KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » My Official Pop Punk Hate Thread!!!

My Official Pop Punk Hate Thread!!!
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

quote:
Originally posted by PrefectRonnykin
my friend said that Good Charlotte was hard core today what kind of bong is she using no expression

LOL,I don't know what she's smoking but I have to get some! smokin'

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 04:42 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

One of the main problems I have with these poser bands is that they're too winey.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:02 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

quote:
Originally posted by slasherpunk18
When I hear the reason on the radio or tv,I reach for a dull knife and I prepare to jam it into my skull because I know that the sweet silence of death will prevent me from ever having to hear that poppie crap.But then I remember that I can just change the channel,so I do that.

laughing out loud True.

I agree, slasherpunk. Whiney posers. roll eyes (sarcastic) I can't stand those bitches.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:23 AM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Good Charolotte sucks ass. Their pathetic. Their music sounds like count dracula taking a crap.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:25 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" has got to be the most hypocritical piece of crap I've ever heard. Has it ever occured to you, boys, that YOU'RE rich? They drive a Range Rover for Christ's sake roll eyes (sarcastic)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:30 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

I agree with I Rule and Darth.Guess their just making fun of themselves.****in posers...

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:40 AM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

laughing out loud I've decided to add to my last statement. They are idiotic, whiney, bitching posers with no life and shitty music. That goes for a lot of other "punk" bands...Gah.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:54 AM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khalla

If you don't like their music don't listen to it and by the way everyone Avril never had ever called herself punk so just so you all know...and by the way it's spelt poseur not poser...

Last edited by khalla on Sep 1st, 2004 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:16 AM
khalla is currently offline Click here to Send khalla a Private Message Find more posts by khalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Avril has called herself punk before. Other times, she's said she isn't punk. She can't really seem to make up her mind about that...

"I get all these loser preps coming up to me asking for autographs and all this crap, and I really want to tell them, 'My music is not for people like you!'"

"I'm a chick with edge. I like to rock out, have fun, and 'cause trouble."

"I'd wear baggy size-32 pants and hoodies. I was a little badass."

"I created punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation. People look up to me and want to be me. And that's fine, just don't try to copy the shit I do!"

"Pink's pretty cool. She's just kinda like a poser."

These came from an Avril fansite, btw:

http://www.freewebs.com/avril_lavigne_rowkz/

And about not listening to GC... It's not the fact that they make music that bothers me, it's the fact that some kids actually listen to them and believe they are "rebelling" by doing so. Go out and buy some Dillenger or In Flames, THAT'LL scare your parents.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:25 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

You are banished Khalla.Goodbye.I will say whatever I goddamn please because it needs to be said.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:25 AM
khalla

I listen to GC i never said i was rebelling by doing so. I just like their music. yes now that i listen to GC i am a rebel. cough cough if i wanted to be a rebel i'd run down the street naked yelling STREAKING PARTY

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:28 AM
khalla is currently offline Click here to Send khalla a Private Message Find more posts by khalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Avril has called herself punk before. Other times, she's said she isn't punk. She can't really seem to make up her mind about that...

"I get all these loser preps coming up to me asking for autographs and all this crap, and I really want to tell them, 'My music is not for people like you!'"

"I'm a chick with edge. I like to rock out, have fun, and 'cause trouble."

"I'd wear baggy size-32 pants and hoodies. I was a little badass."

"I created punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation. People look up to me and want to be me. And that's fine, just don't try to copy the shit I do!"

"Pink's pretty cool. She's just kinda like a poser."

These came from an Avril fansite, btw:

http://www.freewebs.com/avril_lavigne_rowkz/

And about not listening to GC... It's not the fact that they make music that bothers me, it's the fact that some kids actually listen to them and believe they are "rebelling" by doing so. Go out and buy some Dillenger or In Flames, THAT'LL scare your parents.

Avril is so full of shit.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:28 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by khalla
I listen to GC i never said i was rebelling by doing so. I just like their music. yes now that i listen to GC i am a rebel. cough cough if i wanted to be a rebel i'd run down the street naked yelling STREAKING PARTY

I never said YOU thought that, only that there are kids in the world who think so.

slasherpunk>yes, yes she is.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:32 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Credibility is more important than wealth,in my opinion.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:35 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was insulted when that guy from Good Charlote, Benny wore a Slipknot Shirt in one of thier videos.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:38 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

no respect.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:41 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

I'd like to take this time to bash one that i haven't heard alot about on this thread but needs a good bashing:simple plan.
Can you say posers?

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 04:00 AM
khalla

it's poseurs not posers and define the word poseur for me why don't you look it up in a dictionary

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 04:09 AM
TheExposed
Guitar Junky

god its so annyoing when people throw the word posuer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 04:11 AM
TheExposed is currently offline Click here to Send TheExposed a Private Message Find more posts by TheExposed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

It's just a commonplace word so get off my back.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 04:17 AM