KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Mask Of The Phantasm Vs Batman

MOTP VS BATMAN
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
BATMAN:MASK OF THE PHANTASM 6 50.00%
BATMAN(The idiotic Keaton one) 6 50.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mask Of The Phantasm Vs Batman
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
neither is kim basinger....if your gonna singel out a chick from the batman movies based on looks at least singe out michelle pfiefer

Kim Basinger is beyond Gorgeous.Nicole is just plain and ordianary looking.Hardly drop dead gorgeous.Pfiefer looked good when she was dancing with bruce wayne in that dress but as catwoman,I did not find her at all attractive with all that makeup that Burton had her put on. sick

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 06:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

and Oh,I forgot to mention Leonard.Yes I saw the Phantom Menace but thats only because my friend payed my way and wanted me to see it. big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 07:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

mask of fantasm was showed in the theaters? i just watched it in open tv.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 12:36 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

It flopped the box office.Idiotc fans reaslied it's true potential until much later

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 01:09 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Well Batman 89 did much better at the box office. And yes, I have not change my mind on which was the better movie.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:18 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
It flopped the box office.Idiotc fans reaslied it's true potential until much later

Yeah unforunately thats what happened,they did not discover its potential until after it was out of the theaters.Kinda like back in the 60's,star trek didnt really catch on with the fans and become popular until after it was cancelled which sucks because I like the episodes from the third season the best and would have liked to have seen it become a 5 year show and have seen it fulfill its 5 year mission like Shatner always talked about in his opening statement during the credits of the show. sad

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:47 PM
Joker1237

Hey Star Trek had many seasons, Kirk, Picard, Janeway. Thats over 10 or so seasons.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:14 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah But I only like the original star trek crew with Kirk and company.I dont give a crap about the spinoffs.I wish the original 60's show could have had 5 seasons to it. sad

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:29 PM
Joker1237

I ever condsider them spinoffs, I consider them history in a way.

I do like Picard and crew, and when Kirk and Picard team up in Gen, than they form togetor as one show. And so it was like a time line.

Kind of like Ceaser and any later king down the line.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:40 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

YEAH Mask of the Phantasm was great, Mark Hamil and Kevin Conroy were meant to be Animated Batman voices. But Batman 1989 was the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!
I also liked and don't laugh because it's not funny, Forever and Subzero.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:39 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

great, its time to celebrated, now its 4 vs 15 lol. A long awaited Batfan has joing the board. lol.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:46 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

4 vs. 15 in what?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:42 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

there are 4 Bat fans, and over 15-20 Spider fans. That is what. We are outnumber here. Yes in evey Batman vs Spider treads, Spiderman always gets the votes.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:48 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Yeah...Everyone loves spidey in this place!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:49 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Spidery's kool, don't get me wrong, but Batman is the only hero

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:43 PM
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

He's more popular due to his wise cracks

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:56 PM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

his LAME wisecracks!!!LOL!
It's funny, even street thugs make fun of him!!!!!!!!LOL!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:14 AM
Paola
Ronin

topic

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:25 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Mask of the Phantasm is great, of course it had the origin,(that I made a new Bat-Man from it, I'll post his name and bio, etc. in a new topic) but you'd have to be crazy not to love Batman 89 because Jack Nichalson was Joker because of the way he brought it to life, and Batman is Keaton because he did the same. p.s. Batman did kill, read the first few comics with Batman in them, he threw some guy in a vat of acid and killed him!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:44 AM
Joker1237

And dont for get what he died to me,,

I always loved this line,

If it was not for the Batman I would not be the happy soul I am today.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:48 AM