KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Who wants to enter a poetry contest ??(The Poetry Contest Discussion Thread)

Who wants to enter a poetry contest ??(The Poetry Contest Discussion Thread)
Started by: Krabs55

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Damn. Syren already beat me to it!

Lol... Now I'll never be remembered for anything, not even on the internet!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 09:27 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

embarrasment I've given you the credit embarrasment embarrasment

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:58 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Lol! stick out tongue

So, hows this competition going?

I say we give it another day for Krabs, then give it over to someone not entering to judge wink

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 12:37 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krabs55

YAY! I am back...and I am girl guys...whatever. Anyway, about the theme be your thoughts on death...does everyone like that?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 03:46 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krabs55

I guess I will judge and whoever else wants to as well. In 2 weeks we shall choose a winner. Thanks for everyone who entered!! smile smile

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 03:48 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Ok, two weeks is good... and Krabs, are you judging on your own? Death as the theme.... anyone got any worries about that?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 03:58 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Nope.

Any specific qualities of death you want Krabs?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 05:05 PM
peace_105
live and let live

pardon me but what kind of poems do we have to write? writing about darkness is my speciality, well, so people tell me anyway.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 06:56 PM
peace_105 is currently offline Click here to Send peace_105 a Private Message Find more posts by peace_105 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Good, a 'Death' theme shouldn't be too difficult for you big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 07:38 PM
Peach
mordrem

What poetry I do write is usually dark and depressing, so a death theme would work well.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 07:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I know exactly what I'm going to do... it's gonna be a little different. Based on Pratchett if you know what I mean big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 07:43 PM
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

So its on betrayal...i think allima should judge she wont be biased.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 07:59 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

No, it's on death, Sarah... and Krabs is judging apparently.... I'm not sure if Milla's into poetry, ask her if she writes it. I'm happy to judge and not enter, if you like big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:17 PM
Krabs55

Great, I am glad everyone likes the theme and yes I am judging since this was my idea in the first place and syren you can judge as well. If you guys what the theme to be certain things on death give me some ideas. Thanks, Krabz

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:30 PM
Syren
dreaming

big grin

So Krabz and I will abstain from the contest then, so there are two opinions on each entry. Ok with everyone?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:32 PM
Peach
mordrem

Fine with me!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I think we should allow everyone to begin in their own time.... just post your entries here and Krabz and I will confer via PM.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 09:19 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

So just death in general?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:24 PM
Krabs55

Yes, anything death at all

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 01:26 AM
Peach
mordrem

Okay, so are we going to have a seperate thread to post the actual entries in? Sort of like with the sig contests, where there's one thread for only entries?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:55 AM