KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4465): « First ... « 4456 4457 [4458] 4459 4460 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Not even kidding: Clingy shirts to places i'm not going with her. mad

SQ (i must know!)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's nit-picky I know, but she wears sunglasses wrong. Like perched on top of her head, I mean they're to shade your eyes from the sun, not going to do you much good if they're not on your eyes you dingus.

Your favorite salad would consist of what?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:55 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I likes a good Caeser salad, it mat be my fave!

I can see the sunglasses thing. Its like wearing a ballcap backwards. mad

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 04:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Other than sleep/work (average 8 hours each) what takes up the rest of your day?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 04:23 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Care and feeding of dogs, housework and general maintenance, fielding questions from work on the phone, TV & movies, Gaming, all that is 25%. The other 75% is one word... gf.

Same same

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 01:55 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Take out work and gaming, add exercising. For gf switch spouse & kid!

Tear gas makes people cry and laughing gas makes people giggle, what other kinds of gases do you wish existed?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 04:19 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Orgasm gas.

Same same

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 12:59 PM
riv6672

Definitely not orgasm gas! Warm cocoa gas, though...!

How many watts are your lightbulbs?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 01:08 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

60 watt CFL bulbs.

Does your vacuum cleaner need 'more power' ?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 01:13 PM
riv6672

60 for me, too!
Nah, my vacum sucks!

Whst's the least used room in your house?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 01:14 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The attic, I don't even store anything up there, I was going to redo it and have another guest room but never got around to it.

Have you ever hated a band and later on ended up liking them?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 04:59 PM
riv6672

I dont think so. I'm pretty much a stubborn **** when i dislike music!

Can you do a handstand?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:08 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If I were suspended by a series of ropes and cables, it's possible I could do one for a few seconds.

Can you do a backflip?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:14 PM
riv6672

Oh HELL no. stick out tongue

Ever buy lottery tickets?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:52 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nah, chances are I'll get hit by a rogue comet than win one of those dumb things. Mo money mo problems.

How long can you hold your breath?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:12 AM
riv6672

Not long, not even a minute then i need a smoke!

Have you ever farted so hard it hurt your butt?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:10 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Several times, mostly after Mexican food.

If you had to name your daughter after a Disney princess, which one?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 02:17 AM
riv6672

Would Maleficent count? Mal for short.
If not, then Belle.

Would you rather your kid be smart in the way that gets him straight As, or smart in the way that he gets the straight A guy to do his work for him?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 07:35 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Smart enough to get straight A's. Work for what you get, not get others to do it for you imo.

Same Question

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 07:41 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Why not both, smart enough to get the As and sells the answers to dumb kids for a nice profit. #multitasker

What upcoming movie are you looking forward to?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:31 PM