KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)

Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sislobo2000@hot

sislobo2000@hot com

you shouldnt put pic in

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 07:11 PM
sislobo2000@hot is currently offline Click here to Send sislobo2000@hot a Private Message Find more posts by sislobo2000@hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
night-one

i love smallvile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 05:01 PM
night-one is currently offline Click here to Send night-one a Private Message Find more posts by night-one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Smallville is a good show but isn't it non canon?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

From K-Site:

- We may get Bizarro Clark or at least another adventure with a split Clark by the end of the season. (Another April Fool comes true!)

- We may see Supergirl. The producers are interested in "playing with as many toys in the DC toybox" as they can as long as a story fits them. Sadly, we won't be seeing Batman or Wonder Woman as long as DC restrictions hold.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 11:43 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
From K-Site:

- We may get Bizarro Clark or at least another adventure with a split Clark by the end of the season. (Another April Fool comes true!)

- We may see Supergirl. The producers are interested in "playing with as many toys in the DC toybox" as they can as long as a story fits them. Sadly, we won't be seeing Batman or Wonder Woman as long as DC restrictions hold.

What restrictions?

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 08:55 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Since they're currently doing origin-based movies of Batman and Wonder Woman, they will not give out the rights to the CW for them to place the characters in the show.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 01:18 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Joss Whedon backed out of the Wonder Woman movie. I guess there were some creative conflicts. It's too bad I like Joss whedon's work.

There's been a gagillion Superman and Batman movies. If they're ok with Smallville why wouldn't they be ok with batman and wonder woman being in the show.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:12 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Because they are in production or in creation right now.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:50 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Here is some spoilers for the last episode of season 6 "Phantom", its gonna be very interesting !!!!!!

Martian Manhunter will be returning in this episode.Clark fights Bizarro-Clark!! And, it seems that Lois gets stabbed in the gut

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 07:10 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

SWEET! except the Lois getting stabbed in the gut thing.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:17 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lor2121

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE FLASH BOXES

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 01:02 AM
lor2121 is currently offline Click here to Send lor2121 a Private Message Find more posts by lor2121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

uhhh.....no.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 02:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lor2121
WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE FLASH BOXES

You only have one post huh? And its on of those spreading ones? Guessing you came from youtube. Go back to it if this is the only crap your going to do the whole time here.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 03:05 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Seriously.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:48 PM
Kon-El

Here are some spoilers considering season 7 first two episodes:

1. Lex is rescued from a watery grave by a mysterious blond woman. Do the math and it's pretty clear who that blond woman may be.

2.Lex, determined to find out who the blond woman is that rescued him, sketches the woman and has his minions searching for her. (The blond woman is Kara).Lex also has his people looking for someone else, using voice recognition software. They find who they are looking for in China. Could this person that he has found possibly be Lana, alive after all? We don't know, but it could be...

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:59 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

sweet.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:35 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

AlMiles did a interview the other day, what follows are the key points:

quote:
- They WILL mention the first Kara (the one that wasn't actually Kara)
- Kara's arc will be all year
- Lois/Lex confrontation sounds like it will have a hint of Lexis. Lois aim it to bring Lex down. Lex is to 'keep his enemy closer'.
- Clark will learn to fly in the 2nd half of the season.
- No mention of Lana or Chloe plots.
- Sounds like Jor-El and the FOS will reappear after an extended hiatus.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:06 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Ok peeps, I dont have enough time to be dragging stuff over here anymore. Sorry but with my daughters wedding coming up it's all I can do to keep The Alliance updated with all the new news and spoilers. sad

If you are dying for news and dont know how to get to The Alliance, try TWoP or K-site. smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 12:47 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Here are some spoilers considering S7 premiere episode thx to K-Site:

Bizarro wants to team up with Lex to take down Clark. Lex refuses, insisting that he is a changed man. (after that "mysterious blond woman" has given him a "religious experience")
Bizarro wants kryptonite to increase his power. Exposure to Kryptonite turns his cracked face back to normal.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:12 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Tidbits and spoilers from Bizarro courtesy of TV Guide's Ausiello. Some are new, some we've heard before

quote:

* By the middle of the premiere, one woman will be officially pronounced dead.

* Lex will find himself in a watery situation that harkens back to the original pilot... only this time, it's another alien saving his life.

* Those folks who hated Jimmy will be happy to see that he grows a major spine and sucker-punches a certain Young Man of Steel.

* Bizarro Clark will get his hands on Lois... and she'll kind of like it.

* Expect massive effects after a dam burst brings out Clark's, um, hottest power.

* By the end of the episode, the new girl in town will be ready for her close-up.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 04:22 AM