KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

why do i have to do all the writing when the real author is gone. i would like some variation.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:37 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

i dont think any1 is gonna write now

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:20 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

mayb every1 is busy? i dont no

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:04 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i hope someone writes

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 08:42 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

i dont think they r goin to write again sad

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:59 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Yeah me neither.why don't you guys write instead?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:05 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I doubt they'll write again.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:23 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

can someone carry on w/ the story no expression

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:05 AM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
Yeah me neither.why don't you guys write instead?

do u reallywant me to ruin the story? huh
i'm not that good at writing and i never have any ideas.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:31 PM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

i am pretty sure you wont ruin it just write a little bit and we will tell you how it is k smile big grin

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 10:26 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

yea.Then we can all pitch in.HermioneLover14 is a really great writer.crazykim can try too.dark lord as well.I'm sure with our combined ideas we can write something really good.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:54 AM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

yeah i'm with hermione202 on this one i will write if you guys ask me to.

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 03:42 AM
sugar&sweet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riku harada
::draco::
Granger....what a beautiful name....Hermione Granger....Hermione Granger Malfoy......Hermione Malfoy. ahhhh.........
"Malfoy!"
Professor Snape!
what are you doing wandering around the halls at this time of night? you should be in bed.
"sorry sir. i was lost in my thoughts....."
if you wish to think, do it in your bed!
yes, professor.
go!!!!
instead of going to the dormitory, my feet lead my to the library. to the dustest, least used corner, were i pulled out a book....

ok i'll try and write some but if it is no good then u candelete it and write something else. b.t.w plz be honest if it isnt good. ok here it go:

were i pulled out a book......sayin LOVE SPELLS on the cover in gold letters. one way or another hermione will fall in love with me and marry me, thought draco, this should be easy. a group of giggling girls walked past draco.he had mange to hear the name "potter", as they giggled. POTTER!! i had forgot all about potter and weasley, thought draco, how can i make hermione marry me with them two in the way? draco moved along the selves, looking for the book he needed to get rid of harry and ron.

how was that?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:42 PM
Midnight109

That was great!

maybe I should check the restricted section,thought Draco.After a few minutes he found a book titled 'How to get rid of a Human Being-for Auror trainers only'
Great , I could just remove them from earth , he decided.He sat down and started reading.From what he read he had to concentrate on them disappearing and say an incarnation..If he lost concentration they would just turn permanently invisible.He spotted them flipping the pages of a book.He did what the book said as they disappeared in front of his eyes.now for the test to see if they're just invisible,he thought.he went over to the chairs.to his disappointment he heard Harry say ,"Go away malfoy!"He went to his domitories to look for another book amonst the Dark magic books his father had givven him........

How was it?someone else write

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:46 AM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

that was great both of you are very good writters. i'll try to think of something to post promise.

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:58 AM
sugar&sweet

that was great hermione202 Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:32 AM
Midnight109

so now Harry and Ron are Permanently invisible and everyone will think a ghost is haunting hermione and that they have either died or disappered.

Will Draco get Hermione?read and see

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:15 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

huh ? well anyways that was great! post more

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:58 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

what well anyways that was good!!!!

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:06 PM
Midnight109

someone else post now

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:37 PM