KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

I hope its ok with you guys though... embarrasment you know... that Im writing..

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 04:08 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(nah, it's fine. I'm dropping by the way guys. Be back soon with my own HP fanfic happy )

Happy Halloween

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 06:00 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

No!! Dont drop! You are such a great writer you cant just leave !!! sad

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 05:24 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

sad

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:20 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

I am utterly bored again so I will write.. Oh, and Riku, please dont leave the fanfic, you are such a great writer!!! sad

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 06:32 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Hurray im glad you guys have started this stoyr up again cuz even though im not a Harry/ Hermione or Draco/ Hermione shipper i liked it. Its creative and your picking up what GoldenWitchy started and its really good

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 06:43 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

You should join too, You are an awesome writer iluvhpsomuch!! big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:28 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah you are. so who's gonna post next?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:57 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

I cant today, Ihave bunches of homework... Maybe later today or later in the weekend

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:08 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

its great post more

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:58 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Okay, I guess I’ll post a little now. lol. So this is in Draco’s POV. Hope you like it. smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Draco, I really have to leave now,” Hermione said to me.
“Aw, common Hermione, you afraid to get in a little trouble?” I asked her, teasingly.
“Yeah, I am, okay? I just, I’m just tired and I really want to go to bed.” She said getting up.
“Ugh. Fine. I’ll see you tomorrow then.” I said, and I turned to leave.
“Wait, Draco,” said Hermione running up to me. I turned around, and she looked up and kissed me. I kissed her back, putting my hand around her back. Then she pulled away. “Goodnight,” she said to me with a smile. I watched her walk away, all the time thinking about what that git Weasley would say to me the next time he saw me. When Hermione had gone inside, I started to walk to the castle. I wasn’t tired, and I didn’t feel like going to the common room, so I just let my feet guide me. When I looked up, I noticed that I was in front of the Griffidor common room. Putting my hand up to nock, I brought it back down, knowing that Hermione would not want to see any more of me tonight. I turned away, and sighed as I started down to the dungeons, dreading what my fellow Slytherins would have to say to me.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 01:51 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

its sooooooo good plz keep posting

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:10 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

ill post some

dracos POV

i got into the common room and crabbe and goyle were l;ike
"where have you been"
"nowhere"
"why were you so long"
"i was busy doing homework in the library"
"oh ok maybe we should do that"
"yes you should" and with that they left i saw pansy walking over to me and she tried to rub my shoulders
"get off me"
"whats wrong with you"
"nothing im going to bed" in bed i could not stop thinking about the time me and hermione spend together but at the same time i really hoped they would find bronze soon.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:32 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

who's gonna post next??

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:52 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

awsome post more who ever is next to post.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:14 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

I cant, I have SO MUCH homework....

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 12:50 PM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

YAY!! im so happy this thread has come alive again!! its great! post more soon big grin big grin

sig done by piggle

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:56 AM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

someone who hasnt posted yet should post...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 02:04 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Nice Story!!!! Happy Dance eek! big grin happy happy thumb up thumb up

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 05:07 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Draco and Hermione
Really cute
But too bad Draco is the enemy

Attachment: jude_season2_008.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:59 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote