KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » My Official Pop Punk Hate Thread!!!

My Official Pop Punk Hate Thread!!!
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PippinTook
Billeh <3

rock Amen to that, Spicy.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:40 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

thumb up rock

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:05 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
je suis ivre

quote:
Originally posted by slasherpunk18
One of the main problems I have with these poser bands is that they're too winey.

Ok... how can u say that all of these bands (not that i like them) r 2 whiney wen that is exactly what u r doing FOR 7 PAGES:

W H I N I N G

stop being so ****ing hypocritical

P.S. the thermals r my favourite band

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 01:55 PM
je suis ivre is currently offline Click here to Send je suis ivre a Private Message Find more posts by je suis ivre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

I'm just stating a fact.And this is not whining.
We're just venting our frustrations about crap rock.
And since we are bombarded by this music whenever we flip to a music channel,I think we are entitled to our opinions.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 10:34 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Just to make sure everyone knows, THESE BANDS AREN'T PUNK:
Good Charolette
Simple Plan
Sum 41
Yellowcard
etc.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 10:41 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
je suis ivre

first- >>>solo<<< i think over the last 7 pages it has been established that those bands r not punk so y r u pointing it out AGAIN

And slasherpunk18 how is ur opinion a fact? they r OPPOSITES and im assuming that i dont need to provide a link that explains wot that means.
And finally if u dont want 2 be 'bombarded by this music' when you
turn on the tv, hav u ever considered NOT WATCHING IT

Just a thought dumbass

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:10 AM
je suis ivre is currently offline Click here to Send je suis ivre a Private Message Find more posts by je suis ivre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

look,all im saying is that im entitled to my opinions.Im not saying I am all-knowing and have all the answers,I am just voicing my opinion.
So leave me to my opinion jackass.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 11:35 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

look,all im saying is that im entitled to my opinions.Im not saying I am all-knowing and have all the answers,I am just voicing my opinion.
And if you have a problem with this thread,then you don't have to read it.
So leave me to my opinion jackass.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 11:36 PM
LordMortis
O Castitas Lilium

ppl r entitled to their opinions and can listen to whatever music they desire, however, in this case, i have to disagree with myself lol. random pop punk s**te is not worth straining your eardrums over. and although i don't know what to class them as, but the darkness are at the very bottom of my "let's listen to their music" list. i was quite shocked the other day when i walked into HMV and saw the darkness in the metal section. WTF? lol they don't belong there. they were a few spaces away from dimmu borgir (big contrast in style lol). one other i have to mention NFG - New Found Glory (or should that be No F**king Good?). Get some proper music down yer ears n use yer old pop punk cds as coasters or something (they make excellent frisbees aswell smile )

Don't make Lucy angry... Bad things happen...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:23 PM
LordMortis is currently offline Click here to Send LordMortis a Private Message Find more posts by LordMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

u think

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 02:10 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOOLIO

NFG are not bad

NFG are a good band, there songs are more complex than most pop songs and they're relatable to people, also they have been popular for 20 years now so obviously they cant be that bad.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:41 AM
TOOLIO is currently offline Click here to Send TOOLIO a Private Message Find more posts by TOOLIO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Fall out Boy is the most godawful auditory piss in the history of sound. The sooner they die the better.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:13 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote