KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cutie_pie13
4eva young

taps foot impatiently - WHEN ARE YOU GOING WRITE, you are leaving me hanging in the middle of a V.I.S (very interesting story)

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:17 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

sorry. i was at a Green Day concert yesterday.
someone else is going to write after this post. they had better or i'm not going to write. actually, a few people had better write part of the story.

I pulled away from Ron after who knows how long. Blushing bright red, i got up and dusted myself off.
"Thanks for a great time, Rion. You kiss really well." Looking at my watch i realized what the time was. "We had better get back to the dorm now. the professors are patrolling the halls."
"Okay-dokey, lovely luna." I could tell that he was still drunk as he stumbled up the stairs. As we walked i hoped, wished that Ron hadn't just kissed me because he was drunk.

not as good, i'm working on a harry chapter, so leave him alone.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:01 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

omg you went to the greenday concert. o.k I'm officially jealous

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:35 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

my fave song at the momment is when september endssmile
grrrrrrrrrr

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:54 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

yea same here. i love that song.
anyway, when are you planning to post

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:26 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

stupid story

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:07 AM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Are you kidding! I love this story!
But It's keeping me from doing my homework...
Oh well, who wants to do homework anyway?!!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:10 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

no one has wriiten any story. i will not post today.

actually, i was in a boat on the bay with a bunch of friends.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:22 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

hey guys guess what its Goldywitchy1 birthday!!!smile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 08:26 AM
jlee17xoxo412

oh i'll wish her a happy birthday then.

oh and if any one dosn't mind, i might right a few lines myself. not now because i have know idea what i would write but i'm still thinkin about. i don't think i would post it anytime soon so if you allready have ideas you don't have to wait for me, just post it smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:33 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cutie_pie13
hey guys guess what its Goldywitchy1 birthday!!!smile

happy birthday to.... even though she's never on. looks like i'm not going to write more story again. unless you guys help me to write this, then i'm not writing. so please write some of the story. i have my chapter for harry done. it's just waiting to be posted.

if you write, don't move harry, it is key to my chapter that he's still in the tower

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 10:46 PM
HPRox90
Auror

This story is great, guys!!! You guys are all sooooo good at writing!
Plzzzzzzz post soon!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 11:02 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

POST POST guys, cant wait to see what happens, and after all you finish your bit i might post, depending if i have any ideas!!!!smile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:33 PM
OJCrush
missy lunitic

I almost fell asleep when hedwig flew in and landed on me.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 01:00 AM
OJCrush is currently offline Click here to Send OJCrush a Private Message Find more posts by OJCrush Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OJCrush
missy lunitic

hows that now please post

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 01:00 AM
OJCrush is currently offline Click here to Send OJCrush a Private Message Find more posts by OJCrush Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

POST POST PLEZsmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:24 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

well..... i will post tomorrow, but i'm disappointed in you guys. you all are great authors......

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:47 AM
OJCrush
missy lunitic

noooooooooooo i failed!!!!!!!!!!!!! i shouldnt have posted i'm a sucky riter see i cant speell ether

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:29 AM
muddbloodhotty

Shocked i will add

hey i love hermione and draco ships here i will add some

"Headwig what was that for" when i saw she had a letter i opened it it was from hermione she wanted me to meet her bye the lake.

"Harry i'm glad you came screw the blood kiss me" said Hermione
Harry didf just that after he kissed her she hugged him and left Harry noctied something wrong with her something was not right se tasted differnt then the last time they kissed he disited to just go and leave he would figure things out in the moring.
what is wrong with her stay tuned for the next episod of Harry potter lol...lol

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:43 AM
muddbloodhotty is currently offline Click here to Send muddbloodhotty a Private Message Find more posts by muddbloodhotty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

sorry, i'm late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the above will be harry's dream.

Oblivious to time, I lay under the endless black dominated by an unknown number of stars. Staring into this endless sea of colors, I lost myself. I became a wandering spirit in the night, an invisible watcher. It was not until Hedwig flapped through a window to land near my head that I can to. I must have dozed off at some point in time, for the sun was rising in the east, covering every object it touched in an orangey haze.
In this light I got up stiffly, frozen and sore from my night spent in thought on the tower floor. Pulling off my cloak, I folded the shimmering object and packed it in my bag as I walked down the stairs. This past night had given me time to think. How could one, such as I, defend an entire world from the forces of evil? There was very little chance that I would succeed, and yet so many people rested their hope in me. If anything, I would try my hardest to protect those who believed.
Exiting the tower, I did not bother to hide myself from any professors. Walking back towards the Gryffindor wing, I took a detour to the library. There was no time to goof off. With the whole world depending upon my abilities, I had to become the best I could be.

prob won't be on for a while. i've got an essay and a lab report due.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 01:11 AM