KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brit531

I wish someone would post.... hey can i give it a try! i may not be as good as any of you butjust want a try.....

Hermione POV.....

Hey Ginny." I said as I walked into the common room.

"What is up with you..... you look different? In a way." Ginny asked. Following me up to my dorm. I was so happy. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me.

"Oh nothing..." I said while I was walking into bed and Ginny had stopped following me and did the same.

The next morning I got up with a smile once again. I got dressed and went down to breakfast. I saw him.The oen I had been dreaming about, Draco. I walked over to the Gryffindor table to see Ron and Harry already there. I go sit across from them.

"Hey, you okay?" Iasked Harry. Harry was still not over the shock of last night I guess.

"Nothing!" He said and got up and left.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked Ron who was still sitting there.

"I don't know. He has been like that all morning. So, have you seen Luna. I really beed to talk to her about... last night." As Ron said this I saw him blush.

"There she is!" I said and he as well left the table. At that exact same moment soemone came from behind me to follow them. When I turned around Draco was standing there with a smile on his face.

If you like it I will post moreM but can I finish this part with Hermione if anyone doesn't mind.... I have a great Idea for it

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:01 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ewalklover
Okay so here’s some more of the story. Hope you liked the last post. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry ran down the hall as fast as he could. He looked back once to see Kserei standing at the doorway to the Room of Requirement. He couldn’t remember entirely what had happened but he tried his best. He re-played the memory inside his head as he tried to find Ron:

Flashback:

Harry walked down the hall. He had no idea where he was going, he just let his feet lead the way. He turned down one corner and a sense of familiarity came over him. Harry stopped at one wall. The Room of Requirements. He remembered using this room back in fifth year to practice Defense Against the Dark Arts against Professor Umbridge’s rules. Harry was so confused about the blood thing that Hermione had told him about. He walked back and forth in front of the room and a large door appeared. Harry didn’t even know what he had wanted. He grasped the big brass doorknob in his hand. It was cold to his touch. He turned it, stepped inside, and locked the door.
“Hi,” said a sweet voice in Harry’s ear.
Harry whipped his head around. “Who are y-“ he started to say, but before he could finish, the girl pressed her lips against Harry. Harry tried to pull back, but he just hit the wall. The girl pushed her tongue through Harry’s lips and into his mouth. Harry slipped his hand around the girl’s skinny waist and pushed her hair back with his other hand. The girl put her arms around Harry’s neck and leaned her body against his. ‘Were we kissing for 10 seconds? Or 10 minutes?’ thought Harry. ‘It must have been 10 minutes.’ After a few minutes, he thought he was kissing Hermione. But, she tasted different this time…but no…it had to be Hermione. Harry stopped kissing her. He looked down into her eyes, but they weren’t brown…the were green, like his.
"Sorry for this but I am not Hermione," said the girl.
"Who are you?" asked Harry. Could the girl read his mind?
"Who - Who are you then?" he asked amazed, retreating from her.
Giggling, the girl responded. "My name is Kserei, and you - you are Harry Potter!"
Stupidly, he blurted out "How do you know who I am?"
"Your scar silly." She was giggling again. "You're cute when you're confused." The girl moved in to kiss Harry again, but he backed up to the wall again. "What? Are you afraid of me?" She asked sweetly.
"No..." his hand searched for the door knob.

And that’s when he found himself standing in front of the Griffindor Common Room. ‘Ron better be in here,’ thought Harry.

I think u should make the girl kissing Harry his match

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:47 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I love this story I stayed up all night just to read it from the beinning!! I'm not gonna be able to stay awake tomorrow at school! laughing out loud

Originally posted by Brit531
I wish someone would post.... hey can i give it a try! i may not be as good as any of you butjust want a try.....

Hermione POV.....

Hey Ginny." I said as I walked into the common room.

"What is up with you..... you look different? In a way." Ginny asked. Following me up to my dorm. I was so happy. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me.

"Oh nothing..." I said while I was walking into bed and Ginny had stopped following me and did the same.

The next morning I got up with a smile once again. I got dressed and went down to breakfast. I saw him.The oen I had been dreaming about, Draco. I walked over to the Gryffindor table to see Ron and Harry already there. I go sit across from them.

"Hey, you okay?" Iasked Harry. Harry was still not over the shock of last night I guess.

"Nothing!" He said and got up and left.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked Ron who was still sitting there.

"I don't know. He has been like that all morning. So, have you seen Luna. I really beed to talk to her about... last night." As Ron said this I saw him blush.

"There she is!" I said and he as well left the table. At that exact same moment soemone came from behind me to follow them. When I turned around Draco was standing there with a smile on his face.

If you like it I will post moreM but can I finish this part with Hermione if anyone doesn't mind.... I have a great Idea for it

Wow! I really like that!! big grin yes, please continue!!

Originally posted by Nickey
I think u should make the girl kissing Harry his match

That's what I thought was going to happen. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:19 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Wow I wrote that awhile ago but I will finish what I started

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:02 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Happy Dance YAY!! Happy Dance

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:35 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Brit531
Wow I wrote that awhile ago but I will finish what I started

So much for finishing your story.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:15 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

has every one aboond itit was so good come backill help write it

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:42 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote