KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sugar&sweet

i wud but i'm too wiv school at the min, but i will later. some1 else shud post first though.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:44 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

i guess i wont need to post any more, coz its looks like no1 comes ere anymore.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:40 AM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

no one does come here anymore,huh ?
well good bye, beautifull thread, hih
sorry

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:37 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

someone should continue i'll think of something if you guys want me to post .yes or no?????????????

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:57 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HermioneLover14
someone should continue i'll think of something if you guys want me to post .yes or no?????????????

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:01 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

Originally posted by HermioneLover14

YES big grin big grin big grin big grin PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA
AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:45 PM
sugar&sweet

Originally posted by Hermione202
That was great!

maybe I should check the restricted section,thought Draco.After a few minutes he found a book titled 'How to get rid of a Human Being-for Auror trainers only'
Great , I could just remove them from earth , he decided.He sat down and started reading.From what he read he had to concentrate on them disappearing and say an incarnation..If he lost concentration they would just turn permanently invisible.He spotted them flipping the pages of a book.He did what the book said as they disappeared in front of his eyes.now for the test to see if they're just invisible,he thought.he went over to the chairs.to his disappointment he heard Harry say ,"Go away malfoy!"He went to his dormitories to look for another book amonst the Dark magic books his father had givven him........

How was it?someone else write

as no1 else is going to carry on, i shall write a little bit more, but some1 will have to carry on afterwards, ok?

As Draco sat in his dormitories going through the Dark Magic books, Harry and Ron sat in the library, not knowing what had happened to them.
" I hate homework", moaned Ron. They had been sitting in the library for nearly over an hour, going through dozens of books.
"Where's Hermione when you need her. Ohh, i give up" said Ron, throwing the book down onto the table. "I should be looking for a spell that does your homework for you instead".
" I don't think Hogwarts will let a book which does that in here. Anyways, I wonder why Malfoy just came over here?" wonder Harry. He had been thinking this ever since. Why did Malfoy look so disappointed?
"Well, who knows? Malfoy been acting weird all day. Remember, we caught him and Hermione talking together." said Ron as he picked up his book again and started to flip through it.
This had also been on Harry's mind. What could Malfoy and Hermione been talking about? Harry was planning to ask Hermione this but he knew what Hermione's answer would be. He could just hear her voice saying, "It is none of your business who I talk to or what I talk about."
Harry was guessing that would be Hermione's answer. At that point, Harry's thoughts had been interrupted by Ron's voice. "Hermione!", yelled Ron, as Hermione walked through the library's doors. Harry turned around to see Hermione's brushy brown hair swaying as she walked, carrying books. But she wasn't walking to the table where Harry and Ron were sat at, she walked right past them to the table near them. She sat down and open one of her dusty old books and began to read. She acted like she couldn't even see Harry or Ron.
" Why has she sat over there for? Did we do something to upset her?" said Ron who looked puzzled. "Maybe she didn't she us cause we're surround by all these books." said Harry hopefully, who looked just as puzzled as Ron did. "Hey Hermione, we're over here!", shouted both of the boys, waving their arms about in the air. They musted have looked like idiots doing that, if only people could see them.
Hermione looked up from her books to see who had called her name. It sounded like Harry and Ron but she couldn't see them anywhere. Maybe it was a different Hermione they were calling, thought Hermione, anyways I have much more important stuff to do than trying to figure out who had called my name. She looked back down at the page she was reading. She was looking for something, anything, to explain to her what had just happen between her and Malfoy. They couldn't be marry each other, they just couldn't! But so far Hermione couldn't find anything to help her.
Meanwhile, Harry and Ron were still at their table, wondering why Hermione was beening like this. "Well if she is upset cause we're trying to find out what Malfoy was saying to her, then I'm not talking to her either!", said Ron firmly. Harry didn't agree with Ron, but of course he didn't tell Ron this, but he knew Hermione wouldn't act like this towards them cause if Malfoy. There had to be another reason, but Harry couldn't think of another reason, no matter how hard he tried.
"Come on, lets go. We know where we're not wanted.", said Ron rather loudly, hoping Hermione had heard him.
As they left the library, Dean Thomas walked pass them. "Hi Dean." said Harry. Dean turned around to see who had said that but there was no one in sight, so he carry on walking into the library. "Fine then, don't say hi.", said Ron turning to Harry. "Why is no one speaking to us? Did we do something?". Harry was thinking back to when all of this had started. Everyone was speaking to them before. Then all the sudden he realised. Why didn't he think of this first? He should of guess.Everyone had been speaking to them until......."Malfoy".

Last edited by sugar&sweet on Jul 22nd, 2005 at 02:07 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:01 PM
sugar&sweet

ok, mayb it wasnt a little bit. i got carried away,lol soz

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:02 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

its ok its great!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:22 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

thanx u misslilsweetie, i dont write often.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:10 PM
sugar&sweet

great, is anybody still cuming ere?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 08:54 AM
crazykim

yeah, its great that u r postin!!!
And i said goodbye? GEEEZ!! to me smilesmile

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:02 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol........write more soon!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:20 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

i will post some more tomorrow, but doesnt any1 else want to write some more of the story?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:26 PM
sugar&sweet

i ve now finish writing some more of the story so i will post it 2morrow. bi bi big grin big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:34 PM
Midnight109

i'll post some later.Wheres Hermionelover14? that was great sugar&sweet !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:47 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Yeah, that was awesome!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:32 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

thanx hermione202 and HPRox90. here is more what i ve written coz i was very bored.

Harry started to walk in a very fast pace, thinking of ways he could hurt Malfoy once he got his hands on him. Ron was running to try to keep up with Harry.
"Harry, what's wrong? Have you figured out what Malfoy was saying to Hermione?" asked Ron, now starting to get out of breath. "Harry, look, slow down"
Harry stopped and turned to see Ron red in the face. "Sorry Ron. But come on quick. We need to find Malfoy. I think he has got something to do with why people aren't talking to us", said Harry as both of them setted off to find Malfoy.
While the two boys looked for Draco, Hermione had given up looking for information about the wedding she would have to get married at to Draco. (The library had always been so useful until now.) Hermione had decide to go to bed early as she was starting to get a headache from thinking of all the things that happened that day.
Her and Draco are meant to be together? They had to get married before Halloween? And who was Queen Catherine? SO many questions, not enough answers, thought Hermione as she layed on her bed. She stared at the back of the necklace where it read, i n nice neat writing,"One pure, One not. A child is born....Queen Catherine".
Wat did this mean? Why hadn't she notice it before? Oh if I don't find out what's going on soon, i might go mad!, thought Hermione. That is it, I have to find Draco! Hermione ran out of the room with the necklace tight in her hand.
Draco was still looking through his father's Dark Magic books of ways of getting rid of Harry and Ron. He had lost trace of time as he had been looking for so long. And so far, he hadn't found anything. All the spells that would get rid of Harry and Ron forever were too powerful for Draco. And all the spells that wasn't to powerful, couldn't get rid of Harry and Ron. The only spell that sounded useful, would turn Harry and Ron into mice.( Not a bad idea thought Draco). After awhile, Draco decide to take a walk around the castle to clear his head and to think of Hermione.

Last edited by sugar&sweet on Jul 24th, 2005 at 10:01 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:58 AM
sugar&sweet

here is some more again, coz I'm still bored. enjoy!

As Draco walked through the school, he hadn't a clue that Harry, Ron and Hermione were all looking for him. He didn't know where he was going, he just let his feet led him as he was too busy thinking of Hermione. He walked into a a classroom where his thoughts of her were stopped.
"There he is!" said a angry voice out of nowhere. "RICTUSEMPRA!" shouted the voice. A huge force hit Draco and threw him across the classroom where he hit the floor. He knew that voice, it was a voice he hated very much. It was Harry's.
Draco couldn't see where Harry was or what he was doing. He now regretted the spell he put on Harry and Ron. Not seeing Harry is was worst than seeing Harry, thought Draco.
All the sudden, he was lifted up off the ground and pushed against the wall, where something gripped around his neck.
"Now Malfoy, you are going to tell Ron and I what you did to us and why is no one talking to us until you came along." said Harry's voice. Draco didn't realise Ron was there too.
"I'm not going to tell you unless you let go of me!", choked Draco. He then felt the grip around his neck loosen. "Now tell me!" demanded Harry.
"OK, OK. Calm down Potter. No one is talking to you two because they can't see you. You're invisible!" said Draco with a smile on his face.
"You did this to us, didn't you!" came Ron's voice somewhere at the side of him. Draco smiled again. " Well i needed someone to Patrice the spell on, and there were you two, sitting there." said Draco. Ron stepped forward, ready to hit Malfoy, but Harry was holding him back. "Don't bother Ron, he's not worth it", said Harry. This made Draco laugh. "That's it Weasley, listen to your leader. Cause that what sidekicks do, isn't it? Obey the leader?" said Draco, laughing even harder. Suddenly, Harry let go of Ron and started to hit Draco himself, as Ron joined in. While hitting Malfoy, their spell weared off making them visible again.
But they didn't notice as they were trying to hit Malfoy their hardest.
At that point, Hermione walked in, shocked as she saw what was going on.
"Harry! Ron! Leave him alone!" shouted Hermione. Harry and Ron turned to see Hermione standing in the doorway, her arms folded, staring at them, looking disgusted.

Last edited by sugar&sweet on Jul 24th, 2005 at 10:54 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:49 AM
sugar&sweet

sum1 else can post? if u need any ideas pm me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:35 PM