KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)

Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
Holy crap!

there are tons more of those reckoning pics

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:00 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I believe it! I just haven't looked for them. To tell the truth, I rarely step foot in the spoilers thread. But this! This was worth it!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 10:36 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

The WB's poster for the 100th epi messed
thnx to K-Site and what IS it with the posters this year? They have been sucking HUGE I think.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:21 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

BIG SPOILER

thanks to Devoted to Kristen Kruek

Last edited by ~JP~ on Jan 5th, 2006 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:58 PM
BAILY

****... for a surprise death.. i aint surprised.... good job Al Miles... jeez.. i still say it is quite stupid for WB to let these pics out if they wanted it to be a "grand" surprise who dies.... I dont believe anything til I see the episode...

I like this pic.... myself

Last edited by BAILY on Jan 5th, 2006 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:46 PM
BAILY is currently offline Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Jonathan prolly isnt the one who dies.. i dont care what the pics say.. i think the pics are fakes made by the WB to throw us all off... I am sticking to my choice and I dont care what you all say about breaking contracts or whatever....

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:56 AM
BAILY is currently offline Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

That would make sense. I mean, they circulated fake scripts, it would be easy to fake the pics

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:23 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Official description from TV guide and Ksite..

SMALLVILLE’S 100TH EPISODE TRANSPORTS VIEWERS BACK INTO THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE AS CLARK BEGS JOR-EL TO SAVE THE LIFE OF SOMEONE HE LOVES - In the 100th episode of the series, Clark (Tom Welling) reveals his secret to Lana (Kristin Kreuk), Jonathan (John Schneider) and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) learn the results of the senatorial election and there is a tragic car accident on the highway that takes the life of someone Clark loves. A desperate Clark appeals to Jor-El for help. Allison Mack, Erica Durance, John Glover and Annette O’Toole also star. Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders wrote the episode directed by Greg Beeman (#2T6412).

Hmm... Jonathan has a heart attack and gets into a car accident?? (no visible damage on him in those "spoiler" pics.... OR Lana (who we all know is a horrible driver, as seen in the Season One Cliffhanger with the tornado...lol) crashes after learning the truth about Clark.. having a difficult time grasping it... OR Chloe.... (cant think of a good reason for her to crash) lol.... Still up in the air tho who dies..... I am excited

Last edited by BAILY on Jan 7th, 2006 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:10 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

It's BO bails, accept it man laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:50 AM
BAILY

NEVER!!! lol... i will go down with the ship on this one if I am wrong...lol

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:43 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

*tosses baily a life jacket*

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 04:10 PM
BAILY

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
*tosses baily a life jacket*

Thx babe.. i have a feeling I am gonna need it

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:07 AM
PsychoFreeak

Originally posted by BAILY
Official description from TV guide and Ksite..

SMALLVILLE’S 100TH EPISODE TRANSPORTS VIEWERS BACK INTO THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE AS CLARK BEGS JOR-EL TO SAVE THE LIFE OF SOMEONE HE LOVES - In the 100th episode of the series, Clark (Tom Welling) reveals his secret to Lana (Kristin Kreuk), Jonathan (John Schneider) and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) learn the results of the senatorial election and there is a tragic car accident on the highway that takes the life of someone Clark loves. A desperate Clark appeals to Jor-El for help. Allison Mack, Erica Durance, John Glover and Annette O’Toole also star. Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders wrote the episode directed by Greg Beeman (#2T6412).

Hmm... Jonathan has a heart attack and gets into a car accident?? (no visible damage on him in those "spoiler" pics.... OR Lana (who we all know is a horrible driver, as seen in the Season One Cliffhanger with the tornado...lol) crashes after learning the truth about Clark.. having a difficult time grasping it... OR Chloe.... (cant think of a good reason for her to crash) lol.... Still up in the air tho who dies..... I am excited

wow...now THAT is what i call, a HUGE post no expression (not that i read only of it stick out tongue )

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:11 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
wow...now THAT is what i call, a HUGE post no expression (not that i read only of it stick out tongue )

Ha.. thats nothing compared to other posts I have done on other forums... i have to split it up into more than one post.. because it wont fit in one post.... stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 08:04 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by PsychoFreeak

yes reading CAN be such a problem roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 02:34 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I still think that it's going to be Chloe. I mean, how about we have Jonathan drop out of the race, or just plain lose. That could give Clark more of a crisis. His best friend and closest confidant is dead, and he lives in a world where heroes can't win. Think about it!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 10:23 PM
mtryder

Honestly, I'm kinda bummed that Jonathan dies in the same episode that Clark lets Lana in on his secret. Don't get me wrong, both were bound to happen, but I think each situation is impactful enough to warrant its own episode.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:42 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

HOLY COW THE MOTHER OF ALL CLIPS GOT LEAKED TODAY!!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 06:43 PM
mtryder

Oh yeah? Is there anyplace I could get ahold of this clip?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 09:12 AM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

What clip?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 09:39 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote