, the only thing that caught Harry's attention was the large group of still people crowding around what was no doubt a body.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:47 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archer
Right on Target

Your teasing us. you give us a taste then take it away.
you know like when you involved in a good movie and the power
go's off. or when you see to be continued. I'm going to call you cliff (cliff hangers) LOL.
Your good DC

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:29 PM
Archer is currently offline Click here to Send Archer a Private Message Find more posts by Archer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

laughing out loud Already made my mind up to kill who off, I was actually going to write more when the bell rung and I had to go.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 12:19 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

AHEM!!!! Dumbldore DIES in the 6th book i know because i read it in 2 weeks

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:40 AM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

but this is D's story, he can kill who ever he wants. *shakes fist* better not be anyone really good, or i might cry. so D? what was so enthralling that you forgot about your fanfic hu? hu? a girl...... hahaha i'm just teasin.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 03:09 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by xx_Arwen_xx

As you can see, this thread was made a long time before book 6 came out. As you can see, this story is made by Dark. As you can see, this is his story.

no expression

(And great story, by the way. big grin )

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:21 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by xx_Arwen_xx

I fully intend to finish it the way I want to. Don't like it? Write your own then, but don't tell others how to write their own bloody fanfics.

As he approached with near deadened feet, several looked up and gave several cries of wonder. A select few even half-raised their wands warily, but Harry raised a plated glove palm out, reassuring them and saying: "It's me." His voice sounded weedy and hollow in his ears.

"Harry!" Ginny took off her helmet, trotted up, and embraced him briefly. Another ran up and took off his helmet; it was Neville, face matted with sweat. His eyes were alarmingly bloodshot.
"Is that really you?"

Harry took off his helmet; the outside air suddenly felt somewhat cool and unnatural. He nodded, and made to stride past them, but Ginny and Neville only very reluctantly backed away. The inner crowd parted rather quickly though; the armor raised his height and bulk substantially so that he would have been a strong contender even against someone like Crabbe or Goyle.

The stricken face he saw made his already wobbly knees slowly give way with a rumbling clank.

Harry stared a moment at long dirty-blonde hair, wide protuberant eyes, and permanently arched eyebrows. Her armor was untouched but for a hideous series of slashing marks across her abdomen which seeped congealed blood. Her face bore a slightly suprised expression mingled with agony, and Harry could not bear to look upon it.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:40 AM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who???????????? i'm gonna cry from anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 05:38 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Lover_girl1*~

I think I know who. Dirty-Blonde Hair? wide protuberant eyes? Dark, you literally gave it away. Hhhmm...lets think for a moment. Who has Dirty-Blonde hair? Who has Protuberant eyes?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 06:18 PM
~*Lover_girl1*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Lover_girl1*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Lover_girl1*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archer
Right on Target

No way You did not.

Did you

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:57 PM
froggigirl5972
insane genius

oh no. oh no. OH NO!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you just ruined my night right there! NOW I'M BLOODY DEPRESSED!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THAT WAS WHO I THINK IT WAS I'M GONNA KILL U, D! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:50 AM
froggigirl5972 is currently offline Click here to Send froggigirl5972 a Private Message Find more posts by froggigirl5972 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
froggigirl5972
insane genius

PLEASE tell me you did not just do that........

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:51 AM
froggigirl5972
insane genius

PLEASE! (I'm currently in denial)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:51 AM
besbball917

omg! you did not just do that!!! i think i know who it is!!!!! noooooooooooo!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 08:57 PM
besbball917 is currently offline Click here to Send besbball917 a Private Message Find more posts by besbball917 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caspermac

Yo, Stormluvr does that make you proud because that is not that fast. And damn D that is harsh.I know that you didn't specifically need her but holy crap.At first i thought it was one the main characters but then i asked myself who had protuberant eyes.I won't say who she is to ruin the suspense you have built up,and in case i am wrong.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 09:23 PM
caspermac is currently offline Click here to Send caspermac a Private Message Find more posts by caspermac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
besbball917

yeah, stormluvr, two weeks is kinda slow, no offense. i read it in 8 1/2 hours. this is dark's own story anyway, not J.K.'s

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 10:52 PM
besbball917 is currently offline Click here to Send besbball917 a Private Message Find more posts by besbball917 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rick01666

i got the 6th book at about 10 in the morning damn car wouldnt start :-( and finnished it in 2 in the morning i dont no about the rest off u but i can only read fantasy books and ive read most of them but part 2 of a series ive never hered off has just come out ive ordered part 1 and it sounds good its called Eragon by Christopher Paolini and the 2nd book is called Eldest i dont think its anything like harry potter but its about a boy who gets a dragon saves the day and all that and buy the way great story d i hate not noing who it is though i think im the only 1 who dosent no

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 04:12 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Amazing story but please say you didn't kill who I think you did!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 08:17 AM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote