KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Who wants to enter a poetry contest ??(The Poetry Contest Discussion Thread)

Who wants to enter a poetry contest ??(The Poetry Contest Discussion Thread)
Started by: Krabs55

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

Right do we have rules...like an end date..and stuff!

And I agree with Alana i think we should have a poem contest thread! Peeps should post them in there! It would be less hassle!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:01 AM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Scary theme you have going here...DEATH

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:12 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I think we should just post entries in here to save clutter, I for one always read the entire thread, so nothing will be missed. And the competition will be spanning two weeks according to Krabs, so that takes us to the 27th of this month.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:16 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

Do we have a line limit? sorry if im bugging everyone with my questions.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:19 AM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Nope, I'd assume that because of individual style and preference we can't really put too many limitations on, so just ensure that the poem is in some way relevant to the theme and it's fine.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:22 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

Cool! HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PEN AND PAPERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:25 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
I think we should just post entries in here to save clutter, I for one always read the entire thread, so nothing will be missed. And the competition will be spanning two weeks according to Krabs, so that takes us to the 27th of this month.

I figured that it would be less cluttered if we posted all the entries in a different thread and then used this one to discuss and give feedback on the entries...but whatever works smile

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:02 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

Im am somewhat half done!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:14 PM
Krabs55

If you guys need more time just tell me!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 07:48 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
I figured that it would be less cluttered if we posted all the entries in a different thread and then used this one to discuss and give feedback on the entries...but whatever works smile

That's true.... Lana, make a thread called Entries then, I guess it keep everything in its own place that way big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:43 PM
Peach
mordrem

Alrighty happy

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:45 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Done and done.

Now to write my entry....

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:48 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Hmm... I need to start.

BTW, any f you guys live in Indiannapolis (?) ?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 11:55 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I live near there, in Chicago, about a 3-4 hour drive from Indianapolis...why? Any particular reason?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 04:50 AM
Syren
dreaming

Go poets! Mhmm big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 09:35 AM
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

I entered mine!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:45 PM
Peach
mordrem

I wrote my entry last night, but I think I'll wait a few days before posting it; I want to first make sure that there's nothing I need to fix and if I still like it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 04:58 PM
Syren
dreaming

Yeah, that's what I told Sarah earlier today happy

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:12 PM
peace_105
live and let live

hey is the poetry contest still up? sure wouldn't mind entering

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:45 PM
peace_105 is currently offline Click here to Send peace_105 a Private Message Find more posts by peace_105 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Go for it, post your final entry in the entries thread, but only when you're happy with it big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:02 PM