KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fantasygirl

That really sucks!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:37 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Maybe some1 should PM the author.

i did yesterday

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:02 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

well? r they goin to write more?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:20 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

i pm 2

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:30 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

no PMs received from her....yet

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:46 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I really hope the author will post some more.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 11:18 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

mayb we shud cuntinue 4 her.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:14 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

gd idea cuz i dont think she is ever coming bk to kmc again

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 04:21 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

write people

its a good begin
u culd continue
bet it would be great

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:29 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

ok then, who goin to start? i wud but i'm not gd at writing beginings, or writing a story at all.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:56 PM
crazykim

me neither so ....
hey raenef v
why dont u continue ??????

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:38 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

yea, ur gd at writing, and the begining is already done for u so all u ve to do is to contine, and everyone can help! but if u get tired of writing or dont want to write then anyone can contine.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:16 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

wow!
really?
you like my writing?
*tears come to eyes*

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:36 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"I said 'We need to get married'. Don't go stupid on me now Granger."
"I'm not acting stupid! I'm just - SHOCKED!!!!!"
"Why?"
"Because of what you just said!"
"About getting married?"
"Yes, that's what i'm shocked about." His eye's were such a lovely blue, i could watch them all da - "no! you have to snap out of if granger!" a part of my mind yelled. "He's the enemy! Remember?" But he was so hansome...the way his blond hair fell into his eyes, the shape of his nose..."No Granger! Harry and Ron are counting on you!"

At that minute the door slammed open. In the door way were my two best friends.
"What are you doing Malfoy!" Harry yelled. "Leave Hermione alone! She's done nothing to you!"
"Potter...Granger and I were just having a friendly talk, nothing more."
"I suggent you get away from her then..." Ron said.
"Of course Weasly," Draco dropped my hand and moved toward the door. "Bye love!"
With that Malfoy was gone.

Next person!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:47 PM
spidergrl
Living

I've never seen Harry and Ron look so confused and discusted at the same time. For those few minutes when no one said anything, I can truely say that they were the longest minutes in my WHOLE life.
Finally, Ron broke the silence, which was good in a way, but what he said... i just wished we would continue in silence.

"What the bloody hell was that about?" Ron said, making his way towards me, while I was still sitting in the chair, my arm out stretched. "Your bleedying Hermi.......What? That isn't blood.... what is it?" He continued, and as i looked down, the gold from my arm was slowely turning black and drying upon my top.

I couldn't take answering this anymore, i couldn't take them looking at me. How was I suppose to answer questions that I don't even know the answers for.
So I got up and started walking towards the door. Harry jumped infront of me to stop me but by that time I think he knew that something was up. May be it was because I was bleeding different colours, or now my eyes were filled with tears... he knew! He moved at the way with a half smile, and with one quick glance behind me seeing Ron's angry face and Harry's sympathetic smile, I walked into the open wind outside.....

The strangest thing that happened when I left the room, was when I looked down..... the Gold/Black was all gone... there was no trace that anything had happened to my arm, except for a small cut that looked like a small brunch had caught me..... I was more confused then ever. And Malfoy was the only one to answer things..... One thing was for sure.... i wasn't going to marry him, for my sake, and my friendship with my two best friends!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:13 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

oooo!
wonderful!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:55 AM
spidergrl
Living

embarrasment

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:44 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by raenef v
wow!
really?
you like my writing?
*tears come to eyes*

of course! big grin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:05 AM
spidergrl
Living

Is anyone else going to write?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:18 AM
sugar&sweet

i'm not gd at writing, i will ruin it all and plus i ve no ideas and u and raenefv r doing great. ur both excellent writers! big grin

Last edited by sugar&sweet on Apr 23rd, 2005 at 08:30 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:26 AM