KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Jude Law

Jude Law
Started by: BloomBabyGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.M
My mate works with someone called Jude Law yes

true story.

but does he look anything like the movie star jude law?

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:01 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

probably not... blink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:02 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by KillTheLight
but does he look anything like the movie star jude law?

i dunno i never seen him.

as MG said prob not.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:05 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

big grin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:07 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Ashamed' Jude Law Cheated on Fiancée

Love cheat: Jude Law with Sienna Miller

Hollywood idol Jude Law told of his 'sincere regret'' over an affair with nanny Daisy Wright as he made a public apology to his fiancée, actress Sienna Miller.

The actor said he was "deeply ashamed and upset'' at his behaviour, following newspaper reports about the fling with Wright, 26.

Law, 32, the star of Alfie and The Talented Mr Ripley, is said to have begun the affair while Miss Wright cared for one of the actor's three children.

In a statement to the Press Association, he said: "Following the reports in today's papers, I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us.

"I want to publicly apologise to Sienna and our respective families for the pain that I have caused.

"There is no defence for my actions, which I sincerely regret, and I ask that you respect our privacy at this very difficult time.''

Law and Miss Miller are said by friends to be "working through'' the problems following the star's admission.

Miss Wright, who had been employed to look after one of the children of Law and his ex-wife Sadie Frost, claims they began an affair in New Orleans, as the actor filmed his new picture, All The King's Men.

Earlier this month, Law divorced his former wife and confirmed that he had plans to wed Miller.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:34 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

sooo confused Jude is looking for a new nanny... *ahem*...

...(I could say a whole bunch of stuff right here... but either it would be gay or inappropriateno expression )

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:39 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

confused

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:41 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

no expression say it

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:48 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

no... it's gayness...

where do i apply to be the new nanny

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:00 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Originally posted by KillTheLight
Ashamed' Jude Law Cheated on Fiancée

Love cheat: Jude Law with Sienna Miller

Hollywood idol Jude Law told of his 'sincere regret'' over an affair with nanny Daisy Wright as he made a public apology to his fiancée, actress Sienna Miller.

The actor said he was "deeply ashamed and upset'' at his behaviour, following newspaper reports about the fling with Wright, 26.

Law, 32, the star of Alfie and The Talented Mr Ripley, is said to have begun the affair while Miss Wright cared for one of the actor's three children.

In a statement to the Press Association, he said: "Following the reports in today's papers, I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us.

"I want to publicly apologise to Sienna and our respective families for the pain that I have caused.

"There is no defence for my actions, which I sincerely regret, and I ask that you respect our privacy at this very difficult time.''

Law and Miss Miller are said by friends to be "working through'' the problems following the star's admission.

Miss Wright, who had been employed to look after one of the children of Law and his ex-wife Sadie Frost, claims they began an affair in New Orleans, as the actor filmed his new picture, All The King's Men.

Earlier this month, Law divorced his former wife and confirmed that he had plans to wed Miller.

Evilness no expression

....Oh well, nanny job is mine shifty

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:03 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

wrong!!! It's mine!!!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:04 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Nah...Leave it to the professionals, M_G smokin'

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:06 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

it says in the article there.. that the nanny.. was just a nanny to ONE kid... does each kid have their own nanny... ???? probably most likely

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:08 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Oooh, you have a point...

If that's the case, why are we arguing? eek!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:10 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

yea we could both be nannys... but Im figuring only that one nanny got fired... so sign me up.!!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:16 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Noooo

We could think up a plan to try and get another nanny fired so we could both have a job shifty

OR, we could just fight it out

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:22 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

no let's think up a plan

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:46 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

I'm figuring his next nanny will be an 80 year old lesbian..good luck with that guys stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:16 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

blah!!!! ....I could dress up like that... and then when the time is right ,,, strip it all off.... confused

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:19 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

cool I'll film it and sell the video on ebay..

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:29 PM