KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » My Official Pop Punk Hate Thread!!!

My Official Pop Punk Hate Thread!!!
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

My Official Pop Punk Hate Thread!!!

Feel free to bash the posers as there are so many.

P.S. Once and for all,Good Charlotte is not punk.If you want to listen to punk,pick up some sex pistols you pussys!

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:39 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

the term "pop punk" is an oxymoron yes

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:05 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

I know.I was just using the term that most people use even though it is an abomination of punk.I know that it is not true punk.

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:34 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Simple Plan has got to be the worst

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:57 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Nah, New Found Glory is the worst yes
Good Charlotte takes a close second happy

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:02 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate Simple Plan and Hoobastank the most Then New Found Glory.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:05 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Really? I actually don't mind some of Hoobastank's older stuff. I want to rupture my eardrums with a dull knife when I hear NFG yes

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:09 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

O God, At Christmas last year my cousin was blasting NFG, It was horribal. But later he put on Black Sabbath so I was happy.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:21 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

the reason has got to be the most annoying song in the history of time

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 05:22 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i highly doubt that hoobastank can qualify for being considered "punk"...they sound like a pop rock band to me...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:08 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, but they suck so, hey......

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:17 AM
IKnoRapbitch

NEWSFLASH for all of you Punk and pop both suck

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:46 AM
IKnoRapbitch is currently offline Click here to Send IKnoRapbitch a Private Message Find more posts by IKnoRapbitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

NEWSFLASH ............we don't care about your opinion. crawl back into your hole.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 09:41 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

NEWSFLASH for IKnoRapbitch--you just proved that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 02:41 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 02:43 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

anyways... As much as "The Reason" annoys me, Hoobastank beats the hell outta shit like NFG and Simple Plan yes

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:16 PM
Df02

id love to watch Hoobastank fight NFG or simple plan....aslong as its a long winded, brutal fight and the last surviving member of hoobastank falls into a coma promptly after

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:40 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

laughing

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:11 PM
Arahael
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Avril Lavigne is pretty terrible myself. She's such a poseur!

Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:26 PM
Arahael is currently offline Click here to Send Arahael a Private Message Find more posts by Arahael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

She's not pop punk though... she's just pop yes

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:30 PM