KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4465): « First ... « 4458 4459 [4460] 4461 4462 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Those goats, for sure! My dogs, too. They crack me the hell UP.

If you saw a red door would you want to paint it black?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 05:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Red doors only belong on barns so yes I would paint it black.

Have you ever dated Lola?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:59 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No i never have!

Would you rather rule a kingdom or an empire?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'd like a small kingdom I'll rule fairly, easily defended with a competent loyal guard, lots of lovely fair maidens, abundant resources tended to by devoted farmers, and a generous amount of gold in the vault.

Same same.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 02:19 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, kingdom for me too.
Preferably one that borders the sea. Not landlocked. I want beach time!

How many words a minute can you type?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 03:56 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Usually 60 with an error rate of 20%, and 85/10% when I'm in the zone at work.

Same same

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:51 AM
riv6672

I'm a hunt & pecker!

Could you see yourself smoking a pipe or cigars as an older guy?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:01 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nope, hate the smell.

At what age is the time to stop having sex?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 12:59 AM
riv6672

285!

Do you think there's different best ages for males/females to start having sex?
What are they?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 09:57 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Best age implies maturity/experience/skill and in those categories there is a big difference as women typically mature faster than men, I'd say at best girls could start as early as 16 but I wouldn't recommend it until 18 just for wisdom's sake, but I get the youthful lust thing. Boys... maybe 17-18 but really it's better if they wait until 21+ because a boys dick rules his brain in his teens (and some beyond that) so it's a better idea to hold off the fun and frolic until they know what a monumental screw up they could possibly get into by knocking up a chick.

Same same.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 12:21 AM
riv6672

^^^nice post!

Ideally, i think marriage would be great, but that aint happening.
16 i think is a decent age across the board.
Granted you still have to worry about getting taken advantage of abd stuff, but realistically thats true no matter the age.

Where on your body would you get a tattoo that no one would ever see unless you showed them?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 11:20 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Since I wear socks 95% of the time I guess the ankle, have a tat of a Claddagh ring.

Name three things that you would like to do this week.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 11:30 AM
riv6672

Go to the mall, the movies, and Red Robin's in that order!

SQ

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 09:07 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hit the gym, BBQ at my brothers, take the gf to China Buffet

What was the last thing you looked up on Google?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 03:14 PM
riv6672

A buncha pics for a team build at HC. Pain in the ass.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:47 AM
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
A buncha pics for a team build at HC. Pain in the ass.

Last station you watched on TV?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:47 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

HBO (Game of Thrones) or maybe it was USA (WWE Smackdown)

Of all the pics you've looked up for various team builds, what's been your favorite?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:27 PM
riv6672

I dunno, though i've had some fave collages, like the Crimebusters, i liked that one. The one you did for the Round Table was pretty sweet...

SQ, i wanna see whatchu got!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:12 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

IDK

When was the last time you set an animal trap?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:12 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

IDK

Of all the pics you've looked up for various team builds, what's been your favorite?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:22 AM