KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4465): « First ... « 4453 4454 [4455] 4456 4457 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I whisper "For Diana" right before I shove a hidden dagger into his cheating fcking heart.

Do you have a room in your house that you'd like to remodel, and what would you make of it?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:16 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Maybe the kitchen....

(please log in to view the image)

...get one of those 'house of tomorrow' deals going, with all the gadgets.

SQ

Last edited by riv6672 on Jul 31st, 2017 at 10:35 AM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Spare bedroom upstairs, nothing really in it and everyone uses the second bedroom when they stay over... like to make a proper library with fine leather chairs, a bar, and books all over the walls.

There ought to be a law, what new law would you suggest?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 12:00 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not so much a law, but set sentences for crimes.
A man shouldnt do more time than a woma for child molestation for example.
And different sentences for the same degree of murder (or any crime) is BS.

SQ

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 11:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

New law that every voting age citizen take part in their own Government, for at least 2 years in the local or state. Further, any voter over 45 must take part in House or Congress for no longer than 2 years. Nominees for President must first be technically proficient in numerous diplomatic - economic - etc fields. Salaries will not exceed minimum wage (which will be raised to $20/hour) It's a start.

How often do you have a full physical?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 01:15 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Annually

How often do you really floss?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 01:19 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Never, that sht hurts like fire.

Same question.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 01:24 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Everyday with those travel things.

What do you regret most?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 01:26 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I don't think like that, anything in the past has gone down the river of time out of sight, it's pointless to obsess over it. Focus on the now and try to be prepared best as you can for what's next.

Same question.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:19 AM
riv6672

I regret nothing!

What DONT you regret, that might come across as ****ed up to others?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 05:33 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I don't understand the question.

Have you ever thrown up from working out?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 11:28 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never that far, I've felt queasy before. I learnt my lesson to not eat heavy foods before sports or a workout.

So who's your FAVORITE racist?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 10:17 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hitler, by far. he was a monster but man did he have a sense of style.

SQ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I don't understand the question.

No sweat.
As an example, i dont regret being in the military, though peaceniks have on several occasions admonished me for it (war for oil, etc.).

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 10:24 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Firefly218
So who's your FAVORITE racist?

Mel Gibson, kind of a dick but a talented actor/director.

Originally posted by riv6672
As an example, i dont regret being in the military, though peaceniks have on several occasions admonished me for it (war for oil, etc.).

Oh I see. I don't regret not taking a year off after High School to find myself like all my friends did, instead I went right into the Navy practically the day after graduation, because I wanted to get that money --had a car I really wanted bad. So my friends thought I was dumb, my parents tried hard to talk me out of it, the rest of my family were like "he's going to get himself killed, let's see what loot he has to divy up"

How often do you really clean your house?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 11:50 AM
riv6672

^^^Thats what i meant yeah!

About every other day. I figure i'm home why not?

SQ

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 12:07 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Once a week, top to bottom, down to the molecular level.

Do you still read the newspaper?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 12:10 PM
riv6672

No, havent bought one since i retired i think.

Where'd you take a girl on your first date ever?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 12:58 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I did the usual dinner and a movie. Put a mattress in the back of my truck and some overstuffed pillows, drove to one of the last Drive-In movie theaters left in the state at the time, set up a picnic spread on the tailgate and we ate while watching Young Guns.

Same same

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 07:39 PM
riv6672

Up to the roof to watch 4th of July fireworks and shag. I wasnt very subtle. sad

Ever been handcuffed?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 09:06 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Legally: yeah I got arrested for youthful hijinks, riding in the back of a cruiser with your hands cuffed behind you is one of the most painful things ever and a swift sobering reminder that you dun goofed son. Erotically: yeah. boy don't lose the keys that could be an awkward situation.

Ever been whipped?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 12:25 AM