KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » planet of the apes original

planet of the apes original
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

planet of the apes original

this movie is excellent...i watched it when i was a kid but coudnt remember much..not even the chilling ending....YOU BLEW IT...GODDAMN YOU..GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

great film.....and i like how the director has a pop at mankind..we deserve it

who likes it??

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:51 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

it was..........good then ok now

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:58 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

It was an alltime great for sure. I could watch this over and over, its a real pity that it spawned four appalling sequels, a horrible TV series, including animated, and worst of all the ridiculous remake by Tim Burton.

The orignal movie stands alone in its greatness.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:25 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
it was..........good then ok now

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
It was an alltime great for sure.

Still is, kids. One of Sci Fi's greatest achievements.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 01:01 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I agree, it's not any less entertaing then it was 13 years ago for me.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 01:12 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I never said it wasn't, or didn't mean to anyway.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 05:17 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

what happened with taylor and his friends....did they go through a time warp which sent them into the future....or does time just slow down when u are in space

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:15 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I always felt that POTA was a parody to mock Evolution. Good film not the greatest sci-fi of all time.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 07:03 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

well "old man" maybe it was for you but the whole even idea for the movie was stypid when i first even heard of it

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 07:30 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

great idea..and it is original...its better than the crap thats out nowadays

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 09:07 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

when i first heard of it i was like.....uh....why apes? it just sounded dumb when my aunt told me about it but then i watched it and it was good but not THAT good like best sci fi good

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 09:27 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
well "old man" maybe it was for you but the whole even idea for the movie was stypid when i first even heard of it

I'm 26, for starters. Apparently you're just green to Sci Fi, which is O.K.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 09:53 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

some people dont appreciate great films

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 11:41 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

well im 17 which is not a kid and because u appreciate something doesnt mean its the greatest thing in the genre

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 11:55 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Lets all calm down shall we, everyone has their own tastes.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 12:10 AM
Deano

no !! i will not calm down at all
big grin just joking...i was calm to begin with
just sayin that not many people today appreciate old classics
they would rather watch crap films of today

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 11:53 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Which is strange i'll admit, but to each his own. Those same people will think those who watch old movies are odd.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 04:59 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
well im 17 which is not a kid and because u appreciate something doesnt mean its the greatest thing in the genre

No longer a kid at 17. That's rich. Not once did I say POTA was the greatest movie in Sci Fi, I did however say it was one of the best, and most innovative.

"Don't get it twisted", as one of those rappers guys once said.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 06:44 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Man, this movies awesome. But stay clear of that botch Tim Butthole Burton made. It's like he took the original, pissed on it, set it on fire, and gave it to a retarded kid for a week, then released it to the public.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 06:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I was that kid no expression

the original was on here 4-5 weeks ago and jumped to the chance to see it again... it's obviously very old but I still think it's so good, with two very well known quotes:
"Get your paws of me, you dirty ape!" (when he says that I always think of the simpson episode where Troy McClure sings it)
"Damn them! Damn them all to hell!"

just love this film cause it's such a classic one ... the other four (?) were just horriblen though they did had a nice way of thinking in them smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 09:04 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote