KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » WWE should the wrestling be real?

WWE should the wrestling be real?
Started by: Thunder God

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

It would be possible to have a sport mixed between real wrestling and WWE. You make them actually try to win but there is additional points that come with really fancy moves that bring the crowd into it. The championships would be between fighters who are both good and entertaining.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 12:06 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

wrestling is real it is just scripted because its a tv show for entertainment

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 01:12 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

finally, someone with sense...I'd like to see people say it is fake after taking a choke slam...one piece of advice for people crazy enough to take one, DONT hold your breath as you go down, cause when you his the floor it'll hurt your chest like hell.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:38 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaX-Man
FutureSatan

No because they're old and they'd get hurt to easy. Inferno matches would burn, shane jumoing from titantrons would kill him, and Undertaker would also be dead because of the buried alive match.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 10:54 AM
DaX-Man is currently offline Click here to Send DaX-Man a Private Message Find more posts by DaX-Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrestlingkane13

there is a trap door in the buried alive match. half the wrestlings real. i mean when you get slammed to the ground you cant not get hurt. but when they punch, chop, etc they make it look like they touch them

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:51 PM
wrestlingkane13 is currently offline Click here to Send wrestlingkane13 a Private Message Find more posts by wrestlingkane13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go watch a Japanese Death Match and tell me that its not real.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:56 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

The UFC and PRIDE are the best, as they are real.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:43 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Boxing has rich history, and I think boxing is the best combat sport,

UFC does make a close 2nd, though.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:37 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crakerjax

i think it should be real but it almost seems staged and not very random yet organized like it should be

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:30 AM
crakerjax is currently offline Click here to Send crakerjax a Private Message Find more posts by crakerjax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thoma5

I love those day when WCW and ECW invade WWF...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 06:25 AM
Thoma5 is currently offline Click here to Send Thoma5 a Private Message Find more posts by Thoma5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK
----DiVAS-R-DEADLY-------

Some of it is Fake and Some of it is Real for Example when Kane fought Edge in the Cage that was real as you can tell when Kane head got busted. Plus it is a real sport. All fighting styles are consider as a sport.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:30 PM
KILLBILLFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send KILLBILLFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by KILLBILLFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bACK YARDER

I think that wrestling should keep all of the entertaining parts such as characters, promos, entrances, music, thrash talking etc.

And the only thing that should be real is the actually match. Not like UFC though. It's not hard to have a real wrestling match the way they do, make each other look good, and yet actually win or lose a match.

I did back yard wrestling with my cousin for 9 years. And our matches were real, they weren't all hardcore matches either. We had hardcore matches, we used real steel chairs. But with weapons there are serious dangers such as brain damage and
death.

You have to actually have wrestled either backyard or professional to actually
understand just how dangerous making WWE or TNA real would be.

So with all of this said, it's probably better WWE and TNA stay entertainment
or else it would just be two ******* hugging each other, rolling around
on the ground for 5-30 minutes, *cough cough* "UFC" *cough cough* "gay"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 09:11 AM
bACK YARDER is currently offline Click here to Send bACK YARDER a Private Message Find more posts by bACK YARDER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waldemar

According to me No its cheating.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 10:18 AM
Waldemar is currently offline Click here to Send Waldemar a Private Message Find more posts by Waldemar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
continlawyer1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I think there is some reality in WWE. Otherwise its fake smile

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 01:50 PM
continlawyer1 is currently offline Click here to Send continlawyer1 a Private Message Find more posts by continlawyer1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lauren2

I don't think it will work if you are going to have multiple shows every week. This would cause lots of injuries and we will not be seeing the top superstars competing every week which will only decrease the number of viewers.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2014 12:21 PM
Lauren2 is currently offline Click here to Send Lauren2 a Private Message Find more posts by Lauren2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swarner11
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think 20% is real smile

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 05:59 PM
swarner11 is currently offline Click here to Send swarner11 a Private Message Find more posts by swarner11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

It could work if you take a Japanese model.

You had WINGS and UFC that incorporated MMA and pro-style wrestling.

Why it will never work here is that the WWE is a billion dollar business and taking the chance on your star getting broken by a lower star is unacceptable.

A perfect example of what I'm talking about is Daniel Puder vs Kurt Angle in the Angle challenge.

If you haven't seen it go watch it... NOW!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2014 05:02 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Go watch a Japanese Death Match and tell me that its not real.

I thought I was the only one who watched those. And man those things get fricking brutal! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:09 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
avaroy

The question is actually incorrect. There is nothing opaque in WWE nowadays.You can know the behind the scenes of every wwe segment on YouTube and know that they are all actually scripted.

Old Post May 5th, 2018 01:17 PM
avaroy is currently offline Click here to Send avaroy a Private Message Find more posts by avaroy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote